The Caucus: Sarah Palin Lauds Insurgent Candidates at Conservative Retreat

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: nytimes.com 319

Sarah Palin 's appearances no longer inspire speculation about her presidential aspirations, but her reception at a large gathering of conservatives on Saturday underscored her enduring popularity with the right.

Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#326 Mar 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know what I like about you son?
You're so clueless about the issues, you avoid them like the plague and instead attack posters you disagree with.
I'm not impressed. But it is comical to see how low you try to go!
why do you call everybody son....nobody wants you for a daddy

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#327 Mar 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know what I like about you son?
You're so clueless about the issues, you avoid them like the plague and instead attack posters you disagree with.
I'm not impressed. But it is comical to see how low you try to go!
It's ok, Yeahoo, it's just too bad you have a vote.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#330 Mar 26, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' birth piss, one does not need much to do the things that I have done to you in the past to run your cowardly monkey azz from any thread, LOFL! I just keep pissing you off and you up and disappear. Now as for coherent sentences, all I need is to dumb it down for your monkey azz to understand and my post has hit it's intended target, YOU. Name calling you say? How about you are so dumb, Palin's poop is smarter than you.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You can't talk properly, and you demand someone listen to you. You are the shine on the monkey. No I'm not dumb, I can speak coherently, you, not so much.. You are ignorant.
Palin can run circles around you where the English language is on display. I don't laugh at you, I feel sorry for you. You 'think' you are smart, then you open your mouth and typing apparatus and prove to everyone just how intelligent you really are?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#333 Mar 26, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' birthpiss, as long as I can get through to your stupif monkey azz, why should I care about how I sound to you? Your stupid monkey azz responds and mission accomplished, LOFL! You are the ignorant shine on a baboon's red azz. Dingbat Palin's poop is still smarter than you. You do not have time to laugh at me because your pea brained monkey azz is too busy being pissed off at me. You stupid COONservative yard monkey.
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
And again every time you post you show why the teachers at PS 2 wouldn't 'pass' your sorry behind to the next grade. To use vernacular you unerstand!! Take you Monkeyshines elsewhere, Plowboie... I sure yo Momma is so proud. As far as yard monkeys are concerned, I'm leading you by the snout.. does that ring in your nose hurt yet?
Ike

Duluth, GA

#335 Mar 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's because we have people such as you, Marine Corpse Patty,'Obama Money' and the other Demorat leeches who are allowed to vote. Where is landowner voting when it is needed??
By the way it was GW Bush's intelligence apparatus that got Osama not Barack Hussein Obama's? Get it right when you post.
One of the dumbest comments I've ever seen, congratulations Chicagoan by Birth.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#336 Mar 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok, Yeahoo, it's just too bad you have a vote.
I know son. You prefer your ol' nazi ways instead.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#337 Mar 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text> You can't talk properly, and you demand someone listen to you. You are the shine on the monkey. No I'm not dumb, I can speak coherently, you, not so much.. You are ignorant.
Palin can run circles around you where the English language is on display. I don't laugh at you, I feel sorry for you. You 'think' you are smart, then you open your mouth and typing apparatus and prove to everyone just how intelligent you really are?
I'm glad you didn't say you could think coherently son.

At least you're truthful there. In this case, silence is golden!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#338 Mar 27, 2013
Ike wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the dumbest comments I've ever seen, congratulations Chicagoan by Birth.
Ok, Critique it? Pull it apart.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#340 Mar 27, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't we want to watch a comedy show? Everyone needs a laugh now and then and you guys have a ready supply 24/7!
You guys provide the same, thanks.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#342 Mar 28, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' stupid piss monkey, the likes of you are funnier than your favorite trailer park tv show, "Beverly Hillbigots".
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Aren't you what they call "Trailer Park Trash"?
what

Santa Fe, NM

#343 Mar 29, 2013
about candida?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#345 Mar 29, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you call everybody son....nobody wants you for a daddy
your mongoloid kids in WV sho'nuff like you as their retarded daddy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#346 Mar 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>And again every time you post you show why the teachers at PS 2 wouldn't 'pass' your sorry behind to the next grade. To use vernacular you unerstand!! Take you Monkeyshines elsewhere, Plowboie... I sure yo Momma is so proud. As far as yard monkeys are concerned, I'm leading you by the snout.. does that ring in your nose hurt yet?
you talk too much shyt, being a horses azz.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#347 Mar 30, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' light piss, aren't you what everyone calls klan waste?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
How did the Klan miss you?
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#349 Mar 30, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a mongoloid kid in WV sho'nuff like i have a retarded daddy.
Awe...poor baby hammer
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

#350 Mar 30, 2013
Ms Big Bad Julia Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>luv' monkey piss, those dunce cap wearing monkeys are busy banging me, LOFL!
Mmm!!!!!!!!!!
Mmm!!!!!!!!!!
Mmm!!!!!!!!!!
Weird
see the light

El Paso, TX

#352 Mar 31, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, those dunce cap wearing monkeys are busy avoiding me, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, like you even matter.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#354 Mar 31, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, like you were stupid enough to have replied.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
F...off

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#356 Apr 5, 2013
CPAC:

Conservative
People
Are
Crazy

CPAC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision 23 hr Here Is One 14
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Thu Marauder 12,171
Magnum Research Introduces Stainless Steel Dese... Wed Here Is One 1
Concealed carry does not make us safer (Nov '09) Tue fae31 6,985
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Dec 20 Independent1 9
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
More from around the web