Recalled Colorado senator has on-air ...

Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown

There are 709 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

Two days following Colorado's recall election weren't enough to cool the emotions of one of the two Democratic state senators voters rejected because of their anti-Second Amendment position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

SATANISGOD

Winter Park, FL

#636 Oct 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement is correct that the wealthy do what ever they want but gun laws do not stop even the poor from having guns
Gun laws only stop the honest people from having guns..
A ak47 on the streets here is far cheaper than buying one legally in the USA
That is why you are seeing so many turn up at crime scenes in the USA
They are flowing across the border just like the dope and criminal invaders are doing
wow.. really?... so how come there are no gun homicides in japan and australia?....

we are seeing so many at crime scenes?.. source of your data....

are we seeing rocket launchers and grenades as well?..how about dynamite?....

did you overdose on your laxative again?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#637 Oct 20, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>wow.. really?... so how come there are no gun homicides in japan and australia?....

Japan and Australia also have far lower cases of all murders and violent crimes....
They also have far less black animals than the USA does

The news...try reading it.....,

We don't see rocket launchers or many grenades here either....... Go to the Middle East to find them...

We have seen many different bombings in the USA including using airplanes and pressure cookers..........
But liberals don't understand that

Thanks for proving my point for me....
SATANISGOD

Phoenix, AZ

#638 Oct 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan and Australia also have far lower cases of all murders and violent crimes....
We don't see rocket launchers or many grenades here either....... Go to the Middle East to find them...
We have seen many different bombings in the USA including using airplanes and pressure cookers..........
so it is all the blacks....I see....thanks for clearing it all up for us....and we don't see rocket launchers and grenades because they have been banned...works pretty well doesn't it...
SATANISGOD

Phoenix, AZ

#639 Oct 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty hard to commit murders and violent crimes with chopsticks and karate....no guns, no gun homicides....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#640 Oct 20, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>so it is all the blacks....I see....thanks for clearing it all up for us....and we don't see rocket launchers and grenades because they have been banned...works pretty well doesn't it...
Caught in another lie....
Please post where I said it is all the blacks????

OOOPS ya can't can ya

The us military has plenty of both but they are not sold on the streets like m16s are and full auto ak47s are

Both of those guns are practically illegal but the streets are full of them

“Facts”

Location hidden

#641 Oct 20, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>pretty hard to commit murders and violent crimes with chopsticks and karate....no guns, no gun homicides....
I see you are not smart enough to understand the stats

In the USA guns are not the number one choice as a weapon for killing people

And in the two countries the murder by blunt force is far lower than the numbers in the USA
Murder by knives are also far lower

All murder rates are lower but moron liberals don't understand that
SATANISGOD

Phoenix, AZ

#642 Oct 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie....
Please post where I said it is all the blacks????
OOOPS ya can't can ya
The us military has plenty of both but they are not sold on the streets like m16s are and full auto ak47s are
Both of those guns are practically illegal but the streets are full of them
who is the retard who said this:

list all the bombings using planes and pressure cookers.....
SATANISGOD

Phoenix, AZ

#643 Oct 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are not smart enough to understand the stats
In the USA guns are not the number one choice as a weapon for killing people
And in the two countries the murder by blunt force is far lower than the numbers in the USA
Murder by knives are also far lower
All murder rates are lower but moron liberals don't understand that
it is lower because they don't have access to them... YOU DUMB $-HIT....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#644 Oct 20, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>who is the retard who said this:

list all the bombings using planes and pressure cookers.....
Just facts that liberals can't understand........

Not can they disprove them.......LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#645 Oct 20, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>it is lower because they don't have access to them... YOU DUMB $-HIT....
Knives
They don't have access to knives

Or objects that can be used for blunt trauma??

You are a liar and you are caught telling another one

Fact is that they do have access to these weapons but they commit far less murders with knives than people in the USA do
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#646 Oct 20, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
wow.. really?... so how come there are no gun homicides in japan and australia?....
I've looked but can't find where "rocket launchers and grenades" were used in murders before being banned. Will you show how your logic in saying murders are not committed by them BECAUSE they are banned. I also can't find where murder by coconut is a problem and they are NOT banned. Of course one could argue (using your logic) that the reason for low gun murder rates in Australia and Japan are because they are both islands.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#649 Oct 20, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>what an ignorant dumb $-hit

1/22/2009 - MISAWA AIR BASE, Japan -- A revised knife law, which was passed by the Government of Japan last year and went into effect Jan. 5, will affect servicemembers stationed throughout Japan.

