created by: Dooooce | Apr 18, 2010

Guns

1,472 votes

I keep my gun in my car trunk

Click on an option to vote

  • Good idea
  • Bad idea
Comments
7,141 - 7,160 of 7,315 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2014

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7376
Mar 3, 2013
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin James actually trains MMA full contact with a legit retired MMA fighter and trainer. He did it for the movie and he does it for a hobby.
Looks like he is doing more for himself than u are. All u do is talk and do nothing but spend 8 hrs. on the computer and drink.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7377
Mar 3, 2013
 
Btw, bought me a new H&K USP .40 S&W last December and sold the old one of that same model/caliber (bought in 1994) to a relative.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7379
Mar 3, 2013
 
And, unlike u, I carry it on my own person on my own time.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7380
Mar 3, 2013
 
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I fought in high school and before that. Now, I only fight for my life. Not for stupid stuff.
Like when you shot that dog that was "attacking" you?

Mailmen get attacked every day, but you want people to think you are a hero
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7381
Mar 3, 2013
 
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends, like I said before. When I was talking about Vincent vs. Paul Blart, I was only referring to the characters.
I was referring to the real people

If you want to talk about fantasy, then Superman can beat them all. He is super-strong, bulletproof and he can fly
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7382
Mar 3, 2013
 
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more respect for someone who is gay and does not go about advertising that he is gay than someone who does. And regarding gays in the military, I could care less as long as they remain professional while in uniform and on duty.
So you think it's OK for a gay man to get married and have children for appearances?

When they get caught, can no longer hide behind the lie or bring home AIDS to their wives, bad things happen to the whole family
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7383
Mar 3, 2013
 
JasonStorm wrote:
And, unlike u, I carry it on my own person on my own time.
I just picked up a couple pizzas from Domino's at Bainbridge and Poindexter. I actually went to the trouble of sticking a gun in my coat pocket. I don't always keep it in the trunk.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7384
Mar 5, 2013
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it's OK for a gay man to get married and have children for appearances?
When they get caught, can no longer hide behind the lie or bring home AIDS to their wives, bad things happen to the whole family
How they live has nothing to do with me. I could care less.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7385
Mar 5, 2013
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to the real people
If you want to talk about fantasy, then Superman can beat them all. He is super-strong, bulletproof and he can fly
Well, Paul Blart is not even close to Superman.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7386
Mar 5, 2013
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when you shot that dog that was "attacking" you?
Mailmen get attacked every day, but you want people to think you are a hero
An attacking dog deserves to get shot or pepper sprayed. I am not a mailman so their issue does not apply to me.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7387
Mar 5, 2013
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when you shot that dog that was "attacking" you?
Mailmen get attacked every day, but you want people to think you are a hero
Oh, and my only regret was not shooting it more than once. That dog I shot with one bullet suffered for 12 sec. before it died. Next time, it be multiple shots to end the threat than allow it to suffer.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7388
Mar 5, 2013
 
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Paul Blart is not even close to Superman.
And Tom Cruise isn't ANY kind of a man

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7389
Mar 5, 2013
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
And Tom Cruise isn't ANY kind of a man
And u aren't anymore of a man either. U are nothing but a broken down has-been who does nothing but flap his mouth all day.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7390
Mar 6, 2013
 
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
And u aren't anymore of a man either. U are nothing but a broken down has-been who does nothing but flap his mouth all day.
I am an old man-a mature man who lives in the real world. Not a fantasy world of spies playing with guns and karate
Elmer J Fudd clone

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7392
Mar 7, 2013
 
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
I had to cash a pretty big check yesterday so I actually carried a gun in a weeps holster under a jacket. After I got home I put the gun back in my trunk. I just carried it in the bank in case the wrong type of person saw me with a bunch of cash
I can legally carry a gun anywhere
My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht. Put up or shut up about your claim to be able to carry a gun anywhere at any time you buffoon.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7393
Mar 7, 2013
 
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an old man-a mature man who lives in the real world. Not a fantasy world of spies playing with guns and karate
Like I said, u are a vulnerable and broken down has-been. I do not know what is ur problem with my enjoying my hobbies. And, btw, I have never taken Karate. Other styles, of course, but not karate. U live in a fantasy world since u think nothing bad can happen to u and u get ur techniques from stupid movies like "Mall Cop". U even fantasize about carrying a gun anywhere, which u really don't have any proof. Who are u foolin'? U sure aren't fooling me or any gun owners here. I enjoy movies, but I get my tactical training from formal instruction and books/training videos. And, btw, I ran 6 miles out in the cold and uphill. I am still in excellent shape even at age 40.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7394
Mar 7, 2013
 
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
I had to cash a pretty big check yesterday so I actually carried a gun in a weeps holster under a jacket. After I got home I put the gun back in my trunk. I just carried it in the bank in case the wrong type of person saw me with a bunch of cash
I can legally carry a gun anywhere
WTF is a weeps holster? Stop making sh** up. U aren't carrying sh*t anywhere, jack.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7395
Mar 7, 2013
 
Elmer J Fudd clone wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht. Put up or shut up about your claim to be able to carry a gun anywhere at any time you buffoon.
He can't prove squat. That's why he is saying the same stuff. He wanna sing it, bring it. He wanna talk the talk? He gotta walk the walk. And he sure isn't doing any of them, that's for sure.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7396
Mar 7, 2013
 
Elmer J Fudd clone wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht. Put up or shut up about your claim to be able to carry a gun anywhere at any time you buffoon.
Look at my Feb 28th post
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7397
Mar 7, 2013
 
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, u are a vulnerable and broken down has-been. I do not know what is ur problem with my enjoying my hobbies. And, btw, I have never taken Karate. Other styles, of course, but not karate. U live in a fantasy world since u think nothing bad can happen to u and u get ur techniques from stupid movies like "Mall Cop". U even fantasize about carrying a gun anywhere, which u really don't have any proof. Who are u foolin'? U sure aren't fooling me or any gun owners here. I enjoy movies, but I get my tactical training from formal instruction and books/training videos. And, btw, I ran 6 miles out in the cold and uphill. I am still in excellent shape even at age 40.
HOBBY

That's right...HOBBY

You and your guns are a HOBBY

Check my Feb 28th post

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••