Click on an option to vote

Good idea

Bad idea

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6491 Oct 31, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck the sport challenge. You wouldn't even see it coming. And, btw, dueling is illegal. Shooting challenge? Maybe. But the other 2? They aren't my field. So stop challenging me on something that I am not that good at.
So you admit defeat?

Round 1- Hi Point

What else would you like to compete at? Internet badassry?

Location hidden

#6492 Oct 31, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
High Point is pure junk. Since you disrespected me without due provocation, now you are on my sh*t list. It wouldn't even surprise me that you and Dooce/Life Coach are the same person. Unlike you, I stick to the same username. Now I see your true colors.
FYI, I never challenged you to a fight. BJJ isn't a fight, neither is arm wrestling. Want to do a pullup contest instead?

What happens to people on your shit list?

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#6493 Oct 31, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to interject
I have never shot a high point, but I owned an H&K .40 cal compact for about 10 years. As it got some age on it, it started to jam. "Tap/rack/bang" became a regular routine on the range. I knew quite a few other people with the same gun who had the same problem. The full size didn't seem to have that problem. I am glad I got rid of the H&K and I can't imagine a high point or any other gun being much worse
Looks like you do not know how to take care of the USP. I never had problems with mine b/c I maintain it properly. And don't forget your High Point gun too. It'll need more maintenance.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6494 Oct 31, 2012
High point Bullseye wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit defeat?
Round 1- Hi Point
What else would you like to compete at? Internet badassry?
In the street, there is no such thing as defeat. I own firearms and practice combatives to be able to defend myself, not challenge anyone to sport combat. You wanna prove yourself, you should have went into professional fighting.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6495 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
If you have to use weapons to make up for your insecurities..........
So then, why do you use weapons yourself and do BJJ? I own wweapons to enhance my self-defense capabilites.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6496 Oct 31, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really liked the way he proved you were an internet tough guy by challenging you to a fight.
I am hoping he shows up
we will either have a new champ or free cheeseburgers
its a win win
He won't since he is Dooce himself.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6497 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
If you have to use weapons to make up for your insecurities..........
Since you challenged me, you seem to be the one that is insecure. After all, bullies are insecure.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6498 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
FYI, I never challenged you to a fight. BJJ isn't a fight, neither is arm wrestling. Want to do a pullup contest instead?
How about a head butt contest? I haven't yet lost one. But on one condition. Find me if you can.

Location hidden

#6499 Oct 31, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
In the street, there is no such thing as defeat. I own firearms and practice combatives to be able to defend myself, not challenge anyone to sport combat. You wanna prove yourself, you should have went into professional fighting.
"in the street" Are you a homeless man? Street thug?

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6500 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
I work for a living and serving my country. As far as gun competition goes, there is not going to be one for a while in my local area. Next summer is when it will resume. I do not know what is your problem. This is between Dooce and me. The reason why I made a jab at him is b/c myself and the others are sick and tired of him bragging about his right to carry in all 50 states. Yet he can't say why.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6501 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Call me what you like. You will get the same treatment in return. And I will continue expressing myself and there is nothing you can do about it. The less you know about me, the better.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#6502 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
what do you call brazilian joke jitzu ?

when you challange someone to bjj, exactly what are you challanging them to ?
be specific...

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6503 Oct 31, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
be specific...
No disrespect to Brazilian Jujitsu or any grappling style. But going to the ground in a confrontation is not a very good idea. You can get stabbed or get attacked by the opponents' friends. And, about 75% of Brazilian Jujitsu ground techniques can be neutralized by biting, gouging, and other nasty methods. BJJ does have its uses in certain applications though.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6505 Oct 31, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
be specific...
Brazilian jujitsu relies on chokes and jointlocks. Some takedowns. And there are also breakfalls as well as throws/sweeps. Not too many strikes though.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6507 Oct 31, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know you are still posting with dooce.
Like I said, desperation tactic for him.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6508 Oct 31, 2012
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Navy man who has never seen combat you are no better than any other government employee on the government teat
We make more sacrifices and do more tasks than you have ever dreamed. You never served so your comments do not have any merit.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6509 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
You might be right. I lubed it once with a Mcdonald s french fry
French fries do not cut it. Looks like you lack any real gun maintenance skills and that's b/c of laziness on your part. You don't take care of your gun, it will f**k you someday when you need it.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#6510 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
You might be right. I lubed it once with a Mcdonald s french fry
I am right, no doubt. It's common sense to properly maintain your firearms at all times.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6511 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
As a Navy man who has never seen combat you are no better than any other government employee on the government teat
He has signed the check for payment in full up to and including his life during the term of his service. I hope he never sees a shot fired in anger but I am damn sure he will handle himself well if he does. There is no shame in serving without seeing action. I have more respect for a serving clerk or cook than someone like you. Keep on spouting your 50 state status and we will continue to scorn you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6513 Oct 31, 2012
<quoted text>
So you are sure he can handle himself by what he types on the Internet?
His posts make more sense than the drivel you post. Repeat after me.... "My name is Elmer J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Way': Trump says Second Amendment won't be r... 22 min 870King 123
News Largest maker of bump stocks will stop acceptin... 31 min Big Al 36
News 'It is not our intent to finance or underwrite ... 13 hr im not a doctor 41
News Citizens have a right 15 hr operationkilltrumpet 2
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 18 hr javawhey 815
News Parkland student fills his clear backpack with ... 22 hr Boo Botz 3
News Carlsbad student plans Stand for Second walkout Sat Jakeco 66