Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
When Obama outlaws guns there will probably be a hotline people can call to smirch on people who don't turn in their guns. If there is reward money involved I will have a very nice second income coming in
Maybe you can use it to buy a block of cheese. I am sure you are a rat.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

When Obama outlaws guns there will probably be a hotline people can call to smirch on people who don't turn in their guns. If there is reward money involved I will have a very nice second income coming in
And you will get killed for doing so. Snitches get stitches. Obamamessiah outlawing guns? That'll be the day. So far gun control has stalled and it is going to be filibuster.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Just got back from DC
Legally carried my gun EVERYWHERE
Cops and security let me bypass all metal detectors
In your dreams. The only gun you carry everywhere is your Willy. And we all have them too.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I am going to carry a gun in DC Thursday...LEGALLY
Jason is a member of the US Military and he is not allowed to do that
Poor poor little gun nuts have to leave their guns at home when they need them the most
I can still carry a knife on base. Bank on that. And I'd bet withing 21 ft. I can still kill you with a knife before you even get a chance to draw your pistol out. You ain't sh*t.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Poor Douche, a broken down has-been. He can't run, he can't hide. He is't what he used to be. He doesn't carry a gun. Maybe his d*ck, which is probably shriveled too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams. The only gun you carry everywhere is your Willy. And we all have them too.
He has to lift his belly flap to find it!!

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>
I won't have to leave my name when I call the snitch hotline. Just like that 1 800 LOCKYOUUP Crimeline thing they will give me a code number and I will go yo a designated bank to get my money
All it takes is someone on the inside to know who you are. Don't assume anything.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Have you ever actually stabbed anyone or have you just played with rubber knives and styrofoam nun chucks at the Chuck Norris Karate School at Jakarta when you were six years old?
I have trained in knives using Filipino Martial Arts and Close Quarter Combatives. I have also learned from some people who have done time on the inside or were in gangs. Although I never stabbed anyone, I came close to doing that a few times before in the street.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
All it takes is someone on the inside to know who you are. Don't assume anything.
Well, I know you would not be able to harm me because you will be the first person I snitch on

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have trained in knives using Filipino Martial Arts and Close Quarter Combatives. I have also learned from some people who have done time on the inside or were in gangs. Although I never stabbed anyone, I came close to doing that a few times before in the street.
You live in a fantasy world, Little Fellow

That's what I am going to call you from now on "Little Fellow"...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a fantasy world, Little Fellow
That's what I am going to call you from now on "Little Fellow"...
I think you should be called "Charmin" because you are by far the biggest wipe on here.
I am a drunk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

<quoted text>
At least I am not a gun nut
No you are a vodka soaked piece of DNA that should have been left on the sheet.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I am a drunk wrote:
<quoted text>No you are a vodka soaked piece of DNA that should have been left on the sheet.
Maybe so, but I can still legally carry a gun in all 50 states and DC

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Maybe so, but I can still legally carry a gun in all 50 states and DC
If you are a drunk you may not be able to in NY if they deem you not responsible. Keep sucking down the 1.75's of vodka & maybe you can be relieved of your pistols in NY.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a drunk you may not be able to in NY if they deem you not responsible. Keep sucking down the 1.75's of vodka & maybe you can be relieved of your pistols in NY.
I rarely leave the house when I am drunk, and if I do, I don't drive and I am never armed when I am drunk

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

You gun nuts can carry a gun only in redneck red states. I can carry a gun in any state
Keep rattling that pebble in the can. It sounds just like your brain clanking against your skull.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Keep rattling that pebble in the can. It sounds just like your brain clanking against your skull.
You are just mad because I am a retired, fat 56 year old man who can carry a gun, but usually does not because I am not a paranoid gun nut.

Do you know what I have noticed about gun nuts? Most of them have speech defects. If you go to a gun shop or meet some guy who runs a gun club you will most likely notice that he has a speech defect- that Elmer Fudd thing or that "shhhpting" noise thing. They are they guys who were teased and bullied back in school, and now they are trying to compensate with a gun on their hip.

"Nobody ish gonna teesh me because I have gun, you quazie wabbit..."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

<quoted text>
You are just mad because I am a retired, fat 56 year old man who can carry a gun, but usually does not because I am not a paranoid gun nut.
Do you know what I have noticed about gun nuts? Most of them have speech defects. If you go to a gun shop or meet some guy who runs a gun club you will most likely notice that he has a speech defect- that Elmer Fudd thing or that "shhhpting" noise thing. They are they guys who were teased and bullied back in school, and now they are trying to compensate with a gun on their hip.
"Nobody ish gonna teesh me because I have gun, you quazie wabbit..."
I think you may have a problem speaking but that's from the crap in your brain being dispensed through your mouth. Keep pounding the 1.75's of vodka and see if you can lock your liver up.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Gun control lost again. The bill failed to pass (LMAO). And Douchbag, looking forward to shooting 250 rds. of ammo at the range next month. Live with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,181 - 7,200 of7,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••