Chesapeake, VA

#7301 Jan 29, 2013
March 1st is right around the corner

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7302 Jan 29, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
March 1st is right around the corner
Is that when you come out of the closet and declare your undying love for sausage smothered in underwear?
Straight Shooter

Puebla, Mexico

#7303 Jan 29, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Keeping a gun in the trunk is definitely not a bad idea. You can take it almost anywhere if it is in a locked container and unloaded.
Because handguns are regulated more so than long guns, it is better to carry a shotgun in the trunk.
For example, you can't stay overnight in Chicago if you have a handgun. D.C. also has very rigid regulations for handguns.
I would not advise keeping an expensive shotgun in the trunk ($1500+).
Answers to above staements.
1. It IS a bad idea. Why caryy a gun in the trunk withouit access rapidly and swiftly when needed. Oh sure Mr Robber give me a chance to unlock my trunk. Unlock my gun box and load my gun. Whata fkn idiot!
2. It doesnt matter whatrs in the trunk dumbass. A gun is like a torniquete when you need it you need it fast.
3. I damn sure wouldnt think of staying in any city full of thugs and lowlifes without at least a handgun. Better backed up with a rifle or shotgun. All three is optimal! Of course you dont leave your shotgun inn the trunk you fool. You keep it nearby. Thats why you own it!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7304 Jan 29, 2013
Straight Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Answers to above staements.
1. It IS a bad idea. Why caryy a gun in the trunk withouit access rapidly and swiftly when needed. Oh sure Mr Robber give me a chance to unlock my trunk. Unlock my gun box and load my gun. Whata fkn idiot!
2. It doesnt matter whatrs in the trunk dumbass. A gun is like a torniquete when you need it you need it fast.
3. I damn sure wouldnt think of staying in any city full of thugs and lowlifes without at least a handgun. Better backed up with a rifle or shotgun. All three is optimal! Of course you dont leave your shotgun inn the trunk you fool. You keep it nearby. Thats why you own it!
I don't expect you to read through the 7300+ posts in this thread, so I will repeat it

I have a 6th sense about when there is going to be trouble, so that is when I put my gun in my pocket

Chesapeake, VA

#7305 Jan 29, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Is that when you come out of the closet and declare your undying love for sausage smothered in underwear?
Did you just accuse me of being gay over the internet?

What an original insult

Don't forget to also accuse me of living in my mother's basement

Location hidden

#7306 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
What an original insult
I don't think she has a basement. So what exactly is the importance of March 1st? Your fire extinguisher out of date? Your library card expires? You will implode from vodka? We want to know!!

Chesapeake, VA

#7307 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>I don't think she has a basement. So what exactly is the importance of March 1st? Your fire extinguisher out of date? Your library card expires? You will implode from vodka? We want to know!!
Actually, my parents are both dead, but they had a basement when they were alive.

Chesapeake, VA

#7309 Jan 30, 2013
You know you're a gun nut when...

Chesapeake, VA

#7310 Jan 30, 2013
TheOracle

Sanford, FL

#7311 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
What an original insult
Trailers don't have basements.

Location hidden

#7312 Feb 3, 2013
TheOracle wrote:
<quoted text>Trailers don't have basements.
They might have had an upscale trailer! Even had the wheels off.
TheOracle

Sanford, FL

#7314 Feb 5, 2013
Or live in a van like I do!

Chesapeake, VA

#7315 Feb 12, 2013

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#7316 Feb 22, 2013
For Douche and the anti-gun trolls out there, I told you that the pro-gun movement is mounting a counteroffensive. Like Ted Nugent said, "All of you can s*ck it." And it will continue the fight. For those who supported the 2nd Amendment, great job with your grassroots lobbying and do not let up. Gun control is starting to falter.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7317 Feb 22, 2013
Paul Blart is cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eeryJdsbjIIXX
He's a damn joke just like yourself and the other anti-gun goofs out here. Vincent (from "Collateral") will slash, stomp, and shoot him anyday.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7318 Feb 22, 2013
"But how many more shootings must there be in America before we come to the realization that guns and grievances do not belong together?" Sen. Diane Feinstein
F**k Feinstein. I'd piss or rub my crack on her fugly face.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#7319 Feb 23, 2013
"But how many more shootings must there be in America before we come to the realization that guns and grievances do not belong together?" Sen. Diane Feinstein
The same Diane Feinstein that claims looking at millions of pictures of guns makes her an expert. That Feinstein?? Well if that is true, I'm a gynecologist.

Location hidden

#7320 Feb 23, 2013
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
F**k Feinstein. I'd piss or rub my crack on her fugly face.
Good to see you back. I think Feinstein might enjoy a dingleberry sandwich because it would remind her of what she is full of.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7321 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Good to see you back. I think Feinstein might enjoy a dingleberry sandwich because it would remind her of what she is full of.
Thx. But I come here only on a limited basis. But you never know. I had to put this gun forum on ice until this gun control political BS cools off. I was busy lobbying and contacting my legislators and signing pro-gun petitions than wasting my time here. I suggest every pro-gunner do the same and keep up the fight.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#7322 Feb 23, 2013
There will also be a fund set up to pay rewards to snitches
Jason will be the first one I snitch on
Snitches get stitches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 2 hr Patriot 2,002
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 5 hr Synque 827
News Indoor shooting range Sep 27 Anon 4
News Ray LaMontagne cancels Texas show over campus c... Sep 23 justice 6
News Report On "Unprecedented" Criminal Firearm Misu... Sep 22 Show no mercy 5
'K'i't'c'h'e'n's' For Sale North Midlands Area UK Sep 22 andreychocoko 1
News Democrats to push for universal background chec... Sep 13 Get Out 5
More from around the web