Colorado Shooting Rekindles Gun Contr...

Colorado Shooting Rekindles Gun Control Debate

There are 5105 comments on the Roll Call story from Jul 22, 2012, titled Colorado Shooting Rekindles Gun Control Debate. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein called for increased gun control in the wake of last week's Colorado shooting, saying it may have helped prevent the tragic incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

Dr Freud

Copenhagen, Denmark

#4601 Oct 7, 2012
Va te suce le enculer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is the government (local and federal) denying the mentally ill, the disgruntle, and the exconvict from bearing firearms? It is their right! I think I got you and you can't breeth!
So, you're saying that even though the U.S. Constitution emphatically states that the 'right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed,' and the even though the 14th amendment also clearly states that neither the United States, nor the states themselves are allowed to create a class of citizens with fewer rights than the rest, that it's quite okay for the states to make laws which fly into the face of the second and fourteenth amendments?
Dr Freud

Copenhagen, Denmark

#4602 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
No, I have proven your statement wrong! In 1776, the 13 colonies had no government and whatever they had, several people in the 13 colonies did not recognize since they were loyal to the crown!
Your attempt to legitimized an organized resistance as a government failed! Your definition, if implemented, then every history book has to be re-written to recognize every resistance movement as government! Your post is mooted! DOn't make that mistake again! You are the one who moved the post and got caught!
You are incorrect in your assertions.
The fact stands: Upon the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the thirteen colonies themselves united into a confederation of states, and they therefore, from that point, obtained both the validity to exist, and its legitimacy.
The Declaration was the fully legal instrumentality used to declare war against the oppressive British Monarch and his thoroughly corrupt Parliament.
I further refer you to Magna Carta, which according to your way of thinking, was never a proper way to rein-in the British Monarch.
Dr Freud

Copenhagen, Denmark

#4603 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Like I told you the 2nd article is unequivocable and there is no need for due process or peer evaluation it is very clear and simply stated: every individual has the right to bear arms! That is not happening today SO I ASK YOU AGAIN WHY ARE THE EXCONVICT, THE MENTALLY ILL AND DISGRUNTLE PROHIBITED FROM BEARING ARMS? ANSWER THE DANM QUESTION! Why is the 2nd article not being applied to that population? COP OUT?
Where, under the 14th amendment is any such thing allowed?
Dr Freud

Copenhagen, Denmark

#4605 Oct 7, 2012
This is not what to do in worl-wide thread:
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was a US government well before the constitution was written. It was governed by the Continental Congress, and the Articles of Confederation predate the US Constitution by some 12 years or so.
The Continental Congress elected it's first president in 1774 and the Declaration of Independence was written when John Hancock was the president of the Continental Congress. Cyrus Grifin was the last president and resigned in 1788, not long before the Constitution was penned and the government restructered.
Now you know.
The as*hole who wrote the above is backtracking and now he is turning it as the government gets power from me which is a bait and switch tactic! DON'T DO WHAT THIS AS*HOLE JUST DID!!!!! A WARNING TO THIS THREAD!!!
So now you're pissed because the poster 'Aquarius-WY' hand you your arse, not once, but several times most effectively?
What will you do now, take your ball and go home?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#4606 Oct 7, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
>YOUR<post #4460 on page #212 sir is as follows;
Where Is My America WROTE:
"I told Dr. Fraud he was using a proxy a long time ago and all he did was give me the Aztec two-step.
He can discuss the Bill of Rights , with some one else.
He thinks he knows , and talks the talk but he does not walk the walk.
He is wrong abut everything he writes.
I don't have the time or patience to edumacate that dumb azz."
Like I already told ya, it is the FOURTH SENTENCE and it is a LIE.
REMEMBER now dumbass?
You wrong you lying stupid F**K.

You wrote , I said he lies about everything.
NOT , he is wrong about everything
NOW F**K OFF .

YOU BS POS.

Dont post to me .

You can kiss my Fing azz.
Dr Freud

Copenhagen, Denmark

#4607 Oct 7, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to get arrested for carrying in a prohibited place. Do you mind spending the next 20 years of your life and a small fortune fighting it?
Are you making excuses for bad/unconstitutional laws?
I ask that, because you appear to consider those laws valid, and by doing such, you perpetuate their existence.
Dr Freud

Copenhagen, Denmark

#4608 Oct 7, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>You wrong you lying stupid F**K.
NOW F**K OFF .
YOU BS POS.
Dont post to me .
Getting a wee bit touchy, aren't you?
I posit the truth of matters, and you both dismiss me as not raising valid points, and refuse to address the points themselves.
Now you diss others because they question your assertions.
How convenient.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4609 Oct 7, 2012
Obama-Benghazi-Impeach

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#4610 Oct 8, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, 10 year old citizens can go to school fully loaded.
There was a time that was true.

