Sheriff Ben Wolfinger On Gun Legislat...

Sheriff Ben Wolfinger On Gun Legislation: 'I Support The Second Amendment'

There are 8 comments on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Sheriff Ben Wolfinger On Gun Legislation: 'I Support The Second Amendment'. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

Kootenai County Sheriff Ben Wolfinger released a statement this week regarding gun control talks in our nations capital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 27, 2013
The 2nd amendment prohibits GOVTS from regulating our weapons, period, no exceptions.

Background checks, prohibiting mental defects and felons from possessing weapons are laws that are illegal, immoral, and dysfunctional.

Antigun laws create the gun blackmarket which allows for mental defects and felons to buy guns while prohibiting peaceful law-abiding people from buying guns.

What's the root cause of the harm at Sandy Hook school ?

Answer: the illegal, immoral, and dysfunctional gun ban at schools. Gun free school zones have created school slaughter zones.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#2 Jan 27, 2013

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Hurray for Sheriff Ben Wolfinger and all the others that have spoken in support of the US Constitution. He and many others have sworn lifetime oaths to support and defend this from enemies foreign and domestic. Attackers of the US Constitution are no different than USAma Bin Ladin, domestic enemies!
Roice

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Ben Wolfinger = Patriot! We support you Sheriff. Thanks for standing up for our rights and our Constitution.
voice for those without

Riverdale, GA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
This is so true. Why cant more people take a stand for the constitution... I mean it was created for a purpose and Obama swore to abide by it. Isn't it our right to own a gun and bear arms?
How do we bear arms when our weapons are taken away from us? This leaves the government with all the weapons. What happens when they want us to do something or they try to demand more money etc. from us...
What if they come door to door and deprive us of our freedoms..
Do we not have the right to stand up for ourselves? How then may we do this with nothing to protect ourselves with?
They blame guns for what has happened.(school shootings, robberies, etc)...
Can they not open up their minds and see a common trend with all of these terrible acts? Most of these people that commit this are people who have dysfunctional minds. They are law breakers. Take away the guns from the people and what do you have?.... a country whose people are as "sitting ducks." No way for defence.
Crime rate will increase and so will the death rate. These people that act out in such a way... they dont abide by the law... they do not follow orders... what makes you think they will just STOP buying guns... They WILL continue and even get worse.. and we will have to pay for it... with our lives..if they take away our guns...and our rights... we have no choice. This cannot be a pattern for us..
Today its gun banning..tomorrow they are taking our freedom of speech and putting us in jail for what we say.. When will this end? We must stand up for ourselves and our freedom.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Hurray for Sheriff Ben Wolfinger and all the others that have spoken in support of the US Constitution. He and many others have sworn lifetime oaths to support and defend this from enemies foreign and domestic. Attackers of the US Constitution are no different than USAma Bin Ladin, domestic enemies!
Give us a break. The Sheriff and YOU support antigun laws.
marknicolle

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2013
i was discussing 9/11/01 with another person a while back and i brought up how so called govt security killed 3.000 people on 9/11 and how arming law abiding permit carrying airline passengers would have stopped 9/11 in its tracks

then he said what if a bullet pierces the skin of the plane well thats a moot point ill direct your attention to 1983 a Hawaiian airlines boeing 727 at 37.500 feet had a large gash in its roof much larger then that which a bullet would produce had most of its roof ripped away while at 37.500 feet there where 130 passengers and 10 crew on board and only 1 flight attendant was killed

what im saying here is that with proper training arming passengers before 9/11 would have prevented the government and the global power elites like the builderbergs from having their way and it would have saved 3.000 lives

so obama ill give you your change back and give me my liberty

a good secure society is one who's security is built on liberty

remember its not the governments responsibility to keep you safe its your responsibility as we have seen numerous times the government does a pretty piss poor job of keeping us safe

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 21, 2013
The antigun nut doesn't care if guns keep us safe, or if guns are functional, or practical, or if they are safe, or if guns make sense. Jeesh, what's wrong with you and where have you been.

Apologize now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reader Reaction Forum: Will concealed carry mak... (Jun '11) Wed Hendo 45
Safe carry Jan 16 javawhey 21
News Secret sting operation by the GAO blows away th... Jan 12 Say What 3
News Malloy: Bump stocks should be banned in Connect... Jan 12 Say What 3
News NJ's new governor could sue feds over concealed... Jan 5 jimwildrickjr 2
News ATF Seeking Public Comment on Proposed Bump Sto... Jan 5 Say What 4
News Military must meet FBI database requirements Jan 4 Watchdog 4
More from around the web