Click on an option to vote

Good idea

Bad idea

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7340 Feb 24, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
With you always mentioning Paul Blart, you have a fantasy life. I don't have a fantasy life. I serve my country, enjoy my hobbies, and luv life. And unlike you, I take pretty good care of myself. You are all talk and I walk the walk.
In real life Kevin James (the guy who plays Paul Blart) could beat Tom Cruise's ass

I am 56 years old, and even I could beat Tom Cruise's ass. I would crush that pint-and-a-half of piss

Chesapeake, VA

#7341 Feb 24, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But there are a bunch like me for them to deal with. And, btw, I also have gas masks and lots of ammo for that scenario. And also note that not all cops will enforce those laws. It is going to be divided and I will be part of the resistance if it comes to that.
Trust me. 99% of state and local cops will enforce those laws when ordered to, or they will get fired. The locals won't be involved anyway. The Feds will take down the resisters once house at a time

As far as you and your ammo and gas mask and your "resistance", you could ask Christopher Dorner about how it worked out for him. Have a seance so you can talk to his dead soul down in Hell
Jason Storm

Washington, DC

#7343 Feb 25, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
In real life Kevin James (the guy who plays Paul Blart) could beat Tom Cruise's ass
I am 56 years old, and even I could beat Tom Cruise's ass. I would crush that pint-and-a-half of piss
Both you fat bastards would gas out in a heartbeat. And, with your poor physical condition and other medical issues, all it takes is for someone to re-injure your shoulder/knees, and you'd be a heaping whimpering sack of sh*t.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7344 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Trust me. 99% of state and local cops will enforce those laws when ordered to, or they will get fired. The locals won't be involved anyway. The Feds will take down the resisters once house at a time
As far as you and your ammo and gas mask and your "resistance", you could ask Christopher Dorner about how it worked out for him. Have a seance so you can talk to his dead soul down in Hell
Until then, we shall see about that. So far, the legislative victory is on the pro-gun side. While the fight for the 2nd Amendment is winning, all you can do is moan and bicker. And I am going to continue doing what I love to do.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7345 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Trust me.
I wouldn't trust a weasel like you.

Chesapeake, VA

#7346 Feb 25, 2013
Jason Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Both you fat bastards would gas out in a heartbeat. And, with your poor physical condition and other medical issues, all it takes is for someone to re-injure your shoulder/knees, and you'd be a heaping whimpering sack of sh*t.
Listen...fighting Tom Cruise would be like fighting a ten year old girl. He is short, thin, and severely lacking "maleness". If he tried to fight me I could cave his skull in against the nearest hard surface, take him to the ground, and squeeze every drop of air out of his little girly lungs. That skinny, pale ex-wife of his, Nicole Kidman used to beat him up

Chesapeake, VA

#7347 Feb 25, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Until then, we shall see about that. So far, the legislative victory is on the pro-gun side. While the fight for the 2nd Amendment is winning, all you can do is moan and bicker. And I am going to continue doing what I love to do.
Do what you "love to do"?

You mean play with guns and polish your bishop to Tom Cruise movies?

Chesapeake, VA

#7348 Feb 28, 2013

Chesapeake, VA

#7349 Mar 2, 2013
This guy don't need no stinkin' AR-15

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#7350 Mar 2, 2013
They threw the RINO Debra Maggart out of power when she sided with the foreign gun grabbing media against the patriots.

The big companies arent moving to the high tax north because patriots want guns in the trunk in Tennessee.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7351 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Listen...fighting Tom Cruise would be like fighting a ten year old girl. He is short, thin, and severely lacking "maleness". If he tried to fight me I could cave his skull in against the nearest hard surface, take him to the ground, and squeeze every drop of air out of his little girly lungs. That skinny, pale ex-wife of his, Nicole Kidman used to beat him up
U are all talk. U can't do squat. U are out of condition and a broke down has-been. Anyone can give u a beat down.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7352 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Do what you "love to do"?
You mean play with guns and polish your bishop to Tom Cruise movies?
I worked out this morning and shot my .45 this morning. And I enjoy them while u get drunk to a stupor and get fatter by the hour.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7353 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Ur underestimation of anyone will be ur undoing. And u don't have the physical tools anymore. If that was a typical man in the street u are going against, u don't even know if he has some sort of weapon on him. And that can turn the tide against u.

Chesapeake, VA

#7354 Mar 2, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur underestimation of anyone will be ur undoing. And u don't have the physical tools anymore. If that was a typical man in the street u are going against, u don't even know if he has some sort of weapon on him. And that can turn the tide against u.
I have alot of real life fighting experience even though I am old and fat and injured
don russell

Oklahoma City, OK

#7355 Mar 2, 2013
the ppk is BIG,heavy 380. we have many 9mm's today that cost less, weigh less, and are smaller. The Rorbaugh is ridiculously expensive, so is the Boberg.

Look at the $400 Diamondback D9, the $400 Ruger LC9, the $350 Keltec PF-9, the $500 Kahr CM9. With the corbon 100 gr PowRball ammo, at 1300 fps and almost 400 ft lbs of energy from these little guns, the 9mm has twice the power of a 380, and nobody considers the 9mm a powerhouse in the first place, especially not from a pocket gun. So why settle for half of what may well not be enough?

Chesapeake, VA

#7356 Mar 2, 2013
don russell wrote:
the ppk is BIG,heavy 380. we have many 9mm's today that cost less, weigh less, and are smaller. The Rorbaugh is ridiculously expensive, so is the Boberg.
Look at the $400 Diamondback D9, the $400 Ruger LC9, the $350 Keltec PF-9, the $500 Kahr CM9. With the corbon 100 gr PowRball ammo, at 1300 fps and almost 400 ft lbs of energy from these little guns, the 9mm has twice the power of a 380, and nobody considers the 9mm a powerhouse in the first place, especially not from a pocket gun. So why settle for half of what may well not be enough?
You need to read some more of these posts to understand what is going on here

Chesapeake, VA

#7357 Mar 2, 2013
Jason Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw the movie "Here Comes The Boom"

Kevin James did his own stunts as an MMA fighter

See that movie and then tell me again how Tom Cruise's 145 scrawny butt can beat up 260 lbs of solid Kevin James

Chesapeake, VA

#7358 Mar 2, 2013
This is from Kevin James' Wikipedia page

"He is a close friend of retired MMA fighter Bas Rutten, and trains with him at his school in Thousand Oaks, California."

Would you and that little fairy Tom Cruise like to shut up now?

Chesapeake, VA

#7359 Mar 3, 2013
Paul Blart or Tom Cruise

Blart would win the fight

Chesapeake, VA

#7360 Mar 3, 2013
5 signs that Tom Cruise is gay

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/06/to...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... 13 hr payme 60
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Fri swedenforever 108
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Mar 26 The real zeke 51
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Mar 26 payme 12
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Mar 25 CTM 12,176
News US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Mar 25 Cat74 137
News If not Congress, Obama should reject bill on co... Mar 24 Denny CranesPlace 23
More from around the web