Banned From Ammoland

Banned From Ammoland

Posted in the Guns Forum

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Got banned for posting at Ammoland forum. The moderator asked for my IP...

Was banned many times at Tribune''Change Of Subject'. Was banned at Sun-Times forums.

Am also banned from Facebook' Illinois State Rifle Association.

This is one reason why they "ban" guns.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Ammoland's links not working for me...

ammoland.com

try it...

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Ammoland's links not working for me...
ammoland.com
try it...
Tory it works for me.

How do you get banned from Ammoland , anyway ?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Works for me, too. Thanks for the link, Noid.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<>Tory it works for me.
How do you get banned from Ammoland , anyway ?
Five freedom hating PIGs complain to the owner or moderator about me and that's it. Most Americans do anything cops tell them to do to others.

The Pigs were complaining (on Ammoland forum) about CheaperThanDirt refusing to sell to police, and I approved it, that was the last post allowed. The Ammoland emails stop coming too.

I bought a holster at Cabelas and the loud car procession past my house has been relentless ever since I brought it home. Police are the larget most antigun group of Americans. They instigated the Sandy Hook shooting.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Five freedom hating PIGs complain to the owner or moderator about me and that's it. Most Americans do anything cops tell them to do to others.
The Pigs were complaining (on Ammoland forum) about CheaperThanDirt refusing to sell to police, and I approved it, that was the last post allowed. The Ammoland emails stop coming too.
I bought a holster at Cabelas and the loud car procession past my house has been relentless ever since I brought it home. Police are the larget most antigun group of Americans. They instigated the Sandy Hook shooting.
I thought Chaperthendirt was one of the retailors that stopped selling after the Conn. school shooting.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Five freedom hating PIGs complain to the owner or moderator about me and that's it. Most Americans do anything cops tell them to do to others.
Well color me surprised.
/sarcasm alert/

Since: Jun 12

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Tory II wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I'm no cop lover, but it's usually the city cops that are the gun grabbers. Out in the country most cops will defend the 2nd.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Gratisbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong, I'm no cop lover, but it's usually the city cops that are the gun grabbers. Out in the country most cops will defend the 2nd.
So are you telling me I can carry a concealed loaded handgun out in the country and the cops won't stop me ?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 29, 2013
So I get this email (dated: March 13) from AmmoLand and the sender tells me to check my IP address. I've tried to contact him but I think he's now ignoring me:
Brian Johnson wrote:
I checked the system again and I do not see your email in the ban list.
use this tool: http://www.whatismyip.com

email me your IP address and I will verify its not on the ban list.

Please understand if you include links in your comments then they may be delayed in posting.

If you use profanity the askimet quality tools will block your comments and list them as spam.

We want you too contribute, therefore I am pleased to work with you too see if we can locate the issue which is keeping your comments from
displaying on our pages.

Brian
[email protected]

He is not working with me; I wonder why ?

Since: Jun 12

United States

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>So are you telling me I can carry a concealed loaded handgun out in the country and the cops won't stop me ?
I don't know about that but I'm saying generally country cops are more pro gun than city cops. All of them will shoot you if they feel threatened, though. And arrest you if you break the law.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#14 Jul 8, 2013
I'm banned from ISRA's Facebook page, Ammoland, and now from IllinoisCarry's Facebook page (and other places too, but mostly where cops post). All three sites have many cops as members. This is why we have antigun laws and why most believe the 2nd amendment means something other than what it says.

All of my posts were deleted this morning from IllinoisCarry. I was relentlessly accusing police of inciting this weekend's gun violence in Chicago (while the conceal/carry bill is in the Legislature). It was funny as cops and cop-lovers were telling me to behave while kids were being gunned down over the weekend (60 Chicago shootings this week).
Baba Yoga

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Tory II, you should try using TOR. If not just to post without worrying about bans.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Baba Yoga wrote:
Tory II, you should try using TOR. If not just to post without worrying about bans.
Cops complained until they banned me. I really don't need to go there anymore.
Baba Yoga

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Cops complained until they banned me. I really don't need to go there anymore.
By using the TOR network they can't really ban you. It's specifically made so IP bans are extremely hard to do to a person using TOR. Search 'Tor Network' and read up on it. Some people also use a VPN while using TOR but if all you're doing is posting while on TOR you wouldn't really need that considering few webmasters are really that savvy or interested in pursuing posters they find a nuisance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on amm... 11 min Quirky 75
News 'How many more tragedies' asks mayor, after 11-... 22 hr payme 10
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Mar 25 Marauder 204
News Official Heckler And Koch 22Lr Replica Rifles (Jan '10) Mar 25 Say What 6
News Another Second Amendment Appeal Shot-Down by th... Mar 25 Say What 3
News American Outdoor Brands Corp: Time to Move On? Mar 25 Say What 14
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) Mar 22 Sentry Watch 120
More from around the web