• Bad idea
Comments
7,161 - 7,180 of 7,315 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7398 Mar 7, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a weeps holster? Stop making sh** up. U aren't carrying sh*t anywhere, jack.
Auto correct on my Kindle changed 'Serpa" to weeps

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7399 Mar 8, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at my Feb 28th post
All ur posts have no merit.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7400 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
HOBBY
That's right...HOBBY
You and your guns are a HOBBY
Check my Feb 28th post
So what? It's what I enjoy and it is of no consequence to you. And they sure are more constructive than your drinking and unhealthy lifestyle.
wiggis

Pittsburgh, PA

#7401 Mar 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Wheres the Beef
just lock it up

Chesapeake, VA

#7402 Mar 8, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
All ur posts have no merit.
You asked me to post the reason and I posted it

You can believe me, or you can not believe me. That is up to you

I do know that I am going to Atlantic City tomorrow. I will pass through Va, Md, Del, and NJ. I will be carrying a concealed Glock Mod 22 .40 cal handgun- LEGALLY

You can't do that, Jason

In June, I will carry a gun in NYS- LEGALLY

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7403 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You asked me to post the reason and I posted it
You can believe me, or you can not believe me. That is up to you
I do know that I am going to Atlantic City tomorrow. I will pass through Va, Md, Del, and NJ. I will be carrying a concealed Glock Mod 22 .40 cal handgun- LEGALLY
You can't do that, Jason
I never asked u to post except to tell us why u are able to claim u can carry anywhere. And, u have not yet provided any proof. So that means all ur posts have no merit. And, no u can't carry in MD, DEL, and NJ unless u have a permit. VA, no problem since u can carry open there w/o a permit. Otherwise, u are living a fantasy life. I also highly doubt u are that good or even own any firearm.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7404 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe u won't ever. There could be a ban on gun ownership in ur state. And, b/c of idiots like u who voted for Mr. Homo (Cuomo), that may happen.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#7408 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Many Americans like me also support the Second Amendment, but if you gun nuts had some education besides the rhetoric you hear from NRA propaganda, you would realize that no rights are absolute. For example, you have free speech, but you you can't threaten to kill someone, nor can you "yell fire in a crowed movie theater"
Jane you ignorant slut.

You can't start shooting your gun in a crowded theater either.

Unless you need to shoot some idiot like you who is trying to start a fire.

But you can get arrested for merely having one.

Just like even an idiot like you can whisper fire in a crowded theater, or have it written on a piece of paper.

Are you really so stupid as to have no idea the difference between misbehvaing and exercising a right.

Oh, you are that stupid.

And you can yell fire if there IS a fire.

Jesus you're still as stupid as you have always been.

Chesapeake, VA

#7409 Mar 14, 2013
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane you ignorant slut.
You can't start shooting your gun in a crowded theater either.
Unless you need to shoot some idiot like you who is trying to start a fire.
But you can get arrested for merely having one.
Just like even an idiot like you can whisper fire in a crowded theater, or have it written on a piece of paper.
Are you really so stupid as to have no idea the difference between misbehvaing and exercising a right.
Oh, you are that stupid.
And you can yell fire if there IS a fire.
Jesus you're still as stupid as you have always been.
Does the Second Amendment protect your right to possess a nuclear weapon?

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7411 Mar 24, 2013
Btw, the gun lobby scored 3 victories this past week. First, the assault weapons ban and Feinstein Amendment was struck down by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. And second, the Senate passed an amendment that prevents the the US from being affected by UN gun control (passed by 53-46 vote). For the 2nd Amendment supporters out there, keep up the great work. For Douche and the rest of the gun ban extremists out there, gfy. You guys lost. Keep trying and you will lose again. :)

Chesapeake, VA

#7412 Mar 25, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
Btw, the gun lobby scored 3 victories this past week. First, the assault weapons ban and Feinstein Amendment was struck down by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. And second, the Senate passed an amendment that prevents the the US from being affected by UN gun control (passed by 53-46 vote). For the 2nd Amendment supporters out there, keep up the great work. For Douche and the rest of the gun ban extremists out there, gfy. You guys lost. Keep trying and you will lose again.:)
You still can't carry a gun in all 50 states and DC.

I can

I am going to spend next week in Baltimore and DC. I will be LEGALLY armed with a fully-loaded Glock.

Why don't you call the cops and tell them?
Jason Storm

Washington, DC

#7413 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I am going to spend next week in Baltimore and DC. I will be LEGALLY armed with a fully-loaded Glock.
Airsoft is what u are carrying, I'd bet. Otherwise, u are a joke. GFY.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7414 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You still can't carry a gun in all 50 states and DC.
I can
Are you still thumping that drum? You sound like a pebble rattling in a can. I hope you are carrying it lodged between your asscheeks & you shart on it so the slide is stuck shut...... That would be poetic indeed!

Chesapeake, VA

#7415 Mar 27, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still thumping that drum? You sound like a pebble rattling in a can. I hope you are carrying it lodged between your asscheeks & you shart on it so the slide is stuck shut...... That would be poetic indeed!
You and your little buddy Jason are so jealous of me

Location hidden

#7416 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You and your little buddy Jason are so jealous of me
Yeah when I grow up I want to be as pathetic as you.

Chesapeake, VA

#7417 Mar 28, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah when I grow up I want to be as pathetic as you.
"Pathetic" is a non-specific, yet a classic AOLish internet insult from 1995-just like the age-old "You live in your mother's basement"
Douchebag Deluxe

Buffalo, NY

#7418 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
"Pathetic" is a non-specific, yet a classic AOLish internet insult from 1995-just like the age-old "You live in your mother's basement"
I have a feeling you are the product of anal gone wrong. You dripped from back to front and took root. Is that insult enough for you?

Location hidden

#7421 Mar 31, 2013
Douchebag Deluxe wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling you are the product of anal gone wrong. You dripped from back to front and took root. Is that insult enough for you?
That's a good one! Fitting too.

Location hidden

#7423 Apr 2, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
I was walking in Baltimore yesterday with a loaded flock in my coat pocket LEGALLY. Jason and his little gun nut buddies with their little pistol permits from their stupid little "red States" would go to prison if they tried that
I am going to carry a gun in DC Thursday...LEGALLY
Jason is a member of the US Military and he is not allowed to do that
Poor poor little gun nuts have to leave their guns at home when they need them the most
Have you ever actually tried inserting your head in your colon or do you just slide your tongue up there to reload the crap you spew?
Well

York, PA

#7428 Apr 3, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
When Obama outlaws guns there will probably be a hotline people can call to smirch on people who don't turn in their guns. If there is reward money involved I will have a very nice second income coming in
That reminds me of a Morgan Freeman quote from "The Dark Night":

"Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands; and your plan, is to blackmail this person?... Good luck."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Here Is One 10,314
3 year old shoots AR and survives 3 hr Here Is One 2
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... 3 hr Here Is One 5
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 5 hr Here Is One 177
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 9 hr Julio Diaz 105
First Grade Primer Aug 27 Cry Ola 2
Texas Gov. Rick Perry Is No Longer Permitted to... Aug 27 Justice Served Well 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••