The Zimmerman verdict outrage should also be about concealed guns | Michael Cohen

Jul 15, 2013 Full story: The Guardian 17

None of us know the specific events that took place on the night of 26 February 2010 in the housing complex Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, Florida beyond the fact that a 17-year-old boy named Trayvon Martin ended up dead, shot through the heart.

Full Story

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1 Jul 16, 2013
"The Zimmerman verdict outrage should also be about concealed guns"

Right...that more people should be getting them. Zimmerman's concealed PF-9 probably saved his life that night. That is, unless you are one of those fidiots who thinks no one ever dies from blunt force trauma.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Why the great effort to protect the Martins ? Why don't the antigun nuts go into these drug hardened communities and patrol them and save the hundreds of Blacks who will die fron the blackmarket drug trade.

They target law abiding people to coddle the lowest class of people. If they went into these very dark neighborhoods, they wouldn't survive.

They hate guns and self defense.

Southeast Virginia

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Yep.

Southeast Virginia

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Wait....did I just agree with you??? Will wonders never cease.
americanvoter55

Newnan, GA

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Will these left wing america hating jews ever stop. This asswipe laments that in some states you don't have to show why you need a CCW permit. Imagine...having to say why you want to exercise a constitutional right. Maybe we should make pretend journalists like mr cohen prove why he should be able to exercise his first amendment rights. Maybe the first amendment right should only be for real journalists.
problemsolved

United States

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Why the great effort to protect the Martins ? Why don't the antigun nuts go into these drug hardened communities and patrol them and save the hundreds of Blacks who will die fron the blackmarket drug trade.
They target law abiding people to coddle the lowest class of people. If they went into these very dark neighborhoods, they wouldn't survive.
They hate guns and self defense.
i dont give a crap about these "lowest class of people either" we didnt make them lazy welfare loving thugs and crack hos. they chose that life. but we have to protect ourself and our community from them...i think everyone should have a gun.i got mine and i wont hesitate to shoot someone if they are trying to hurt me or my family.
Wow

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Jul 16, 2013
the racists and bigots are here giving each other handjobs.
Law

La Vista, NE

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
Said the racist sock puppet.
americanvoter55

Newnan, GA

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
racists and bigots....really. Since not all Jewish people hate America or are left wing scumbags like yourself it is not racist or bigoted to call some one an america hating jew.Nice try though with the race baiting bullshit. Typical of the left when they have no argument at all
americanvoter55

Newnan, GA

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Trayvons mother today... Trayvon's mother told ABC that she learned the verdict from television and that she felt "shock, disgust." "I really didn't believe that he was not guilty," she said.

Tracy Martin told NBC that he wondered how jurors could let the killer of an unarmed child go free. "What would your verdict have been had it been your child?" he asked. "I want them to put themselves in our shoes."

Hmmmm.first of all tracy...your unarmed child was not unarmed...he had two arms and he was using them to pummel zimmerman. The jury didn't let a killer go free they found a victim of your sons felonious assault not guilty of using dealy force in a matter of self defense. And maybe you should put yourself in the jurrors shoes...some of them are mothers..and I bet they have much better skills at being a mother than you ever will have...especially since trayvon was sent to live with his dad because you couldn't control your little thug any longer...ohhh thats right...you and your lawyers never wanted that information to get out did you...Dade County is complicit in your little charade. Zimmermans attorneys should sue Dade county for allowing this little bastard to be out on the street instead of in jail on burglary charges. Thank you Mr zimmerman for removing a piece of trash from florida's future prison population
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#12 Jul 21, 2013
Trayvon Martin received his justice on 26 Feb 2012.

George Zimmerman received his justice on 15 July 2013.
Daisy

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 21, 2013
americanvoter55 wrote:
Trayvons mother today... Trayvon's mother told ABC that she learned the verdict from television and that she felt "shock, disgust." "I really didn't believe that he was not guilty," she said.
Tracy Martin told NBC that he wondered how jurors could let the killer of an unarmed child go free. "What would your verdict have been had it been your child?" he asked. "I want them to put themselves in our shoes."
Hmmmm.first of all tracy...your unarmed child was not unarmed...he had two arms and he was using them to pummel zimmerman. The jury didn't let a killer go free they found a victim of your sons felonious assault not guilty of using dealy force in a matter of self defense. And maybe you should put yourself in the jurrors shoes...some of them are mothers..and I bet they have much better skills at being a mother than you ever will have...especially since trayvon was sent to live with his dad because you couldn't control your little thug any longer...ohhh thats right...you and your lawyers never wanted that information to get out did you...Dade County is complicit in your little charade. Zimmermans attorneys should sue Dade county for allowing this little bastard to be out on the street instead of in jail on burglary charges. Thank you Mr zimmerman for removing a piece of trash from florida's future prison population
The poor boy was raised by his daddy and a live -in "step mother" for 14 years of his life. He was shipped back to mama when daddy Tracy decided he needed a new woman to shack up with BUT mama couldn't handle little Trayvon so she shipped him back to daddy Tracy and the newest live-in "step mom" who happen to live in this complex. But now good ole mommy that let daddy's live in girlfriend(s) raise her son is tagging along with Al Sharpton stirring up racial bullsh*t across the nation like she is mother of the year!

I nominate Trayvon Martin's parents for "Race-Baiters of the Year"!
Daisy

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jul 21, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor boy was raised by his daddy and a live -in "step mother" for 14 years of his life. He was shipped back to mama when daddy Tracy decided he needed a new woman to shack up with BUT mama couldn't handle little Trayvon so she shipped him back to daddy Tracy and the newest live-in "step mom" who happen to live in this complex. But now good ole mommy that let daddy's live in girlfriend(s) raise her son is tagging along with Al Sharpton stirring up racial bullsh*t across the nation like she is mother of the year!
She didn't lose her son last year when he died, she lost him when he was about 3 years old when she let some other woman take him and raise him!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#16 Jul 21, 2013
Here are the real questions:

1) If Trayvon was being followed, by a "creepy ass cracker", why didn't he call the cops?

2) Did Trayvon want the confrontation?

3) Was Trayvon now the "stalker"?

4) Was Trayvon the racist?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://rare.us/story/boortz-the-race-baiters -...

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#18 Jul 21, 2013
Evidently, these race baiting community organizers believe that African-Americans are entitled to commit violent felony crimes and that a victim or witness doing anything about it which is reasonable, is now considered by them to be unreasonable. They are insane, blind, ignorant and quite frankly, ill educated.
Daisy

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jul 21, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Here are the real questions:
1) If Trayvon was being followed, by a "creepy ass cracker", why didn't he call the cops?
2) Did Trayvon want the confrontation?
3) Was Trayvon now the "stalker"?
4) Was Trayvon the racist?
Why didn't he knock on the door of one of the houses he was walking so close to for help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 min Julia 11,115
George Zimmerman Speaks Exclusively on Armed Am... 7 min Here are REAL ones 6
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... 11 min Here are REAL ones 81
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 1 hr spud 206
Malkin: Hicken-weasel: Why Colorado's gutless g... 17 hr Richies Cool Man ... 1
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... 19 hr Kentucky-Mitch 63
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment Sun Julia 331

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE