Giffords' super PAC raises $6.5 million

Jul 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter

WASHINGTON a?? Former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords' gun-control super PAC raised $6.5 million during the first six months of year, according to new figures the organization provided Thursday to USA TODAY.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Here is their next lie they will tell the newsmedia and the news media will tell it:

"All Americans want assault rifles and magazines banned, and they want expanded background checks."

Why doesn't the communist Mark Kelly say he owns an assault rifle and he wants them banned ?

"America, I want trousers banned, I own many of them and they need to be banned."

If you want something banned, you must say you own one.

"I support the 2nd amendment and restrictive gun control laws."

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

$6.5 million, huh? Just goes to show you that their a lot of people out there with more money than sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••