Good idea

Bad idea

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7361 Mar 3, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Paul Blart or Tom Cruise
Blart would win the fight
http://news.menshealth.com/the-kevin-james-wo...

Chesapeake, VA

#7362 Mar 3, 2013
The REAL History of "Gun Rights"

Jason Storm

Washington, DC

#7363 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I have alot of real life fighting experience even though I am old and fat and injured
I do too. And, I consider them confrontations, not fights. Even weapons and multiple opponents were involved. But unlike you, I still have the physical tools and the survival mindset.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7364 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to read some more of these posts to understand what is going on here
He doesn't need to read ur childish rants.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7365 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I just saw the movie "Here Comes The Boom"
Kevin James did his own stunts as an MMA fighter
See that movie and then tell me again how Tom Cruise's 145 scrawny butt can beat up 260 lbs of solid Kevin James
MMA and combatives do not have the same rules. Just b/c a guy is smaller does not mean he doesn't stand a chance. It all comes down to who uses the right tactics, who is in better shape, and who is much more aggressive.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7366 Mar 3, 2013
5 signs that Tom Cruise is gay
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/06/to...
So was Freddy Mercury. And so is Rob Halford, Ian McClellan, Billy Zane. Who cares? U are prejudice.

Chesapeake, VA

#7367 Mar 3, 2013
Jason Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too. And, I consider them confrontations, not fights. Even weapons and multiple opponents were involved. But unlike you, I still have the physical tools and the survival mindset.
If you have been in anywhere near the amount of real fights I have been in, that means you were out looking for trouble and you would have been kicked out of the Navy a long time ago

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7368 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
See that movie and then tell me again how Tom Cruise's 145 scrawny butt can beat up 260 lbs of solid Kevin James
It's that simple. Cheat. Go for the vulnerable areas, like the knee. Stab him to death. Even shoot him. He can't defeat a bullet, unless he is wearing a vest or closes in. And, btw, a British SAS soldier trained Cruise for his role as Vincent in "Collateral". He shot live fire too, at combat distances. Perhaps, u need to look at the footages very carefully. MMA, although it has its usefulness, has rules and there are no weapons training in MMA.

Chesapeake, VA

#7369 Mar 3, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
MMA and combatives do not have the same rules. Just b/c a guy is smaller does not mean he doesn't stand a chance. It all comes down to who uses the right tactics, who is in better shape, and who is much more aggressive.
So why not get rid of weight classes?

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7370 Mar 3, 2013
Paul Blart or Tom Cruise
Blart would win the fight
U are assuming. Who knows. There are lots of factors, other than size, that determines the outcome of a fight.

Chesapeake, VA

#7371 Mar 3, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Freddy Mercury. And so is Rob Halford, Ian McClellan, Billy Zane. Who cares? U are prejudice.
I never said anything was wrong with being gay, but the closeted ones need to stop marrying women and having children which ruins lives. If Tom Cruise is gay, he should stop living the lies and go move in with Elton John or something

Chesapeake, VA

#7372 Mar 3, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that simple. Cheat. Go for the vulnerable areas, like the knee. Stab him to death. Even shoot him. He can't defeat a bullet, unless he is wearing a vest or closes in. And, btw, a British SAS soldier trained Cruise for his role as Vincent in "Collateral". He shot live fire too, at combat distances. Perhaps, u need to look at the footages very carefully. MMA, although it has its usefulness, has rules and there are no weapons training in MMA.
Really?

No kidding?

Are you saying that a guy with a gun can usually defeat an unarmed man?

WOW. I never knew that

The question was whether Kevin James could beat up Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise learned how to PRETEND to hit and shoot people. Kevin James actually trains MMA full contact with a legit retired MMA fighter and trainer. He did it for the movie and he does it for a hobby.

Kevin James also on his high school football and wrestling teams while Tom Cruise was working the glory hole in his school's boy's room

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7373 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
If you have been in anywhere near the amount of real fights I have been in, that means you were out looking for trouble and you would have been kicked out of the Navy a long time ago
I fought in high school and before that. Now, I only fight for my life. Not for stupid stuff.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7374 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Really?
No kidding?
Are you saying that a guy with a gun can usually defeat an unarmed man?
Depends, like I said before. When I was talking about Vincent vs. Paul Blart, I was only referring to the characters.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7375 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said anything was wrong with being gay, but the closeted ones need to stop marrying women and having children which ruins lives. If Tom Cruise is gay, he should stop living the lies and go move in with Elton John or something
I have more respect for someone who is gay and does not go about advertising that he is gay than someone who does. And regarding gays in the military, I could care less as long as they remain professional while in uniform and on duty.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7376 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Kevin James actually trains MMA full contact with a legit retired MMA fighter and trainer. He did it for the movie and he does it for a hobby.
Looks like he is doing more for himself than u are. All u do is talk and do nothing but spend 8 hrs. on the computer and drink.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7377 Mar 3, 2013
Btw, bought me a new H&K USP .40 S&W last December and sold the old one of that same model/caliber (bought in 1994) to a relative.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7379 Mar 3, 2013
And, unlike u, I carry it on my own person on my own time.

Chesapeake, VA

#7380 Mar 3, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I fought in high school and before that. Now, I only fight for my life. Not for stupid stuff.
Like when you shot that dog that was "attacking" you?

Mailmen get attacked every day, but you want people to think you are a hero

Chesapeake, VA

#7381 Mar 3, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends, like I said before. When I was talking about Vincent vs. Paul Blart, I was only referring to the characters.
I was referring to the real people

If you want to talk about fantasy, then Superman can beat them all. He is super-strong, bulletproof and he can fly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 20 min Shelly Bl 11,301
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 52 min Righteous 440
Eric Frein manhunt turns up explosives 13 hr FreinGATE 14
My God Wed Jimmyok 1
Open carry supporters walk through downtown St.... Wed aztimberwolf 1
Woman Posts Yard Sign To "Out" Neighbor As Conc... Tue Squach 19
D.C. Will Appeal Court Decision Overturning Con... Tue Tory II 1

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE