Slide your Gun into your Holster and ...

Slide your Gun into your Holster and head over to Starbucks

There are 11 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Slide your Gun into your Holster and head over to Starbucks. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Some things are undeniably fall: colorful leaves, cable knits and, of course, rich fall flavors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Not being a coffee drinker or a fan of high-calorie coffee milkshakes I don't regularly patronize Starbucks.

However, when I carry concealed I feel no need to comply with the policies or politics if store owners.

What I wear on my person is my own affair and a 'No Guns' policy is as much interest to me as a 'No Boxer Underwear' policy.
MartyH

Plattsmouth, NE

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Old News.

If you support the Second Amendment, avoid Starbucks. Their new policy is clearly anti-gun even though they aren't making it an outright ban nor are they complying with most laws regarding bans in business.

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2013
MartyH wrote:
Old News.
If you support the Second Amendment, avoid Starbucks. Their new policy is clearly anti-gun even though they aren't making it an outright ban nor are they complying with most laws regarding bans in business.
Absolutely correct. When you have the freedom to spend your money any damned place you like, WHY would you patronize someplace where they don't want you? I prefer to help local mom n pop business anyway, they need our help more than share owners in mega- corporations. And you are almost always treated better and remembered and appreciated.
Chesty

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2013
MartyH wrote:
Old News.
This^^ We can vote with our dollars every day. Let business owners who wish to be the next Century Theater or Sandy Hook know that we will take our money elsewhere.

There are many businesses out there that respect Human Rights, the Constitution and us. McDonald's and Dunkin' Donuts have both stood up and declared their support for us, and are happy to have our business.

As for Starbucks, Toys R Us, Once Upon A Child and all the others who do not: http://www.learntocarry.com/nogunsnomoney/NoG...

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#7 Oct 11, 2013
The KING TROLL strikes again!

Southeast Virginia

#9 Oct 11, 2013
THANK YOU for proving my point!
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#11 Oct 11, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
you get all the credit...
remember, jesus loves you ...and you love jesus
http://imageshack.us/a/img840/1161/wo00022.jp...
---PULL---

Southeast Virginia

#12 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
the village idiot never left..
Correct....you never left.

Southeast Virginia

#14 Oct 12, 2013
One thing that can't be denied....SL definitely has the market cornered on the preverted and disgusting.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#16 Oct 12, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
now why would you say something so disgusting?
did you criticize your mom for putting this on?
http://imageshack.us/a/img440/4759/strapondil...
---PULL---
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#18 Oct 13, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
----SHOVE-----
---PULL---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth About Reloading 3 hr payme 48
News Treating Firearms Like We Do Cars? Yeaha Lets D... (Feb '12) 16 hr Here Is One 19
News St. Louis Zoo Court Order against the Exercise ... 21 hr True facts 8
News Why assault rifle sales are booming Thu okimar 102
News Why are assault weapon sales jumping? Because t... Thu Here Is One 47
This is the NRA’s worst nightmare: Thu Here Is One 18
News No wedding for Bristol Palin Jun 30 General 39
More from around the web