Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown

Full story: BizPacReview.com

Two days following Colorado's recall election weren't enough to cool the emotions of one of the two Democratic state senators voters rejected because of their anti-Second Amendment position.
Comments
421 - 440 of 869 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2013

“Gun for sale!!!”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yo Momma wears combat boots."
ROTFLMAO...what are you, 12...?
I thought you said you had 2 master's degrees...?
I'm having to dumb down the conversation. I thought you would have picked up on that (just kidding, that was beyond your wheelhouse).

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
I LOSE? You poor soul you think you're the score keeper now? Gun Nuts, I'm glad they are mostly impotent.
Are you posting from North Korea ?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
armedvet on his way to senior prom
http://imageshack.us/a/img716/875/redneckseni...
Taht's your dad on his way home with your new "girlfriend".
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOSE? You poor soul you think you're the score keeper now? Gun Nuts, I'm glad they are mostly impotent.
Six children...five becoming gun owners...3 already are.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having to dumb down the conversation. I thought you would have picked up on that (just kidding, that was beyond your wheelhouse).
Not compared to your other posts...they have all been dumb...but good deflection...just isn't working.

“Gun for sale!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Six children...five becoming gun owners...3 already are.
Sure, but who's the father?

“Gun for sale!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not compared to your other posts...they have all been dumb...but good deflection...just isn't working.
It's is going to be hard for me to dumb it down any further. It is just not my forte to pretend stupidity so you'll understand me.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's is going to be hard for me to dumb it down any further. It is just not my forte to pretend stupidity so you'll understand me.
There does not appear to be any pretend in your stupidity.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>There does not appear to be any pretend in your stupidity.
Damn...yo beat me to that softball. LOL

Where you been? You've been missing out on all the fun.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn...yo beat me to that softball. LOL
Where you been? You've been missing out on all the fun.
The lack of credibility on the side of many anti-gun posters burns me out and I need to take breaks to keep my objectivity in check.

I have no problem with people who do not like guns and certainly there are people who should not have a gun in their hand but these posters who can find very little to say to 2ND Amendment supporters but sexual comments that have no basis in reality leaves me disgusted .
Even more interesting is they do not realize that they are betraying their own side.

I have been reading your posts and you have been putting out many excellent ones it is just a shame it is wasted on emotional rants by anti-gunners when they could be learning something.

“Gun for sale!!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The lack of credibility on the side of many anti-gun posters burns me out and I need to take breaks to keep my objectivity in check.
I have no problem with people who do not like guns and certainly there are people who should not have a gun in their hand but these posters who can find very little to say to 2ND Amendment supporters but sexual comments that have no basis in reality leaves me disgusted .
Even more interesting is they do not realize that they are betraying their own side.
I have been reading your posts and you have been putting out many excellent ones it is just a shame it is wasted on emotional rants by anti-gunners when they could be learning something.
And we lack credibility because (pick one):

1) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

2) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

3) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

4) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

5) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

I'll bet the relatives of Columbine, Aurora and Newtown wish there were more Control Freaks and less Gun Masturbators in America.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>I'd probably rather have communists than gun nuts. Did you see what that NRA motorcycle gang did to that motorist in NYC yesterday?
Tell us why they did not shoot the driver or his tires if they were armed???

Now if the punks had tried that with me they would have died

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why they did not shoot the driver or his tires if they were armed???
I am not sure the motorcycle riders were at fault , in the beginning.

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>And we lack credibility because (pick one):

1) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

2) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

3) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

4) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

5) We are tired of seeing innocent people and children get murdered because we have too many hand guns and assault rifles in America.

I'll bet the relatives of Columbine, Aurora and Newtown wish there were more Control Freaks and less Gun Masturbators in America.
Tell us about gun control here in Mexico and how it stopped people from being killed???

Swimming pools kill more children than guns do

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I am not sure the motorcycle riders were at fault , in the beginning.
All if the video I have seen shows the guy doing a brake check in front of the SUV
Some said the SUV ran the bike off of the road before the video started

My point was that the moron called the bikers NRA members yet none of them was seen with a gun nor used the gun to disable the SUV

Now if the driver had a gun he would not have been beaten
getting

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>

a boner thinking about it?
The

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Swimming pools kill more children than guns do
dope doesn't know the difference between a pool made for swimming and a weapon made for killing
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All if the video I have seen shows the guy doing a brake check in front of the SUV
Some said the SUV ran the bike off of the road before the video started
My point was that the moron called the bikers NRA members yet none of them was seen with a gun nor used the gun to disable the SUV
Now if the driver had a gun he would not have been beaten
somebody dead would be a better result.

Sick

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
lack of credibility???...bwhahahahahah ah....yeah, I will tell Japan, which has eliminated gun homicides compared to our 12K, that anti-guns lack credibility....thanks for your pearls of wisdom, douche bag...
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
I live in Naples Fl. off state road 951 .

Show up and talk your abusive language then we will see what you have besides a flat screen.
Yep

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I live in Naples Fl. off state road 951 .
Show up and talk your abusive language then we will see what you have besides a flat screen.
another violent sicko making threats and looking for some rough trade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••