Colorado gun-control laws go in effect Monday; critics fume

Jun 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

Firing Line has tags posted on firearms June 27, 2013 on their display that will no longer be available At Firing Line, a gun shop in Aurora, the guns available that use magazines of more than 15 rounds are marked with red tags informing customers that they are high-capacity firearms.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013
freedomfromtyran ny

Saint Charles, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

The problem with the entire world today is LIBERALS, delusional morons wishing to be controlled by Government Morons. Lacing in self control and moral restraint,

God himself gave the definition of a liberal when he said in an Old Testament prophecy,“The vile person shall be no more called liberal.” He was speaking of a time to come when vile people will no longer be allowed to hide behind the label of liberal--thinking themselves sophisticated and modern and open minded. But they will be shown for what they really are--vile.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Colorado's new gun laws will have zero effect on criminals but will prove it is a state unworthy of the US Constitution.
Sire Bucking Fastard

Hatfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Where Is My America wrote:
Colorado's new gun laws will have zero effect on criminals but will prove it is a state unworthy of the US Constitution.
But that won't have =ANY= affect upon the IDIOTS in public office!

And why would it?

You see? THEY don't pay =ANY= taxes, if only that =>THEY<= have exempted themselves by law.

So, when will =>YOU<= finally stand UP and declare that =>YOU<= WILL NOT pay them, AT ALL?!?!??!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Sire Bucking Fastard wrote:
<quoted text>
But that won't have =ANY= affect upon the IDIOTS in public office!
And why would it?
You see? THEY don't pay =ANY= taxes, if only that =>THEY<= have exempted themselves by law.
So, when will =>YOU<= finally stand UP and declare that =>YOU<= WILL NOT pay them, AT ALL?!?!??!
Worry about your own F-uped CC prison.

You have no stake in this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••