Recalled Colorado senator has on-air ...

Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown

There are 709 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

Two days following Colorado's recall election weren't enough to cool the emotions of one of the two Democratic state senators voters rejected because of their anti-Second Amendment position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Of course

Huntsville, AL

#24 Sep 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor do they stop anything from happening. The Navy Yard shooter passed a background check last week in order to buy the shotgun he used to murder 12 people. A lot of good that background check did, huh?
the gun nut extremists would gladly support a more effective background check program.

Yeah right.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#25 Sep 18, 2013
Of course wrote:
<quoted text>
the gun nut extremists would gladly support a more effective background check program.
Yeah right.
More tripe from the coward sock puppet.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#26 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
Then again why am I discoursing with a bunch of under educated morons?
You said the same thing at your last family reunion.
so you

Huntsville, AL

#27 Sep 18, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>More tripe from the coward sock puppet.
have nothing to contribute.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#28 Sep 18, 2013
Of course wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right.
What in his background would have prevented him from passing a "more effective" background check????
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#29 Sep 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
What in his background would have prevented him from passing a "more effective" background check????
You are actually right which begs the question do we need to eliminate guns from society entirely? Had I lost a loved one in one of the crazy killings that would certainly be my solution. The framers did not envision a Wayne La Phew-air or they would have never added the 2nd Amendment.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#30 Sep 18, 2013
So after out of state money including a donation from mr nanny Bloomberg himself they blame the loss on so called voter suppression?

So called voter suppression seems to be the current rhetoric/buzz phrase of the lefties.

First if the rules of a recall election state no mail in ballots then no mail in ballots. Second both sides/all who voted had to vote the same way.

Second everyone complains about all the money the NRA and other political types spend in an election. Money only gets their message out and not necessarily the voter. But the anti gun senators also had money to get the message out. They even had their legislation as an existing message.

The message of over bearing anti gun law got the voters of Colorado out in the recall election.

More 'victimology' from the anti gun mob.

Southeast Virginia

#31 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are actually right which begs the question do we need to eliminate guns from society entirely? Had I lost a loved one in one of the crazy killings that would certainly be my solution. The framers did not envision a Wayne La Phew-air or they would have never added the 2nd Amendment.
And how would you "eliminate guns from society entirely"??? Do you actually believe criminals would voluntarily just turn them in? Do you honestly believe that removing all firearms from the hands of law-abiding citizens would make them any safer, and NOT leave them as easy-pickins for the criminals who would refuse to turn there's in???

The Framers placed the 2nd Amendment in the Bill Of Rights to ensure that the PEOPLE would always retain the right and ABILITY to defend themselves from an over-reaching tyrranical government like the one they had just fought off.

Why do you wish to enslave people to their own government???
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#32 Sep 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you "eliminate guns from society entirely"??? Do you actually believe criminals would voluntarily just turn them in? Do you honestly believe that removing all firearms from the hands of law-abiding citizens would make them any safer, and NOT leave them as easy-pickins for the criminals who would refuse to turn there's in???
The Framers placed the 2nd Amendment in the Bill Of Rights to ensure that the PEOPLE would always retain the right and ABILITY to defend themselves from an over-reaching tyrranical government like the one they had just fought off.
Why do you wish to enslave people to their own government???
Pass a law. Sooner or later it's going to happen.

I can assure you that had the framers been able to see into the future and view Wayne La Phew-air and his stooges they would have never written the 2nd Amendment. There is greater harm being done by tyrannical gun nuts and gun lobbies than will ever be done by the government. That is a silly argument in this day and age. Don't you have any friends that are educated? They could tell you this.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#33 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Framer's wrote one of the greatest documents in the history of man but could not think of people who would defend rights ?

Give me a break!

Your a typical student of Sara Brady.
You would call for a ban of Constitutional rights because you have been negatively effected ?
This is a typical self serving attitude of the liberal mind.

Rights that can be lost because of a minority of people abusing that right means the majority of law abiding people who enjoy that right never had it to begin with and that is why you will always find people willing to fight your selfish cause.

