I keep my gun in my car trunk

I keep my gun in my car trunk

Created by Dooooce on Apr 18, 2010

1,481 votes

Click on an option to vote

Good idea

Bad idea

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7384 Mar 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it's OK for a gay man to get married and have children for appearances?
When they get caught, can no longer hide behind the lie or bring home AIDS to their wives, bad things happen to the whole family
How they live has nothing to do with me. I could care less.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7385 Mar 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to the real people
If you want to talk about fantasy, then Superman can beat them all. He is super-strong, bulletproof and he can fly
Well, Paul Blart is not even close to Superman.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7386 Mar 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when you shot that dog that was "attacking" you?
Mailmen get attacked every day, but you want people to think you are a hero
An attacking dog deserves to get shot or pepper sprayed. I am not a mailman so their issue does not apply to me.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7387 Mar 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when you shot that dog that was "attacking" you?
Mailmen get attacked every day, but you want people to think you are a hero
Oh, and my only regret was not shooting it more than once. That dog I shot with one bullet suffered for 12 sec. before it died. Next time, it be multiple shots to end the threat than allow it to suffer.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7388 Mar 5, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Paul Blart is not even close to Superman.
And Tom Cruise isn't ANY kind of a man

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7389 Mar 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
And Tom Cruise isn't ANY kind of a man
And u aren't anymore of a man either. U are nothing but a broken down has-been who does nothing but flap his mouth all day.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7390 Mar 6, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
And u aren't anymore of a man either. U are nothing but a broken down has-been who does nothing but flap his mouth all day.
I am an old man-a mature man who lives in the real world. Not a fantasy world of spies playing with guns and karate
Elmer J Fudd clone

Buffalo, NY

#7392 Mar 7, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
I had to cash a pretty big check yesterday so I actually carried a gun in a weeps holster under a jacket. After I got home I put the gun back in my trunk. I just carried it in the bank in case the wrong type of person saw me with a bunch of cash
I can legally carry a gun anywhere
My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht. Put up or shut up about your claim to be able to carry a gun anywhere at any time you buffoon.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7393 Mar 7, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an old man-a mature man who lives in the real world. Not a fantasy world of spies playing with guns and karate
Like I said, u are a vulnerable and broken down has-been. I do not know what is ur problem with my enjoying my hobbies. And, btw, I have never taken Karate. Other styles, of course, but not karate. U live in a fantasy world since u think nothing bad can happen to u and u get ur techniques from stupid movies like "Mall Cop". U even fantasize about carrying a gun anywhere, which u really don't have any proof. Who are u foolin'? U sure aren't fooling me or any gun owners here. I enjoy movies, but I get my tactical training from formal instruction and books/training videos. And, btw, I ran 6 miles out in the cold and uphill. I am still in excellent shape even at age 40.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7394 Mar 7, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
I had to cash a pretty big check yesterday so I actually carried a gun in a weeps holster under a jacket. After I got home I put the gun back in my trunk. I just carried it in the bank in case the wrong type of person saw me with a bunch of cash
I can legally carry a gun anywhere
WTF is a weeps holster? Stop making sh** up. U aren't carrying sh*t anywhere, jack.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7395 Mar 7, 2013
Elmer J Fudd clone wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht. Put up or shut up about your claim to be able to carry a gun anywhere at any time you buffoon.
He can't prove squat. That's why he is saying the same stuff. He wanna sing it, bring it. He wanna talk the talk? He gotta walk the walk. And he sure isn't doing any of them, that's for sure.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7396 Mar 7, 2013
Elmer J Fudd clone wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht. Put up or shut up about your claim to be able to carry a gun anywhere at any time you buffoon.
Look at my Feb 28th post
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7397 Mar 7, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, u are a vulnerable and broken down has-been. I do not know what is ur problem with my enjoying my hobbies. And, btw, I have never taken Karate. Other styles, of course, but not karate. U live in a fantasy world since u think nothing bad can happen to u and u get ur techniques from stupid movies like "Mall Cop". U even fantasize about carrying a gun anywhere, which u really don't have any proof. Who are u foolin'? U sure aren't fooling me or any gun owners here. I enjoy movies, but I get my tactical training from formal instruction and books/training videos. And, btw, I ran 6 miles out in the cold and uphill. I am still in excellent shape even at age 40.
HOBBY

That's right...HOBBY

You and your guns are a HOBBY

Check my Feb 28th post
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7398 Mar 7, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is a weeps holster? Stop making sh** up. U aren't carrying sh*t anywhere, jack.
Auto correct on my Kindle changed 'Serpa" to weeps

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7399 Mar 8, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at my Feb 28th post
All ur posts have no merit.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7400 Mar 8, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
HOBBY
That's right...HOBBY
You and your guns are a HOBBY
Check my Feb 28th post
So what? It's what I enjoy and it is of no consequence to you. And they sure are more constructive than your drinking and unhealthy lifestyle.
wiggis

Pittsburgh, PA

#7401 Mar 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Wheres the Beef
just lock it up
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7402 Mar 8, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
All ur posts have no merit.
You asked me to post the reason and I posted it

You can believe me, or you can not believe me. That is up to you

I do know that I am going to Atlantic City tomorrow. I will pass through Va, Md, Del, and NJ. I will be carrying a concealed Glock Mod 22 .40 cal handgun- LEGALLY

You can't do that, Jason

In June, I will carry a gun in NYS- LEGALLY

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7403 Mar 9, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me to post the reason and I posted it
You can believe me, or you can not believe me. That is up to you
I do know that I am going to Atlantic City tomorrow. I will pass through Va, Md, Del, and NJ. I will be carrying a concealed Glock Mod 22 .40 cal handgun- LEGALLY
You can't do that, Jason
In June, I will carry a gun in NYS- LEGALLY
I never asked u to post except to tell us why u are able to claim u can carry anywhere. And, u have not yet provided any proof. So that means all ur posts have no merit. And, no u can't carry in MD, DEL, and NJ unless u have a permit. VA, no problem since u can carry open there w/o a permit. Otherwise, u are living a fantasy life. I also highly doubt u are that good or even own any firearm.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7404 Mar 9, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
In June, I will carry a gun in NYS- LEGALLY
Maybe u won't ever. There could be a ban on gun ownership in ur state. And, b/c of idiots like u who voted for Mr. Homo (Cuomo), that may happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz, the perfect candidate for the coming ... 8 hr Dannette 13
News UPDATE 2-Facebook to prohibit private firearm t... Feb 3 Here Is One 17
News News 2 hour ago 4:57 a.m.VA reverses concealed-... Feb 1 Say What 1
News Hillary: In a Hole, and Digging Hard Jan 27 Ritual Habitual 5
News City Council to consider open carry guidelines Jan 27 Dannette 14
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) Jan 26 woodland07 63
1 Dead After Home Invasion Jan 25 Marauder 2
More from around the web