Colorado gun bills: Lawmakers spar fo...

Colorado gun bills: Lawmakers spar for seven rounds of bills

There are 3 comments on the Brush News-Tribune story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Colorado gun bills: Lawmakers spar for seven rounds of bills. In it, Brush News-Tribune reports that:

Former astronaut Mark Kelly, the husband of former U.S. Rep. Gabby Giffords, testifies before Colorado lawmakers on a universal-background-check bill for private gun sales Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brush News-Tribune.

Lucinda

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2013
England imposed strict gun control in 1997:
"Violent crime rose sharply last year for the fourth year running, figures reveal today.
Police recorded big increases in violent assaults and sexual offences in the year to March, including a 27 per cent rise in rapes against women.
The findings across England and Wales are a blow to Home Secretary David Blunkett - especially after similar significant rises in violence since 1999. They will undermine his claim, based on the slight fall in overall offences, to be winning the war on crime."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-18890...
The Govt

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 5, 2013
can't shut the barn doors after the animals have already gotten out.
SunshineX2

Estes Park, CO

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Complete lunacy. Legislation to harass legal gun owners and do nothing to stop criminals. Typical biased/agenda driven thinking....make that 'liberal' thinking.

Schedule out of state witnesse who by their own admission say what they support could not have stopped the crimes they were victim of....Demean rape victim's.

Free born, free thinking ; naw, Just more Nannyism from the cradle to the grave.

Now, is this where I get my free Obamaphone? A great insturment for destructive flash mobs and drug deals....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The news media love America. The government, no... 18 hr Erl 59
Taurus Gaucho Revolver (May '06) Sep 16 Senb12 29
News Lawyer: 'Pharma Bro' joking about bounty for Cl... Sep 13 Jeff Brightone 2
News Ryan Blocking Concealed Carry Reciprocity, Cong... Sep 11 FormerParatrooper 1
News D.C. Requests Hearing on Protection of Second A... Sep 10 Lou Posey 3
News SCOTUS Asked to Review Ninth Circuit Decision o... Sep 9 FormerParatrooper 2
News Dove Hunting: Think Wires, Water, Treeline Breaks Sep 9 Get Out 2
More from around the web