#7618 Nov 21, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img 27/8876/74v2.jpg
Life Coach Returns

United States

#7620 Apr 15, 2014
I am back now

i wonder where jason Storm is

Maybe he is in jail for shooting some kid for walking through his neighborhood or for shooting some guy for throwing popcorn at him in a movie theater

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7621 Apr 25, 2014
So am I. Been on facebook lately, that's why. And as always, packing heat. Just seeing what's going on here. So far, none. I ran into some fat dude shooting a Saiga shotgun over at the range in Lynnhaven as I was pumping 80 rds. of buckshot from my Mossberg 590 12-ga. He looked pathetic.That's probably you.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7622 Apr 25, 2014
Even wore a new vest today from "Outdoor Life" to replace my old one. The new vest feels more cooler in the heat and, unlike the old one, it can also be dried in a dryer. Cruised around the Oceanfront too and booming off some old dance music from my car.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7623 Apr 28, 2014
Life Coach Returns wrote:
I am back now
i wonder where jason Storm is
Maybe he is in jail for shooting some kid for walking through his neighborhood or for shooting some guy for throwing popcorn at him in a movie theater
I hear you were "shooting"in a theater & the guy in front of you got mad because you splooted on the back of his head. Rubbin' yer nub in public isn't polite.....

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7624 Sep 7, 2014
Just 2 weeks ago, bought me a Glock 30S .45 ACP to replace my S&W Model 457 of the same caliber. Luv it and now both a Glock and H&K USP handgun owner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 348
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban 10 hr American Patriot 417
News Senate votes to allow concealed carry without p... 10 hr American Patriot 2
Former University Professor Suggests the NRA Is... 12 hr Get Out 3
News $25 Million Dollars Pledged To Stop Concealed C... Apr 20 payme 8
News Constitutional carry bills have South Carolina ... Apr 19 Leslie Fish 3
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) Apr 19 Fish o watha 69
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... Apr 17 javawhey 41
More from around the web