"The revised law bans daggers and double-edged knives whose blades exceed 5.5 centimeters or 2.16 inches," said Master Sgt. Donald E. Preston, media liaison chief, Headquarters U.S. Forces Japan. "All spears and swords with blades exceeding 15 centimeters (5.9 inches) are also banned."

The new revision in the law is in response to a series of crimes that took place last year throughout the country, including a mass stabbing attack in the Akihabara area of Tokyo killing seven.
Those knives are also banned in the USA but that has not stopped anyone from buying or using one here either..........

Now from a weapon stand point a good San Mai sushi knife would be a far better weapon than a dirk or dagger

Ever wonder why military fighting knives are not double edged???

Because they don't make as good of a weapon..........take a knife fighting or knife defense course

So are you trying to tell us their are no knives in either of these countries????

Would you like some photos of a corner market where you can buy knives in China????

I have some photos of markets in China from many of my trips........

How stupid do you have to be to believe that there are not an abundance of knives in China or Austrlia????

Heck every tourist trap in Australia carries hundreds of the Crocodile Dundee knives..........ROTFLMAO

Thanks for proving my point again........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#650 Oct 20, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>that's because there has never been access to them....they were always banned.... WHAT A FRICKING RE"TARD...
Wrong again my little moron

You can get a permit today for dynamite
C-4 is very easy to make and you can buy dummy or empty grenades at surplus stores
I invested with a young man in the mid 80s that bought 10s of thousands of de milled grenades and made paper weights out of them as gag jokes
One style I remember had a number on the pun and a sign that said take a number

Any of these could easily be re armed using potassium nitrate, sulphur and charcoal

Why do you keep making such a fool of yourself??
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#651 Oct 20, 2013
SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty hard to commit murders and violent crimes with chopsticks and karate....no guns, no gun homicides....
So chickenschitt...care to share how YOU think guns will be taken away from the people...?...lol
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#653 Oct 21, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Levy huge fines and put the cowards in jail if they don't comply. This is not brain surgery.
And you really believe that from our history that the American people would just roll over and comply with that...?

You're talking about passing laws to do that...riight..? You do realize it will take a whole lot more than that.

So you will make millions of Americans into criminals with the stroke of a pen...then how many millions are you willing to kill to accomplish it...?

Think war on drugs and how well that is going...and that isn't even a Constitutional right...lol
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#655 Oct 21, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think millions of Americans who carry handguns and assault rifles are already criminals. Maybe not by law but mentally.
And that's a problem for you...not the law abiding gun owners whether you agree with it or not. That just solidifies my contention that you're a "frustrated control freak".
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#660 Oct 21, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because there has never been access to them....they were always banned.... WHAT A FRICKING RE"TARD...
That would be a lie. Please do your research before making a fool of yourself.
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#661 Oct 21, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
list the websites or stores where I can buy a lb of cocaine....
Ha ha ha. Your joking right? ANY school or collage. Hell I can buy cocaine easier than a gun and the gun is legal. Drug dealers out number gun dealers about 500 to one. This has got to be your stupidest post to date. I was hoping you were at least average IQ. and just like to stir crap as a past time but a post like that I'm wondering if you really are that big an idiot.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#664 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
ask the folks in japan and australia....they will explain with cartoons for you...
ROTFLMAO...YOU think they are going to come take them away...? I have no reason to ask them squat...I asked YOU...and YOU can't answer...chickenschitt, stupid, lying, criminal POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#665 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
so you couldn't post anything... typical blow hard...
Yeah...like you...you haven't posted anything significant since you started...BS drivel...image links...personal attacks...sexual innuendos...and ignorant rebutals because you can't read and comprehend.

Now post another spamming blah...blah...blah...to prove how stupid you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 1 hr Marauder 1,533
News Largest maker of bump stocks will stop acceptin... 2 hr Into The Night 547
News Saratoga proposes firearm safety ordinance May 19 WTF 2
News Committee rejects bill to arm teachers May 16 that flag 2
News 'It is not our intent to finance or underwrite ... May 13 javawhey 43
News Gov. Mary Fallin Vetoes Constitutional Carry Bill May 12 javawhey 6
News This man proposed a law banning assault weapons... May 11 whiney beech 1