Read & React: Shotgun Shell Found on Plane Delays Flight

Dec 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Guns and Ammo

According to Reuters, a passenger aboard a Delta flight preparing to take off from Milwaukee's General Mitchell International Airport found a shotgun shell in the pocket of the seat in front of him at about 6:47 a.m. Nov.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
Chesty

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
OMG, they are SO LUCKY. That shell could have just BLOWED UP at any time! The whole airport could have been destroyed.

Hopefully this will convince people to have a serious discussion on the gunshow loophole that lets just anybody buy ceramic assault weapons like Glock FiftySevens for less than 20 dollars.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Chesty wrote:
OMG, they are SO LUCKY. That shell could have just BLOWED UP at any time! The whole airport could have been destroyed.
Hopefully this will convince people to have a serious discussion on the gunshow loophole that lets just anybody buy ceramic assault weapons like Glock FiftySevens for less than 20 dollars.
Excellent sarcasm!!!!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Lets say you accidently board a flight with a shell or bullet or any other contraband.

Do you put it in the seat pocket in front of you then jump up and say "Holy Moses look what I found".

Afterwards you are then presented with the Congressional Medal of Honor for saving the plane and passengers .

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 7, 2012
He should have kept his mouth shut. After reporting it, they downed his plane, delayed his flight, and then he became a suspect. LOL.

Amerika is a nazi shithole !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... 4 min Fact check 12
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Equinsu Ocha 10,342
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 13 hr Maple Resident 216
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Sat Jan 1
3 year old shoots AR and survives Aug 30 Here Is One 2
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Aug 30 Julio Diaz 105
First Grade Primer Aug 27 Cry Ola 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••