Recalled Colorado senator has on-air ...

Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown

There are 709 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Recalled Colorado senator has on-air meltdown. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

Two days following Colorado's recall election weren't enough to cool the emotions of one of the two Democratic state senators voters rejected because of their anti-Second Amendment position.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Jiim

De Soto, KS

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Class ass, er I mean class act?

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2013
So in her mind it is everybody and everything's fault. But her vote, that was apparently not the right one for her constituents, had nothing to do with it.

I am not from CO but I knew the election was coming up and even how to vote. It was all over the media (but the coverage stopped as soon as these two were defeated).

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#3 Sep 14, 2013
Sour grapes, Mrs. Giron???

LMAO!!!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 14, 2013
Shelly Bl wrote:
So in her mind it is everybody and everything's fault. But her vote, that was apparently not the right one for her constituents, had nothing to do with it.

I am not from CO but I knew the election was coming up and even how to vote. It was all over the media (but the coverage stopped as soon as these two were defeated).
With liberals it is always someone else fault
Jiim

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
With liberals it is always someone else fault
Exactly!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2013
Wish you well Colorado; I hate and fear floods.

You won a big victory for America, thanks.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Jiim wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
Thanks
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
With liberals it is always someone else [sic] fault
Just remember Jesus was a liberal dumbaxx.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#9 Sep 16, 2013
Kentucky Bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember Jesus was a liberal dumbaxx.
Dream on, douchenozzle.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 16, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember Jesus was a liberal dumbaxx.
There are many decent liberals just like there are good Muslims

What is filling the USA is the scum like oslama and fat gore that care only about their pocketbook

Far left loons
Moronic liberals
Hinky

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Far out.
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many decent liberals just like there are good Muslims
I hear there are some good Negroes out there too.:) That was just about the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted.

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#13 Sep 16, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember Jesus was a liberal dumbaxx.
Perhaps, but read Luke 22:36 and get back to us about your suspicion as to WWJD.

But many liberals own firearms. They probably don't let their friends know though. Firearms ownership isn't just a conservative thing. But insane laws that won't work seem to be a liberal thing. How did the gun ban in DC work this morning in the gun free zone?
Anybody

Huntsville, AL

#14 Sep 16, 2013
who bases a votes on one issue is by definition a moron. A special interest and their goober gun nut extremists are responsible for the carnage we see daily. Background check don't impede anyones' rights
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Sep 17, 2013
Shelly Bl wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, but read Luke 22:36 and get back to us about your suspicion as to WWJD.
But many liberals own firearms. They probably don't let their friends know though. Firearms ownership isn't just a conservative thing. But insane laws that won't work seem to be a liberal thing. How did the gun ban in DC work this morning in the gun free zone?
Liberals are also better educated and think Wayne La Phew-er is a dangerous idiot.
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Sep 17, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying sack of crap and Nancy Pelosi gives you the strap-on treatment nightly.
Why are all you freaks so afraid of Nancy Pelosi? You are soooo sad.
Kentucky Mitch

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Sep 17, 2013
Then again why am I discoursing with a bunch of under educated morons?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#21 Sep 18, 2013
Anybody wrote:
who bases a votes on one issue is by definition a moron. A special interest and their goober gun nut extremists are responsible for the carnage we see daily. Background check don't impede anyones' rights
Nor do they stop anything from happening. The Navy Yard shooter passed a background check last week in order to buy the shotgun he used to murder 12 people. A lot of good that background check did, huh?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#22 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are also better educated and think Wayne La Phew-er is a dangerous idiot.
Right.....the party of "we need to pass the law in order to find out what's in it" is SOOOOO much more educated.

LMAO!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#23 Sep 18, 2013
Kentucky Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are also better educated and think Wayne La Phew-er is a dangerous idiot.
Educated idiots in many cases, just like many conservatives. Liberals don't just think La Pierre is a dangerous idiot, they think EVERYBODY that disagrees with the is a dangerous idiot, like many conservatives.

Politicians who vote based on emotion like EVERY ONE of the gun control bills have been it is doomed to failure. In DC the shooter violated a long list of antigun laws and turned yet another gun free zone into a shooting gallery. And what do the bobble heads want to do? You guessed it pass even more gun laws that criminals will ignore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DNC Chair Frontrunner Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Min... 2 hr FormerParatrooper 2
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... (Jun '16) 3 hr FormerParatrooper 2,493
My self defense method Sat justice 10
News Ban shooting in and around subdivisions Sat duzitreallymatter 1
News St. Louis Alderwoman Introduces 'Assault Weapon... Nov 19 duzitreallymatter 1
News The power and glory of the comma Nov 15 Flintstonegeek 1
News President Obama Continues Early Release of Arme... Nov 13 tome 1
More from around the web