Thug Playing Knockout Game Targets Wr...

Thug Playing Knockout Game Targets Wrong Michigan Man - Is Shot Twice

There are 153 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Thug Playing Knockout Game Targets Wrong Michigan Man - Is Shot Twice. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Feel Good Story of the Day: A Lansing, Michigan man with a concealed weapons permit uses his gun to shoot the "knockout game" attacker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Ralph

Coleman, MI

#75 Dec 9, 2013

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#76 Dec 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
One?[Snipped for brevity]
Suspected Denver serial rapist has ties to high-profile Democrats
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_22038466/suspect...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#78 Dec 9, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
2ndAmrightard has ties to bestiality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y8BUODzk4KIXX
You're confusing me with a typical demonrat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79 Dec 9, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing me with a typical demonrat.
You lack gonads, my limp-wristed tea bag fairy.

No one is going to confuse you with a Democrat or a Republican.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#80 Dec 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack gonads, my limp-wristed tea bag fairy.
No one is going to confuse you with a Democrat or a Republican.
Talking to yourself in the mirror again, eh inmate? Looks like the doc is going to have to give you another shock treatment.
shakey

Warrenville, IL

#83 Dec 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you can get banned from Topix for altering someones screen name and post, right traitor-troll?
hey imbecile-troll, i did no such thing. but i did report you to topix.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#84 Dec 12, 2013
shakey wrote:
<quoted text>
hey imbecile-troll, i did no such thing. but i did report you to topix.
Take a hike, scumbag.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#86 Dec 12, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
is your mom still into bestiality?
No, but yours sure is, as evidenced by you.

Location hidden

#87 Dec 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but yours sure is, as evidenced by you.
Oh boy... boy snappy I'm rubber... your glue comebacks!
Yohoho

Tomball, TX

#88 Dec 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting something from 200 years ago doesn't make in "precedent", Sweet Pea.
Especially when SCOTUS throws your "precedent" into the garbage.
<quoted text>
Justice Scalia
This Century
Speaking for the majority
Heller Decision
from the Supreme Court of the United States
Thankfully muslims are ridding Americans of progressives. The muslim menace from Canada has been moving its extremist bent to the states and slaughtering progressive constituents. There will be no one left to stand for progressives after they are all dead.

Location hidden

#89 Dec 12, 2013
Yohoho wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully muslims are ridding Americans of progressives.
They should start with the Christians, putting evangelists at the head of the line, the Lord knows they cannot do any worse then them.
Yohoho

Tomball, TX

#90 Dec 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They should start with the Christians, putting evangelists at the head of the line, the Lord knows they cannot do any worse then them.
They won't. Christians believe in self defense. Progressives do not. Progressives are easy targets. Homosexuals for instance are being slaughtered/violently assaulted on the streets of Toronto. Muslims in Michigan have begun attacking progressive constituents here too. Your refusal to admit self defense is reasonable allows extremist muslims to slaughter you and all those who are under your banner of progressives.

Even the English who are very progressive are changing their ideas about self defense and acceptance of Muslim because of the horrors Muslims have brought upon the citizens there. Only among progressives could a Muslim in broad daylight slaughter a federal employee ( soldier ).

Location hidden

#91 Dec 12, 2013
Yohoho wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't. Christians believe in self defense.
Isn't going to help them, Sweet Pea.

I have God on my side.

Location hidden

#92 Dec 12, 2013
Yohoho wrote:
Homosexuals for instance are being slaughtered/violently assaulted on the streets of Toronto..
Hung on wire fences in Wyoming.

Location hidden

#93 Dec 12, 2013
Yohoho wrote:
Your refusal to admit self defense is reasonable allows extremist muslims to slaughter you and all those who are under your banner of progressives.
Jesus the Christ (praise be upon him) cries whenever one of you christians soil his good name when you open your bigoted hate-fill mouth.

When the apocalypse comes- and it shall- he will call millions of your kind into the heavans, you shall rise up into the clouds...

And you will he Him laugh and the rest of us will have to take shelter as you come plopping back to earth.

Wipe your chin, antisemite.
Yohoho

Tomball, TX

#94 Dec 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus the Christ (praise be upon him) cries whenever one of you christians soil his good name when you open your bigoted hate-fill mouth.
When the apocalypse comes- and it shall- he will call millions of your kind into the heavans, you shall rise up into the clouds...
And you will he Him laugh and the rest of us will have to take shelter as you come plopping back to earth.
Wipe your chin, antisemite.
I've noticed progressives are clueless about genetics, religion, and ethnicity. Semitic people are Arab, lol. Not all Arabs are muslims, you know. Nor are they are all Jews. Actually more Asians are Muslim than anyone else.

Location hidden

#95 Dec 12, 2013
Yohoho wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed progressives are clueless about genetics, religion, and ethnicity.
I've noticed tea baggers have the intelligence of dish sponges.

How's that Herman Cain thing working out for you?

Location hidden

#96 Dec 12, 2013
Yohoho wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed progressives are clueless about genetics, religion, and ethnicity. Semitic people are Arab, lol. Not all Arabs are muslims, you know. Nor are they are all Jews. Actually more Asians are Muslim than anyone else.
LOL.

I've already pointed this out to your fellow antisemites more than once and if you do a text search and limit it to topix.com , you'll find it.

Though I did it correctly- it is more Muslims are Asian, not more Asians are Muslims than anyone else. You poor grammar on top of your 'fact' malapropisms.

Well... a person more bright than you could find it.

So when I say you are a antisemite- and you are an antisemite- I have you well-covered.

Same thing when I call you a bigot, shug.
Yohoho

Tomball, TX

#97 Dec 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed tea baggers have the intelligence of dish sponges.
How's that Herman Cain thing working out for you?
Instead of an intelligent rebuttal all you can deliver is homosexual come ons and unrelated topics. It isn't like homosexuals haven't noticed the hate speech coming from progressives in their slander and are actually beginning to change their minds about aligning with them. A lot of people are. Progressives use people for their own agenda and say the most hateful things to anyone who they disagree with. They even regularly slander their constituents like you are so fond of doing. The progressive hate machine is unraveling. Your hate is your undoing, go ahead. Keep slandering the people who you're trying to keep as a voting base, it's killing your chances.

Satan is the one true god

Since: Aug 13

Chicago, IL

#98 Dec 13, 2013
Yohoho wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't. Christians believe in self defense. Progressives do not. Progressives are easy targets. Homosexuals for instance are being slaughtered/violently assaulted on the streets of Toronto. Muslims in Michigan have begun attacking progressive constituents here too. Your refusal to admit self defense is reasonable allows extremist muslims to slaughter you and all those who are under your banner of progressives.
Even the English who are very progressive are changing their ideas about self defense and acceptance of Muslim because of the horrors Muslims have brought upon the citizens there. Only among progressives could a Muslim in broad daylight slaughter a federal employee ( soldier ).
https://imageshack.com/i/3m02270891j

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why assault rifle sales are booming (Jun '15) 13 min Guest 252
News Jesus and the Second Amendment May 28 FormerParatrooper 5
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) May 28 Three Rounds 67
News Assault weapon bans should stand May 27 okimar 884
News Hillary to Voter Calling for More Second Amendm... May 27 Justice Leaguer 2
News Federal Judge Strikes Down DC Concealed Carry Law May 26 Prep-for-Dep 4
News Facebook Spends $16 Million on Armed Guards for... May 26 okimar 3
More from around the web