Congress, finish job on Brady

Feb 25, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Former White House press secretary James Brady, helped by his son Scott, arrives for a visit to the Brady Briefing Room at the White House on March 30, 2011.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
UR KiddingRight

Weimar, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Same ole tap dance on a program that didn't seem to work. How many people attempted to buy a firearm who knew, or should have known, they were not permitted to do - got prosecuted?
Enough already

Killingworth, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

8 states passed meaningful gun control legislation? They may mean something to someone, but they have no impact on the crimes they use as examples to push an agenda. Sandy Hook was a tragedy, but what new laws that were passed would have prevented it? Same with Virginia tech and the movie theatre freak. Meaningful makes people feel good but is not always effective!
UR KiddingRight

Weimar, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

godless wrote:
<quoted text>
same old of hillbilly nonsense...
I agree but they keep thinking the gun control laws will work. Nonsense yes, but we don't call them hillbillies here, they are morons that like to pass meaningless laws, get a warm fuzzy feeling and pat each other on the back. Hillbillies, on the other hand, are full of common sense..
UR KiddingRight

Weimar, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

godless wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...gun control doesn't work....stats prove it.. bwhahahahhahahahahha
Gun friendly Southern states have highest homicide rates in 2012
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.
I don't know where you got this clip and paste from, but you should really find a better source and then read things before you use them to make your point. Mississippi is not south of Louisiana. Mississippi is east (and north) of Louisiana. The Gulf of Mexico is Louisiana's southern neighbor. Michigan is hardly a southern state. It even borders Canada which is way north.

Nice try though.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

More like the treasonous 'Brady Bill' needs to be finished off.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

UR KiddingRight wrote:
Same ole tap dance on a program that didn't seem to work. How many people attempted to buy a firearm who knew, or should have known, they were not permitted to do - got prosecuted?
How does one get "prosecuted" for violating an UNCONSTITUTIONAL 'law'?
UR KiddingRight

Weimar, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one get "prosecuted" for violating an UNCONSTITUTIONAL 'law'?
By trying the 2nd in any liberal state. Most of them consider 18 U.S. Code 926A a suggestion rather than a law. But then 2nd Amendment users are more persecuted than prosecuted.

I noticed the name changing troll has been blitzed again.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

UR KiddingRight wrote:
<quoted text>By trying the 2nd in any liberal state. Most of them consider 18 U.S. Code 926A a suggestion rather than a law. But then 2nd Amendment users are more persecuted than prosecuted.
I noticed the name changing troll has been blitzed again.
Indeed it has. And yes, LIEberals totally ignore the Supreme Law of the land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••