Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown

Two days following Colorado's recall election weren't enough to cool the emotions of one of the two Democratic state senators voters rejected because of their anti-Second Amendment position. Full Story

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#211 Sep 26, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
it was to defend the new country from the brits coming back.
That is total BS.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#212 Sep 27, 2013
And wrote:
<quoted text>
you are proud that people are that gullible?
Gullible? What it does is disprove the left's constant lying that more guns equals more gun crimes. Because as the gun ownership rate has skyrocketed, the overall violent crime rate and murder rate has DROPPED during the same time frame.

Thanks for playing.

Southeast Virginia

#215 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not against private gun ownership. I'm against handguns, assault rifles and the NRA. I don't like hearing about gun nuts shooting innocent children and people. Gun ownership has not gone up 40% in the last ten years. You have got to stop munching on Wayne La Phew-air's non gun factoid turds. I think you must be eating your own sht as well since it is spilling out of your central orifice.
In a way you are really a sad person who seems to enjoy self humiliation.
"GUN CONTROL NOW!"
So you're not against private gun ownership as long as you can dictate what kind of guns they can own, right? Sorry buttwipe, but I will buy whatever gun I want, when I want, and their isn't a damn thing you can do about it. And the only one humilating themself here is <YOU>. Choke on your own misery. Marauder has it right...you truly are one frustrated control freak, aren't you? LMAO!!!! Go find another windmill.

Southeast Virginia

#216 Sep 27, 2013
And wrote:
<quoted text>
you are proud that people are that gullible?
Proud that people are finally waking up to the fact the govt and the police cannot protect them personally. Proud that people are finally waking up to the fact that a right not exercised is a right soon lost. Proud of the fact that is royaly pisses off libtards such as yourself and the KY Bitch.

But gullible? Not on this side of the aisle. Not by a long shot. You????? Absolutely.

Southeast Virginia

#220 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that straight out of Wayne La Phew-air's handbook on how to fend off Libtards Skippy?
I have said it before, but I guess it bears repeating for you since you are a little slow. I am not, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, a member of the NRA. So all of you "Wayne La Phew-air" comments have zero affect on me.

Southeast Virginia

#221 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a great big affirmative there Skippy. Somebody has to show leadership in this country otherwise the mental dregs will sit around picking their noses and watch NASCAR all day.
I am glad you agree that you are a vey frustrated control freak. Admitting your weaknesses is the first step to correcting them. Congratulations.

Southeast Virginia

#222 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a great big affirmative there Skippy. Somebody has to show leadership in this country otherwise the mental dregs will sit around picking their noses and watch NASCAR all day.
If your idea of leadership is akin to what we have in the Whitehouse now, you ARE the mental gregs that are destroying this country. Although it was extremely embarrassing for our country, I laughed my ass off when Putin bitch-slapped the hell out of Obama a couple weeks ago. What a f-ing idiot.

Southeast Virginia

#227 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
So Skippy I see where you are a member of some Virginia Defense League:
VCDL, which prides itself on being more radical than the National Rifle Association (NRA) with stickers that say 'guns save lives,' supports allowing guns on school grounds, on college campuses, in libraries and government facilities and in bars. They oppose closing the gun show loophole and universal background checks.
You just can't make this stuff up.
That is a true statement. While the NRA is all too willing to compromise with our 2nd Amendments rights, the VCDL does not. The fact that you see that as a bad thing puts a great big smile on my face. This group, with roughly 7,000 members (don't know the exact number because we are adding more all the time), is responsible for getting most of the illegal gun control law removed from the books throughout VA. It is the group responsible for getting VA changed from a "may-issue" state to a "shall-issue" state with regards to concealed carry. Pro 2nd-A groups in other states have modelled their efforts after ours with great success.
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
I'll bet they see you coming a mile away.
Who is "they", and why would they be looking for me? I'm one of the most unassuming people you will ever meet. That is until you threaten me or my family.
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
Just curious don't you think you could find something a little more constructive to do with your life than sitting around pondering on how to get more guns into society?
And who said that I sit around all day pondering how to get more guns into society?? I have never made that claim nor inferred it. What I do try to do is keep socio-fascist libtards such as yourself from trying to usurp on we-the-people's constitutionally protected rights. And since it's a hard thing to accomplish by oneself, I joined a group who DOES get things done. And we will be in your face every step of the way. Don't like it? Too f-ing bad.