Millions of people have died because guns were eliminated from society but of course your family was not effected.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#34 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that had the framers been able to see into the future and view Wayne La Phew-air and his stooges they would have never written the 2nd Amendment. There is greater harm being done by tyrannical gun nuts and gun lobbies than will ever be done by the government. That is a silly argument in this day and age. Don't you have any friends that are educated? They could tell you this.
If the framers also saw things like warrantless NSA/government spying, the militant police forces and numerous miscarriages of justice today they wouldn't do a thing with the second amendment.

Southeast Virginia

#35 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge and deflect.

The Framers would be telling you that we now have the same type of govt now that they successfully fought off in their day. You do realilze that the Obamacare "tax" is now a tax on breathing right? And what "tyrranical gun nuts" are you talking about??? No one is out there telling you that you MUST own a firearm. If you don't want one....don't buy one. Don't you have any friends that are educated and not indoctrinated by the libtard Left? They could tell you this.

And no, it is NOT going to happen. In case you haven't noticed for the last 5-10 years....more and more over-reaching gun control laws are being repealed, anit-gun politicians are being voting OUT of office, and some type of concealed carry is now allowed by law in ALL 50 STATES (with four not requiring a permit), so you had better keep your socio-fascist mitts off my RIGHT to protect me and mine with an effective weapon.

Southeast Virginia

#36 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
So how about answering the questions which have been put forward to you?

How would you "eliminate guns from society entirely"??? Do you actually believe criminals would voluntarily just turn them in? Do you honestly believe that removing all firearms from the hands of law-abiding citizens would make them any safer, and NOT leave them as easy-pickins for the criminals who would refuse to turn there's in???

Southeast Virginia

#37 Sep 18, 2013
Of course wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right.
And what exactly would a "more effective background check" entail??? Be specific.
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#38 Sep 18, 2013
You make it illegal to own guns and confiscate them. How simple can it be.

I'd also throw Wayne La Phew-air in prison.

Southeast Virginia

#39 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
How simple??? And who would you send to their doom to try to confiscate the over 100 million firearms out in the general public (most of which are owned by law-abiding citizens)??? Will you be leading that charge?

Southeast Virginia

#40 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
And who would you send to there doom to try to confiscate over 300,000,000 firearms in the hands of over 100,000,000 people??? Would you be leading the charge??? And are naive enough to think we will just hand them over??? And how would you know if you had them all......especially the older models that are unregistered and have no serial numbers??? Are you going to eliminate all the machine shops out there that have the capacity to make new ones???

You really don't have a f-ing clue what you are talking about do you?

Southeast Virginia

#41 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
And throw him prison for what? Which law did he break?
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#42 Sep 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And throw him prison for what? Which law did he break?
For exceeding the axxhole threshold? Want to be his cell mate?
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#43 Sep 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>The Framer's wrote one of the greatest documents in the history of man but could not think of people who would defend rights ?
Give me a break!
Your [sic] a typical student of Sara Brady.
You would call for a ban of Constitutional rights because you have been negatively effected [sic]?
This is a typical self serving attitude of the liberal mind.
Rights that can be lost because of a minority of people abusing that right means the majority of law abiding people who enjoy that right never had it to begin with and that is why you will always find people willing to fight your selfish cause.
Millions of people have died because guns were eliminated from society but of course your family was not effected [sic].
Your grammar is terrible. It must improve if you want responses.

And you are characteristic of the idiots that want to run around playing with guns.

The familes at Colombine were affected.
The families at Aurora were affected.
The families at Newtown were affected.
The families at the Naval Shipyard were affected.

Maybe if gun nuts had to pass a literacy test before you could own a handgun or an assault rifle that would solve the problem.

And before long we will be in the majority so goodbye guns.

NOW GO READ SOMETHING! I think "The Adventures of Dick and Jane" might be a good place for you to start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban 32 min Phelonious Assault 12
News Court: Banning Doctors From Asking About Firear... 10 hr tchorinos 3
[ Uga-Buga Turbans and Commie Pink Hats ] 12 hr Buddy Baker 1
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... Feb 22 WasteWater 38
News Those Who Plan and Enjoy Murder Feb 21 justice 1
News Pennsylvanians ask feds to help disarm intimida... (Aug '13) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 22
News Will Sixty Senators Vote To Protect The Second ... Feb 19 Trump your President 8
More from around the web