United States

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Better bang for the buck?

Source: http://kenjidirect.tumblr.com/

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Ruger PF-9 or SR9c (I have the SR9c. Awesome weapon and VERY accurate).

Southeast Virginia

#5 Oct 21, 2013
GFY, Troll.

(BTW.......I stopped looking at your perverted links a LOOONG time ago.)

Southeast Virginia

#7 Oct 21, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
the moron who needs to strap a pistol on to feel like a man call me perverted...bwhahhahahahahahha haha
And the last bastion of a lieberal's argument....if you can't refute their claim, just insult their sexuality. That'll get 'em.

Pathetic.

I tell you what. If you ever have the pleasure of being robbed or threatened by someone with a gun, just whip out your "pea shooter" and defend yourself with it. Oh, he may laugh himself to death, but that would just be luck on your part.

Southeast Virginia

#9 Oct 21, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
refute your claim?.... how many times have I slapped you down about some ignorant assertions you have made..
Never. Unlike yourself.....I don't make ignorant assertions. LOL
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>your whole life is spent worrying about someone robbing you..bwhahahhahahahhah....
I don't worry about it, but I do prepare for it. I don't worry about a fire in my house, but I do have a couple of extinguishers. I don't worry about car accidents, but I do carry insurance on all my vehicles. I don't worry about anyone breaking into my house, but I do have a security system. I don't worry about dying or getting sick, but I do have life and health insurance. The gun on my hip is nothing more than another insurance policy that should I need it....I will have it.
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>so you strap yourself with all kind of weapons to protect your fat a$$... what a loser...perhaps you need to find a nicer trailer park moron... and move out of hillbilly alley...
WTF are you talking about "all kinds of weapons"??? A pistol is "all kinds of weapons"??? Let's embellish a little more, OK.

And I am sure that you are a well-versed expert on trailer parks, but sorry, idgit.....I never lived in one.

The only loser here is the one staring back at you in the mirror. Now as kindly and gently as I can say it......go fuck yourself.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Penny Press wrote:
...It would take approximately $135 billion to totally eradicated poverty...
If you spend the $135Billion, do you get a receipt? It would be nice just in case poverty every comes back so you can get a refund.

In our own country alone -- since poverty spending started in earnest in the '60s -- an estimated $15 TRILLION dollars has been spent on poverty programs and all we have to show for it is a fatter poor people.

Southeast Virginia

#12 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahhahahahah.... you won't have gun on your hip in california dip$-hit....unless you stick that dil-do gun up your a$$....
Correct. Because I wouldn't be caught dead in the PRK.

Southeast Virginia

#14 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
you belong in the most miserable state
1. West Virginia
> Well-being index score: 62.3
> Life expectancy: 75.2 (2nd lowest)
> Obesity: 32.5%(2nd highest)
> Median household income:$38,218 (2nd lowest)
> Adult population with high school diploma or higher: 83.2%(8th lowest)
West Virginia residents feel the most miserable in the country. It appears that they have many reasons to feel this way. The state is particularly poor. It has the second-lowest median household income in the country at $38,218, and the sixth-highest rate of poverty. Residents also face a number of health issues. More than one in 10 West Virginians have had a heart attack or suffer from coronary artery disease — the highest rate in the country. The state has the third-highest rates of cancer and diabetes. It also has the highest rate of smokers, with 26.8% of adults indulging in the habit. It has the second-highest rate of obesity. These problems affect life expectancy, which at 75.2 years in West Virginia is the lowest in the country.
Read more: America’s Most Miserable States - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/special-report/2012/03/0...
Follow us:@247wallst on Twitter | 247wallst on Facebook
And they are going to get even more miserable as the Obama Administration continues to shut down one of the states biggest industries........coal mining. Wouldn't move there, but I have driven through the state MANY times. The Appalachian Mountains are beautiful.

Southeast Virginia

#17 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
coal burning causes pollution, you ignorant hillbilly...they just shut down a major city in China because pollution was so bad....
we don't destroy the air and land just to keep you hillbillys working and of the welfare rolls...
time for you morons to join the 21st century....
Do a google search on "clean coal technology" and educate yourself, moron. You probably think diesel-powered cars are a bad idea too, huh?

Southeast Virginia

#18 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/new s/smog-shuts-down-chinese-city -11-million/nbTs8/
I know you retards in virginia don't care what you breathe but unfortunately the air drifts over the intellectual states...
And CA isn't one of them.
L.A., which has some of the WORST polution (smog) in the country, effects the rest of us.

Southeast Virginia

#20 Oct 22, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
18 million people driving cars will do it retard...it is not from coal...
See post #17.
Penny Press

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
If you spend the $135Billion, do you get a receipt? It would be nice just in case poverty every comes back so you can get a refund.
In our own country alone -- since poverty spending started in earnest in the '60s -- an estimated $15 TRILLION dollars has been spent on poverty programs and all we have to show for it is a fatter poor people.
"Guns don't kill people, fat politicians do."

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#23 Nov 14, 2013
Ruger LC9 %100. The 5.7 round is all but pointless in civilian hands. Without the armor piercing rounds it has not real point. In the civilian market, it is just a target/varmint pistol. Plus, it has the worst ergonomics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Open carry" bill shot down 6 hr javawhey 54
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... Apr 26 payme 47
News Senate votes to allow concealed carry without p... Apr 25 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 6
Taurus Gaucho Revolver (May '06) Apr 25 Westerner 28
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Apr 22 American Patriot 417
Former University Professor Suggests the NRA Is... Apr 22 Get Out 3
News $25 Million Dollars Pledged To Stop Concealed C... Apr 20 payme 8
More from around the web