Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 't...

Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 'thugs' destroy American Dream

There are 318 comments on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Aug 17, 2013, titled Michelle Malkin: Illegal immigrant 'thugs' destroy American Dream. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

But who pays the price when our public guardians fail to secure our borders, refuse to deport serial criminal offenders and enable drug-crazed menaces to prey upon innocent citizens? Meet 27-year-old Julio Miguel Blanco-Garcia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

wild child

Philadelphia, PA

#329 Nov 5, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire to discuss U.S. politics and problems with someone who is a foreinger and hasn't a clue what is going on here in reality. Have a nice life. Bye.
have a nice life and go back to where you came from.we dont want you here.just adding on .these illegals should not even have a right to talk.never mind stay.
wild child

Philadelphia, PA

#330 Nov 5, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, so what?... hillbilly's stocking up for the zombie wars.... what's your point? That's why hillbilly's states top the crime and violence tables....
yeah nothing beats the mexico crimes.
wild child

Philadelphia, PA

#331 Nov 5, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, dumb old Reagan figured that out after he stroke the poison pen. He told people it was the worse mistake he'd ever made in his Presidency. He had no idea he had just allowed fleas to infest California and the U.S. But we have caught up and Obama, your Holy leader has deported more illegals in 6 years than 15 previous. He's smiling at you all the while he's telling ICE to get rid of you. And dumb illegals believe they matter to him. ha ha ha ha
lol funny if you are legal.I laugh.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#332 Nov 6, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, dumb old Reagan figured that out after he stroke the poison pen. He told people it was the worse mistake he'd ever made in his Presidency. He had no idea he had just allowed fleas to infest California and the U.S. But we have caught up and Obama, your Holy leader has deported more illegals in 6 years than 15 previous. He's smiling at you all the while he's telling ICE to get rid of you. And dumb illegals believe they matter to him. ha ha ha ha
Bullchit! Reagan never any regrets over his amnesty. It was the crook , Ed Meese trying to channel reagan after he croaked. Jesus, get educated.

Obama will isssue an Executive Order in the wanning days of His Presidency thus assuring a victory by the Clinton/Biden ticket due to the millions of votes by the new citizens. Bwaa ja ja ja
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#334 Nov 6, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit! Reagan never any regrets over his amnesty. It was the crook , Ed Meese trying to channel reagan after he croaked. Jesus, get educated.
Obama will isssue an Executive Order in the wanning days of His Presidency thus assuring a victory by the Clinton/Biden ticket due to the millions of votes by the new citizens. Bwaa ja ja ja
Slither back across the border, pendejo.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#335 Nov 6, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently don't know how long the citizenship process takes. It takes years. Obama cannot and will not wave a magic wand and make instant citizens out of these illegals. The most he could do is just legalize them and only citizens can vote. So your wet dream of them being able to vote in 2016 for Clinton or any other Democrat is just that...a wet dream.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#337 Nov 6, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if he gets impeached and removed from office.
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#338 Nov 6, 2013
CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't attend klan rallies and subjugate a whole race of people because of the colour of their skin
OMG!!! Britain subjugated and conquored a quarter of the planet out of unabashed greed. Racism was a huge part of that.
CrimeaRiver

UK

#341 Nov 7, 2013
INFIDEL wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! Britain subjugated and conquored a quarter of the planet out of unabashed greed. Racism was a huge part of that.
No, that was colonialism, imperialism, whatever you want to call it.
ForceRecon

Clemmons, NC

#342 Nov 7, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the hypocritical demonrats sure have been buying a LOT of firearms.
I live in the south and attend a lot of gun shows. Those re not Democrats buying weapons for sure. They are White citizens stirred up over what they perceive to be the rise of minorities and fear that they may not be able to purchase weapons to protect themselves. As far as murder Blacks and Hispanics killing each other just like always for the most part, but we get our share of mrders too. Usually husband/wife type in stead of crime, but we do get violent crime murders for Whites. People are wrongly using the FBI and UCR stats to say that Blacks and Hisp. murder Whites more than Whites murder themselves, but that's not true if you KNOW what you're reading. Murder is overwhelmingly INTRARACIAL the same as RAPE is so we really need to quit spreading THAT particular untruth. Obama ha sdone NOTHING to address the crime issue in this nation other than to try to take away CITIZEN's right to protect themselves.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#343 Nov 7, 2013
ForceRecon wrote:
<quoted text>I live in the south and attend a lot of gun shows. Those re not Democrats buying weapons for sure. They are White citizens stirred up over what they perceive to be the rise of minorities and fear that they may not be able to purchase weapons to protect themselves. As far as murder Blacks and Hispanics killing each other just like always for the most part, but we get our share of mrders too. Usually husband/wife type in stead of crime, but we do get violent crime murders for Whites. People are wrongly using the FBI and UCR stats to say that Blacks and Hisp. murder Whites more than Whites murder themselves, but that's not true if you KNOW what you're reading. Murder is overwhelmingly INTRARACIAL the same as RAPE is so we really need to quit spreading THAT particular untruth. Obama ha sdone NOTHING to address the crime issue in this nation other than to try to take away CITIZEN's right to protect themselves.
When has "race" EVER entered into ANY of my posts? Other than to point out that it was historical demonrat racism that is the cause for Constitutionally perverse 'gun control'. And I can assure you, I have a better grasp on reading the stats than you apparently do.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#344 Nov 7, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently don't know how long the citizenship process takes. It takes years. Obama cannot and will not wave a magic wand and make instant citizens out of these illegals. The most he could do is just legalize them and only citizens can vote. So your wet dream of them being able to vote in 2016 for Clinton or any other Democrat is just that...a wet dream.
AGREE Oldglory, but you and I know that these liberals and illegals resort to fraud and stolen ID's to steal the votes. And from what I understand no ID is needed or demanded at time of registration in some states. Very and extremely UNCONSTITUTIONAL as far as I'm concerned.....heaven forbid you demand their ID, we'd be profiling and discriminating.
INFIDEL

