Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

don russell wrote:
the ppk is BIG,heavy 380. we have many 9mm's today that cost less, weigh less, and are smaller. The Rorbaugh is ridiculously expensive, so is the Boberg.
Look at the $400 Diamondback D9, the $400 Ruger LC9, the $350 Keltec PF-9, the $500 Kahr CM9. With the corbon 100 gr PowRball ammo, at 1300 fps and almost 400 ft lbs of energy from these little guns, the 9mm has twice the power of a 380, and nobody considers the 9mm a powerhouse in the first place, especially not from a pocket gun. So why settle for half of what may well not be enough?
You need to read some more of these posts to understand what is going on here
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Jason Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you fat bastards would gas out in a heartbeat. And, with your poor physical condition and other medical issues, all it takes is for someone to re-injure your shoulder/knees, and you'd be a heaping whimpering sack of sh*t.
I just saw the movie "Here Comes The Boom"

Kevin James did his own stunts as an MMA fighter

See that movie and then tell me again how Tom Cruise's 145 scrawny butt can beat up 260 lbs of solid Kevin James

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

This is from Kevin James' Wikipedia page

"He is a close friend of retired MMA fighter Bas Rutten, and trains with him at his school in Thousand Oaks, California."

Would you and that little fairy Tom Cruise like to shut up now?

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Paul Blart or Tom Cruise

Blart would win the fight

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

5 signs that Tom Cruise is gay

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/06/to...

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Paul Blart or Tom Cruise
http://news.menshealth.com/the-kevin-james-wo...

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

The REAL History of "Gun Rights"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jason Storm

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
I have alot of real life fighting experience even though I am old and fat and injured
I do too. And, I consider them confrontations, not fights. Even weapons and multiple opponents were involved. But unlike you, I still have the physical tools and the survival mindset.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
You need to read some more of these posts to understand what is going on here
He doesn't need to read ur childish rants.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
I just saw the movie "Here Comes The Boom"
Kevin James did his own stunts as an MMA fighter
See that movie and then tell me again how Tom Cruise's 145 scrawny butt can beat up 260 lbs of solid Kevin James
MMA and combatives do not have the same rules. Just b/c a guy is smaller does not mean he doesn't stand a chance. It all comes down to who uses the right tactics, who is in better shape, and who is much more aggressive.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

5 signs that Tom Cruise is gay
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/06/to...
So was Freddy Mercury. And so is Rob Halford, Ian McClellan, Billy Zane. Who cares? U are prejudice.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Jason Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too. And, I consider them confrontations, not fights. Even weapons and multiple opponents were involved. But unlike you, I still have the physical tools and the survival mindset.
If you have been in anywhere near the amount of real fights I have been in, that means you were out looking for trouble and you would have been kicked out of the Navy a long time ago

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
It's that simple. Cheat. Go for the vulnerable areas, like the knee. Stab him to death. Even shoot him. He can't defeat a bullet, unless he is wearing a vest or closes in. And, btw, a British SAS soldier trained Cruise for his role as Vincent in "Collateral". He shot live fire too, at combat distances. Perhaps, u need to look at the footages very carefully. MMA, although it has its usefulness, has rules and there are no weapons training in MMA.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
MMA and combatives do not have the same rules. Just b/c a guy is smaller does not mean he doesn't stand a chance. It all comes down to who uses the right tactics, who is in better shape, and who is much more aggressive.
So why not get rid of weight classes?

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Paul Blart or Tom Cruise
U are assuming. Who knows. There are lots of factors, other than size, that determines the outcome of a fight.

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Freddy Mercury. And so is Rob Halford, Ian McClellan, Billy Zane. Who cares? U are prejudice.
I never said anything was wrong with being gay, but the closeted ones need to stop marrying women and having children which ruins lives. If Tom Cruise is gay, he should stop living the lies and go move in with Elton John or something

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that simple. Cheat. Go for the vulnerable areas, like the knee. Stab him to death. Even shoot him. He can't defeat a bullet, unless he is wearing a vest or closes in. And, btw, a British SAS soldier trained Cruise for his role as Vincent in "Collateral". He shot live fire too, at combat distances. Perhaps, u need to look at the footages very carefully. MMA, although it has its usefulness, has rules and there are no weapons training in MMA.
Really?

No kidding?

Are you saying that a guy with a gun can usually defeat an unarmed man?

WOW. I never knew that

The question was whether Kevin James could beat up Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise learned how to PRETEND to hit and shoot people. Kevin James actually trains MMA full contact with a legit retired MMA fighter and trainer. He did it for the movie and he does it for a hobby.

Kevin James also on his high school football and wrestling teams while Tom Cruise was working the glory hole in his school's boy's room

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
If you have been in anywhere near the amount of real fights I have been in, that means you were out looking for trouble and you would have been kicked out of the Navy a long time ago
I fought in high school and before that. Now, I only fight for my life. Not for stupid stuff.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Really?
No kidding?
Are you saying that a guy with a gun can usually defeat an unarmed man?
Depends, like I said before. When I was talking about Vincent vs. Paul Blart, I was only referring to the characters.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
I never said anything was wrong with being gay, but the closeted ones need to stop marrying women and having children which ruins lives. If Tom Cruise is gay, he should stop living the lies and go move in with Elton John or something
I have more respect for someone who is gay and does not go about advertising that he is gay than someone who does. And regarding gays in the military, I could care less as long as they remain professional while in uniform and on duty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,121 - 7,140 of7,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••