NY town defends Remington factory ami...

NY town defends Remington factory amid new gun ban

There are 8 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Jan 21, 2013, titled NY town defends Remington factory amid new gun ban. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

The big brick Remington gun factory pieces together military-style rifles in a state that has just banned their sale after a string of mass shootings led to a national outcry over civilian ownership of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jan 21, 2013
There are many gun friendly states that would welcome the jobs. Lower taxes as well.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 21, 2013
duzitreallymatter wrote:
There are many gun friendly states that would welcome the jobs. Lower taxes as well.
Remington has a plant in Mayfield Kentucky. The governor of New York is so anti gun that I would not be surprised to see more legislation from him taking more rights away from the honest citizens.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Jan 21, 2013
They should move out of that state, the same as all the gun makers in Illinois.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 22, 2013
One more example of how the communists destroy the U.S. (and local) economy.
Rock on

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2013
duzitreallymatter wrote:
. Well take Remington they won't be persecuted down in TX. We still work down here & don't heavily rely on gov. Handouts as much as ny.does.the fed gov can't stop intrastate sales. 10th amendment!!( have the libs read it ) when ny tax base dries up what will libs do? I guess it doesn't matter 2 me but someone better tell this foolish lib it does matter 2 ny

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Tory II wrote:
One more example of how the communists destroy the U.S.(and local) economy.
The elmer fudds need to remember that if our guns go, theirs are next, this is just good old fashioned divide and conquer.
Rock on

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>The elmer fudds need to remember that if our guns go, theirs are next, this is just good old fashioned divide and conquer.
. I don't know if u have ever
Been in a combat situation! It's no fun, I know.if u think US will be a bunch of pansies on this issue u better think again.try raising your kids better,that's a bigger problem. More & more people realize the firearm is not the only problem . Good luck
Rock on

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Rock on wrote:
<quoted text>. I don't know if u have ever
Been in a combat situation! It's no fun, I know.if u think US will be a bunch of pansies on this issue u better think again.try raising your kids better,that's a bigger problem. More & more people realize the firearm is not the only problem . Good luck
. It should be if they have ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr FormerParatrooper 1,999
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 1 hr payme 806
News Indoor shooting range Tue Anon 4
News Ray LaMontagne cancels Texas show over campus c... Sep 23 justice 6
News Report On "Unprecedented" Criminal Firearm Misu... Sep 22 Show no mercy 5
'K'i't'c'h'e'n's' For Sale North Midlands Area UK Sep 22 andreychocoko 1
News Democrats to push for universal background chec... Sep 13 Get Out 5
More from around the web