Click on an option to vote

Good idea

Bad idea

Liffeeee Coachhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5548 Aug 13, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when have you last went shooting? If you showed up that Saturday, we would have seen it. But I guess you are afraid of falling short of 3rd place and you move like a pregnant yak.
I last shot in mid June.

About 500 rounds through a Glock 40

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#5549 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
But combat shooting DOES come natural to me. I can hit moving targets while I myself am moving. I can do it like a scrambling quarterback.
Only in the video games. Stop lying about having a gun and go on playing video games on your fat couch. You know nothing about tactics, fighting mindset, and self-defense. You are not even combat fit.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5550 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do it like a scrambling quarterback.
More like a 400 lb. fat sack of monkey crap.
Liffeeee Coachhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5551 Aug 13, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say you can do it and can't prove it, that's bragging. I bet you can't even beat any of the top professional shooters like Todd Jarrett, Rob Leatham, Massad Ayoob, Jerry Miculek. They'd own your a**. You may move well when you do it alone. But doing it under timed pressure in front of people and at different stages/scenarios is another thing.
I would hope they could beat me. They are professional shooters. I'll bet if they had spent the same hours lifetime in the range that I have, I would be better
Liffeeee Coachhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5552 Aug 13, 2012
By the way, I do not plan to shoot again until mid December

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#5553 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
But combat shooting DOES come natural to me. I can hit moving targets while I myself am moving. I can do it like a scrambling quarterback.
It comes natural to me, but that is nothing to brag about, nor am I proud of it. I can just do it. I know an insane old woman who can pick up an accordion and play it having never practiced or had she ever taken a lesson. I am the same way with a handgun
The same way???!!!!

You are an insane old man when you pick up a gun?????

And know how to use it.

And you have a license that lets you carry in all 50 states......

ELVIS IS ALIVE!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5554 Aug 13, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when have you last went shooting? If you showed up that Saturday, we would have seen it. But I guess you are afraid of falling short of 3rd place and you move like a pregnant yak.
On behalf of the Yak I protest! You & I both know the guy is a fraud.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5555 Aug 13, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
More like a 400 lb. fat sack of monkey crap.
I second that!

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5556 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I last shot in mid June.
About 500 rounds through a Glock 40
Stationary or while moving? And, did you do it with a timer? If none these applies, competition shooting every now and then is the only way to practice shooting while moving, taking cover, and using a timer. Amd, is that all you are going to do in a year? If so, that is not enough. Even a competition shooter has to practice no matter how naturally good he/she is. There are talented people in every sport music, or other hobbies. But they still practice. And practice makes perfect.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5557 Aug 13, 2012
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>On behalf of the Yak I protest! You & I both know the guy is a fraud.
And a coward at best. He loves to brag and compare himself to Wyatt Earp and other gunfighters, yet afraid to show his skills. BTW, Dooce or whatever u call urself, Wyatt Earp, Billy the Kid, and other gunslingers of the past did competition shooting not only to keep their skills sharp, but to also exhibit them to the public.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5558 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
Well, if it costs too much, try dryfiring. It's also cost effective practice in your own home. I do that too. And I make sure real ammo is separate from the gun before doing that.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5559 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope they could beat me. They are professional shooters. I'll bet if they had spent the same hours lifetime in the range that I have, I would be better
You can't even carry their jockstrap so don't even compare yourself to them. You don't even realize that you are bragging right now. You can't beat them on their best day. And you didn't even have the balls to show up on Saturday. So that means I beat you by default.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5560 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be winded and pass out in an IPSC or IDPA competition. And that requires athleticism.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5561 Aug 13, 2012
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>On behalf of the Yak I protest! You & I both know the guy is a fraud.
He lives in a fantaasy world and thinks he is the sh*t which he is not.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5562 Aug 13, 2012
Liffeeee Coachhh wrote:
Why? So you can shoot some reindeer?
Liffeeee Coachhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5563 Aug 13, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Stationary or while moving? And, did you do it with a timer? If none these applies, competition shooting every now and then is the only way to practice shooting while moving, taking cover, and using a timer. Amd, is that all you are going to do in a year? If so, that is not enough. Even a competition shooter has to practice no matter how naturally good he/she is. There are talented people in every sport music, or other hobbies. But they still practice. And practice makes perfect.
Timed. Mostly stationary. Some moving.
Liffeeee Coachhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5564 Aug 13, 2012
JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? So you can shoot some reindeer?
Well, I do HATE Christmas
Liiiffe Coachhhhhhhhhhhh h
#5565 Aug 16, 2012
I sure hope this wasn't you, Jason

This is the kind of stupidity I could see you getting yourself into

...A argument turns into a gunfight inside of a busy Rite Aid....

We need some common sense gun control

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/norfo...

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#5566 Aug 17, 2012
Liiiffe Coachhhhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
2 bucks says one was a convicted felon and he is the dead guy.

I bet you think common sense car registration and requiring drivers licenses stops drunk driving!

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

#5567 Aug 17, 2012
Liiiffe Coachhhhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
Nope. I don't do that kind of stuff. Also, I am not black. We don't need common sense gun control. What we need is a thorough investigation on what happened since it could have been self defense since he was fired upon. But he could still be in the wrong for escalating the fight and not avoiding it. The same goes for the other guy who is now deceased. The only gun control I advocate is holding the gun steady in order to be accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The new Wild West: Sacramento's sheriff issues ... Fri RayOne 1
News Packing pistols: Is Texas safer with more licen... (Jul '11) Thu Public farts 6
News Suspect in Louisiana theatre rampage had histor... Jul 28 El Chapo 56
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Jul 27 swedenforever 123
News Louisiana Moms, Aurora Theater Shooting Survivo... Jul 25 payme 2
News Why assault rifle sales are booming Jul 24 Here Is One 242
News Legal Loophole: Concealed carry law Jul 24 CGiven 2
More from around the web