Fact check: Whoppers of 2013

Fact check: Whoppers of 2013

There are 2714 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 19, 2013, titled Fact check: Whoppers of 2013. In it, USA Today reports that:

It's that time of year again when FactCheck looks back - perhaps not so fondly - on the most noteworthy nonsense from the past 12 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

sandy1

Southold, NY

#2587 Jan 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
We dont need 30 million illegals, yet they are here.oh and leaving sooooon. No amnesty lol.hi sandy.
Hi Brenda. No we don't need or want leeching criminals. Remember my husband will be happy to fly them to Mexico One Way!! Lol!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2588 Jan 13, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brenda. No we don't need or want leeching criminals. Remember my husband will be happy to fly them to Mexico One Way!! Lol!
your husband owns a plane that large?

ego much?

what a trip you are...

uh miss, can i have another half can of coke?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2589 Jan 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your husband owns a plane that large?
ego much?
what a trip you are...
FYI my husband is a 767 captain for the same airline I am employed by. I am done woody, you have done nothing but insult my career when I have not said one nasty thing about yours. Grow Up!

St. Croix valley

#2590 Jan 13, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI my husband is a 767 captain for the same airline I am employed by. I am done woody, you have done nothing but insult my career when I have not said one nasty thing about yours. Grow Up!
oh please, biotch, you said that three times before, you word is worth the shit you spew on this site...

so your hubby can't fly anyone but who his bosses tell him to?

again...ego much/

what a tool you are. no wonder your political views are so effed up...you're stupid as all hell!

St. Croix valley

#2591 Jan 13, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and what nasty things would you think you could say about an award winning landscape designer and installer?

what did i say about your job that wasn't true?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2592 Jan 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your husband owns a plane that large?
ego much?
what a trip you are...
Go play with yourself in private, child.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2593 Jan 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and what nasty things would you think you could say about an award winning landscape designer and installer?
Landscaper? What in the world can you get to grow on Minnesotas north coast, except maybe some frozen tundra or iceplant?

St. Croix valley

#2594 Jan 13, 2014
run , little coke can opener....run!

oh miss......!
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#2595 Jan 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and what nasty things would you think you could say about an award winning landscape designer and installer?
HAHAHAHA You mow lawns and trim bushes for a living and you have the audacity to demean another posters career choice. As you questioned the other poster ..... Ego much?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2596 Jan 13, 2014
Oh sandy , that is so nice of your husband.I would just flip over border.make sure they walk back.you know like they did when they came uninvited.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2597 Jan 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
Oh sandy , that is so nice of your husband.I would just flip over border.make sure they walk back.you know like they did when they came uninvited.
Making them walk sounds better. My husband isn't the only one who would love to do this, several other pilots have said that they would be willing to volunteer even if they have to pay out of their own pockets to rent aircraft from our fleet. Not going to happen, but it's a nice idea anyway.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2598 Jan 13, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA You mow lawns and trim bushes for a living and you have the audacity to demean another posters career choice. As you questioned the other poster ..... Ego much?
lol doing the jobs americans wont do?you are an espanol for sure.this explains a lot.no amnesty.woodpecker.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2599 Jan 13, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Making them walk sounds better. My husband isn't the only one who would love to do this, several other pilots have said that they would be willing to volunteer even if they have to pay out of their own pockets to rent aircraft from our fleet. Not going to happen, but it's a nice idea anyway.
I hear you.who in their right mind would want these people here.america is a dirty and disgustung place, for now.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#2600 Jan 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>lol doing the jobs americans wont do?you are an espanol for sure.this explains a lot.no amnesty.woodpecker.
English is obviously not your first language.

St. Croix valley

#2601 Jan 13, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play with yourself in private, child.
still running from your own words?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2602 Jan 13, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> I hear you.who in their right mind would want these people here.america is a dirty and disgustung place, for now.
Just remember Operation Cleanup America will commence after the midterms, and the leeching criminals gravy train will come to a screeching halt. Ha Ha Ha!!

St. Croix valley

#2603 Jan 13, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that would be lawn care.

sad that you cannot even make a post on landscaping without making an as of yourself...

not sure if one can get any more stupid without needing help to breathe for yourself...

but then you have shown how you can't match me so many times before...so many times...

St. Croix valley

#2604 Jan 13, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Landscaper? What in the world can you get to grow on Minnesotas north coast, except maybe some frozen tundra or iceplant?
wow, you should know more about your own planet...

if you weren't so busy being a racist bigot, perhaps you could educate yourself...

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2605 Jan 13, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many illegals he has on his crew with fake green cards and stolen SSN's???
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2606 Jan 13, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
English is obviously not your first language.
yes it is my first language, I meant that for woodpecker not you.clearly says no amnesty woodpecker.I was agreeing with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 9 min Marauder 1,588
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 40 min FormerParatrooper 1,172
News Experts recommend several measures to reduce fi... 2 hr payme 6
News Legislators criticize Healey's assault weapons ... Wed Get Out 6
News A Powerful and Pragmatic Approach to Criminal J... Wed Enough Already 1
News Pam Frampton: America: shot through the heart, ... Jul 27 Watchdog 1
News Letter: Second Amendment should be abolished Jul 23 Prep-for-Dep 6
More from around the web