Socorro, NM

#345 Nov 8, 2013
Colonialism... Imperialism...
That's the unabashed greed part of the program.
Racism was used as the excuse was it not? Far more people were subjugated by "Britannia" than were ever subjugated by American hicks in white pointy hats.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#346 Nov 9, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> AGREE Oldglory, but you and I know that these liberals and illegals resort to fraud and stolen ID's to steal the votes. And from what I understand no ID is needed or demanded at time of registration in some states. Very and extremely UNCONSTITUTIONAL as far as I'm concerned.....heaven forbid you demand their ID, we'd be profiling and discriminating.
Then why is it that the majority of those caught for voter fraud are Republican?

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/11/09/1...

Are Democrats smarter? Or, oh, of course, the liberal media, the Obama biased law enforcement, Pelosi, and Reid conspiracy.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#347 Nov 9, 2013
INFIDEL wrote:
Colonialism... Imperialism...
That's the unabashed greed part of the program.
Racism was used as the excuse was it not? Far more people were subjugated by "Britannia" than were ever subjugated by American hicks in white pointy hats.
Living in the past are we? And just what do your remarks have to do with our right to have immigration laws today as every other country does?
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#348 Nov 9, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that the majority of those caught for voter fraud are Republican?
Are Democrats smarter? Or, oh, of course, the liberal media, the Obama biased law enforcement, Pelosi, and Reid conspiracy.
"Think progress" a leftist site is your viable source of information? LOL! Why not mandate a legitimate ID to vote and then that will stop both parties from getting votes from non-citizens? But oh no, it is only the left that objects to that? I wonder why?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#349 Nov 9, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't read or comprehend my post, never the less it is YOU....AND ALL LIBERALS FIGHTING TO STOP (VOTER id)LAWS implementation, NOTHING WRONG WITH PRODUCING PROPER DOCUMENTATION AT TIME OF VOTING, what LEGAL citizen would object to show it when asked? ONLY YOU AND ILLEGALS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FRAUD. Hell even unions were threatening the employees (residents) legal residents CANNOT VOTE...to vote for the messiah OR THEY'D BE OUT THEIR JOBS. The residents came forward and admitted this. Now who's committing the fraud, again?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#350 Nov 9, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG, liar:

The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
http://www.truethevote.org/news/how-widesprea...
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#352 Nov 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG, liar:
The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
http://www.truethevote.org/news/how-widesprea...
Amen..... some of these low lives admitted to voting more than once BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS WRONG (FRAUD) TO VOTE MORE THAN ONCE!!! imagine this line of shit! If they're this stupid, they have NO RIGHT to be voting because they don't know what the hell they're doing! I believe everyone should take some kind of IQ quiz to vote and to serve on a jury panel! but these liberals were taking people from the streets offering them some clean clothes, a meal and telling them to go vote for the messiah! while others were picked up promised $20,$30 to show up and show support for their god and messiah. We've heard all kinds of stories BY THE HOMELESS themselves asking them for their vote and offered (BRIBED) with some TOY these people didn't presently own. Is this considered good campaigning by respectful US citizens? this is the kind of administration running OUR COUNTRY! it's appalling! and embarrassing!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#353 Nov 9, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Amen..... some of these low lives admitted to voting more than once BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS WRONG (FRAUD) TO VOTE MORE THAN ONCE!!! imagine this line of shit! If they're this stupid, they have NO RIGHT to be voting because they don't know what the hell they're doing! I believe everyone should take some kind of IQ quiz to vote and to serve on a jury panel! but these liberals were taking people from the streets offering them some clean clothes, a meal and telling them to go vote for the messiah! while others were picked up promised $20,$30 to show up and show support for their god and messiah. We've heard all kinds of stories BY THE HOMELESS themselves asking them for their vote and offered (BRIBED) with some TOY these people didn't presently own. Is this considered good campaigning by respectful US citizens? this is the kind of administration running OUR COUNTRY! it's appalling! and embarrassing!
It is indeed disgusting, not to mention treasonous. And should be treated in the courts as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr JAGN 1,127
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 13 hr WasteWater 1,574
News Legislators criticize Healey's assault weapons ... 14 hr Get Out 6
News A Powerful and Pragmatic Approach to Criminal J... 15 hr Enough Already 1
News Pam Frampton: America: shot through the heart, ... 23 hr Watchdog 1
News Letter: Second Amendment should be abolished Jul 23 Prep-for-Dep 6
News AG Healey's assault weapons order is an overdue... Jul 23 Get Out 3
More from around the web