Southeast Virginia

#228 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
And yet the Armed Veteran is a bible thumper.
Irony thy name is Skippy.
YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!
What the hell are you talking about? And what is ironic about me being a Christian?

Southeast Virginia

#229 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you Skippy? Do you realize that Obama now has Putin doing his dirty work for him in Syria.
Really? Has Putin decided to start bombing Syria? I didn't see it on the news last night or this morning.

What a maroon.

Southeast Virginia

#231 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>PS I make this country great because I pay a lot in taxes. Now run down to the Salvation Army and get your morning coffee. I need you sharper today as you are going to be severely riposted. Gregs indeed.
Congrats....so do I. And I brew my own coffee, thanks. Still waiting for the riposting to start. Is it going to be similar to what you have puked up so far? Because if so, you really need some new material. And oh look, you caught another typo....good for you. You gotta savor those little victories.

Southeast Virginia

#232 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you sooooo represent his philosophy Skippy. And I love that you deny him just like Judas.
Like Judas??? I never said that I followed Lapierre or his compromising philosophy. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I just said that I don't.

Swing and a miss, asshat.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#238 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like the gun coward you are Armed Veteran. Total bullshlt but sounds plausible to other cowardly gun nuts. Wayne La Phew-air would be proud.
Talking about a coward???

Tell us why you are so scared of guns??

Swimming pools kill more kids than guns do every year??

Are you scared of pools also??

“Facts”

Mexico

#239 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite the piece of work. A gun loving bible thumper who judges his own posts.

Are you president of the VCDL Skippy? Just remember Jesus was a Libtard and would not have belong to a lunatic fringe organization.

I pretty much got your number don't I Skippy. I guess you would be called a Nut-tard.
Tell us why you are not only scared of guns but scared of Christians

“Facts”

Mexico

#240 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Here's is what we know about Armed Veteran:
1) He lives in Newport News, Virginia
2) He was an enlisted man in the navy and pretty much identifies with his military service as it was the high point of his life
3) He is a member of a group that is even more right winged than the NRA (some Virginia based gun nut group)
4) By being a gun nut he does a disservice to the American Legion of which he is also a member
Most American legion members are also NRA members

As a matter of fact the AL in Sonoma County Ca every single member is also a NRA member and Sonoma county is one of the most liberal counties in Ca

So once again you proved you are a moron....

“Facts”

Mexico

#241 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a swing and a hit Nut-tard. You follow Philip VanCleave who is probably more crazed than Way La Phew-air.

Home run Skippy? Now who is the asshat (whatever that is)?
Definitely you are the asshat.....

Yes we understand people as stupid as you would not know what that means and are too stupid to google it

“Facts”

Mexico

#242 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
And The Armed One believes in:

"Jesus Christ, and that God, guns, and guts made America free, and it is up to us to keep it that way."

I guess he just does not realize that Jesus and God were not gun nuts.

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!
Then why do you make this stuff up every day???
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#246 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's is what we know about Armed Veteran:
1) He lives in Newport News, Virginia
2) He was an enlisted man in the navy and pretty much identifies with his military service as it was the high point of his life
3) He is a member of a group that is even more right winged than the NRA (some Virginia based gun nut group)
4) By being a gun nut he does a disservice to the American Legion of which he is also a member
Here's what we know about you.
1) Gutless shirker.
2) Lives in parent's basement.
3) Has never held a meaningful job for more than 7 months.
4) Abhors the concept of rights and liberties.
5) Thinks the government can solve all of the world's ills.
6) Possess and IQ <60.
7) Typical extreme left wing sycophant.
INFIDEL

Grants, NM

#249 Sep 27, 2013
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you multi-shot handguns and assault rifles would be banned.
tyranical [sic] tyrannical
ammendment [sic] amendment
No. Modern military weapons would be legal to own. You can't resist a modern tyranical government without them. Like Germans in the 1930s most Americans think it could not possibly happen here.
Coo

Santa Fe, NM

#250 Sep 27, 2013
INFIDEL wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Modern military weapons would be legal to own. You can't resist a modern tyranical government without them. Like Germans in the 1930s most Americans think it could not possibly happen here.
koo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National View: Shoot down the stupid Second Ame... 3 hr Squach 3
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 hr Squach 12,136
Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment 16 hr Independent1 10
An Individual Right Rekindled Sat Marauder 1
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Fri Michael S 16
Magnum Research Introduces Stainless Steel Dese... Dec 24 Here Is One 1
Concealed carry does not make us safer (Nov '09) Dec 23 fae31 6,985
More from around the web