90+% of dope problems are because it's illegal.

Posted in the Guns Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
don russell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

that makes the prices high. If it cost what aspirin costs, there'd be no shootings over "turf" in the ghettoes, none over debts owed, no robberies for money to buy the dope with. 65% of those in priso are there directly for dope, another 15% are there because they did something to get the money for dope. Prisons full of dopers mean that theives and the violent get less time (or NONE) So we are being stupid about the dope. Yes, IF the dopers neglect kids or committ other crimes, lock them up for TAHT crime, and LEAVE them locked up, too! we will HAVE the resources to do that, if we quit wasting them on dopers! Everybody locked in prison costs us 30k a year each, and also, they aint paying 10k a yeaar sS and taxes, and their families are drawing 20k a year in subsidies. So each prison inmate REALLY costs us 60k a year, and well over half of them shouldn't be there!
don russell

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

since there's 3 million people locked up, the 1.5 million x $60,000 a year each translates to a waste of 90 BILLION $ each year.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

don russell wrote:
Prisons full of dopers mean that theives and the violent get less time (or NONE)
look at Ammar Harris, the guy that shot up the Maserati rap star in Vegas, killing those people in a cab in the after crash...that dude should have never been walking the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••