When I was in school it was permissible to carry a pocket knife in school. Today they’ll call the SWAT team and lock down the school.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4611 Oct 8, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time that was true.
When I was in school it was permissible to carry a pocket knife in school. Today they’ll call the SWAT team and lock down the school.
We used to drive to school with a gun rack in the back window with a .22, 30-30 or a shotgun...or a couple of those...no big deal...and nobody went running to their truck or car to get gun to bring into the school.
Tray

Kilmichael, MS

#4612 Oct 8, 2012
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
We used to drive to school with a gun rack in the back window with a .22, 30-30 or a shotgun...or a couple of those...no big deal...and nobody went running to their truck or car to get gun to bring into the school.
The same here. We often carried a new gun to shop to mount a new scope or other work such as building a new stock for an old gun. I saw many old shotguns get new stocks built in shop. No one was ever shot or even threatened with a gun.

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4613 Oct 8, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Half credit.
The US Constitution also lays out the form and stucture of that same government that is therein restricted, and sets forth the system of amendment to the document as well.
Perhaps it would be more accurate to talk of the Bill of Rights and other ammendments when discussing "rights" as the Constitution proper (the original document) discusses the roles and responsibilities of the government as well as giving guidance on its operation.

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4614 Oct 8, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>You wrong you lying stupid F**K.
NOW F**K OFF .
YOU BS POS.
Dont post to me .
Whle I doubt in kisses will be recieved, I think we are all in agreement with what your azz does.
Dr Freud

Copenhagen, Denmark

#4616 Oct 8, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simple pointing out what you will face in an attempt to challenge those laws. The system is horribly flawed toward retaining laws.
I thank you for clarifying!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#4617 Oct 8, 2012
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
The days gone by when we hardly gave a thought to doing what we wanted to as long as we did not infringe on another is one of the inspirations for my Topix name.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4618 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
No, I have proven your statement wrong! In 1776, the 13 colonies had no government and whatever they had, several people in the 13 colonies did not recognize since they were loyal to the crown!
Your attempt to legitimized an organized resistance as a government failed! Your definition, if implemented, then every history book has to be re-written to recognize every resistance movement as government! Your post is mooted! DOn't make that mistake again! You are the one who moved the post and got caught!
Uh yeah, sure, if you say so, whatever.
<rolls eyes>

You are correct about one thing though son. I will not make the mistake of responding to your tripe again.
<smile>
ciao

My post was "mooted" eh.
ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#4619 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Then why is the government (local and federal) denying the mentally ill, the disgruntle, and the exconvict from bearing firearms? It is their right! I think I got you and you can't breeth!
I can't "breeth" eh.
ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#4620 Oct 8, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was a US government well before the constitution was written. It was governed by the Continental Congress, and the Articles of Confederation predate the US Constitution by some 12 years or so.
The Continental Congress elected it's first president in 1774 and the Declaration of Independence was written when John Hancock was the president of the Continental Congress. Cyrus Grifin was the last president and resigned in 1788, not long before the Constitution was penned and the government restructered.
Now you know.
The as*hole who wrote the above is backtracking and now he is turning it as the government gets power from me which is a bait and switch tactic! DON'T DO WHAT THIS AS*HOLE JUST DID!!!!! A WARNING TO THIS THREAD!!!
Your lips, right here> (_._)

Location hidden

#4621 Oct 8, 2012
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know.
Backtracking?
I let it stand as written.

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#4622 Oct 8, 2012
just another guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to get arrested for carrying in a prohibited place. Do you mind spending the next 20 years of your life and a small fortune fighting it?
It's no concern of yours now is it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) 13 hr berettabone 71
News OK County acting sheriff: Let's keep working to... Wed rationalchaos 3
News Joe The Plumber Stands By Shocking Holocaust Ch... (Jun '12) May 15 swedenforever 10
News Dem senator won't back concealed carry push May 15 Ridgeway Boy 5
News "Open carry" bill shot down May 14 lifeisshort 72
News Concealed Carry on Campus: Why I Resigned From ... May 14 Say What 4
News Boom! Concealed Carrier Stops a Massacre Be Cra... May 14 jimwildrickjr 2
More from around the web