|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Linger Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>
He used the f word
OMG! He said you were "free" to leave"...how offensive for children to read that it's possible to be free to make a decision.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Linger Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not offended, but a child might stumble across this website and they do not need to read that filth
If a child stumbled across your rambling diatribes they might laugh themselves into spasms. You add nothing except pot stirring and show us nothing to back your wild delusions of grandeur.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are despicable.
That I am, a**hole.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Linger Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not offended, but a child might stumble across this website and they do not need to read that filth
Parental controls is for that. Stop changing ur story. U got offended. Otherwise, u would not report me, yella bastid.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are despicable.
What'cha gonna do about it then? Not a f**king thing. You are nothing but talk and no action.
liiifffe Coaaach

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Parental controls is for that. Stop changing ur story. U got offended. Otherwise, u would not report me, yella bastid.
I was only kidding

I didn't report you

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
What'cha gonna do about it then? Not a f**king thing. You are nothing but talk and no action.
LOL. Who are you today? Clint Eastwood? Tom Cruise?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, are you gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie?
liiifffe Coaaach

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason is all about warrior fantasy but I think he pretends to be more of a video game character than a movie guy

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Looper Crown wrote:
<quoted text>MYOB
It's cool man, nobody knows.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Lifeeee Coacheeee wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think anyone who doesn't carry a gun 24/7 is an "idiot"
Yes, they are idiots.

Anyone that is unwilling to carry a nice lightweight excellent self defense tool, usable on 2 or 4 legged predators, with minimal practice, and major convience, is an idiot.

Now, if the personal force field and stunner becomes available, I will go for that.

If it is not to combersome.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

liiifffe Coaaach wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason is all about warrior fantasy but I think he pretends to be more of a video game character than a movie guy
Jason appears to be one overly 'amped' nutcase. Too much caffeine, too little work, too much free-flowing anger and no common sense.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

liiifffe Coaaach wrote:
<quoted text>
That person that you are describing as being all about war fantasy is you. I look at things more realistically than you do. And also, changing your name constantly makes you less of a man.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

liiifffe Coaaach wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only kidding
I didn't report you
No you aren't. Stop changing your story. You tried to so many times and you failed again. Like I said, you make threats yet you can't back them up. So that makes you a fat paddy a** pu**y.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you do? Labeling me as such? Like I said before, you can't do a f**king thing. And whatever you say or do is not going to make me change my mind and disarm, ever.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason appears to be one overly 'amped' nutcase. Too much caffeine, too little work, too much free-flowing anger and no common sense.
Too much for you to handle I can tell you that for sure.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have respect for Jason Storm as he is in the U S Navy. Have you ever served in the military? Unless you have there is nothing you can say. I will take Jason over you any time...
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
That person that you are describing as being all about war fantasy is you. I look at things more realistically than you do. And also, changing your name constantly makes you less of a man.
Topix has my names flagged. If I don't change them often, I will be banned and my posts will be deleted.

In order for me to defeat this, I must change my screen name often

How does this make me less of a man?
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

JasonStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that if I had fantasies about gun battles, I would keep my gun on me instead of the trunk or at home because I would not want to miss out on a gun battle?
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>I have respect for Jason Storm as he is in the U S Navy. Have you ever served in the military? Unless you have there is nothing you can say. I will take Jason over you any time...
Almost anybody can be an enlisted man in the Navy

I did not serve, but if I had, I would have been an officer because of my advanced education

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••