People do not need assault weapons: d...

People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

There are 4995 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 17, 2013, titled People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary. In it, Reuters reports that:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5208 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you are going to pay $100 for every time I post the lie the NRA prefers.
She's dancin'...dancin'...ROTFLMAO
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5209 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Checkbook read?
Is this a table dance or a lap dance...lol

You're an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Mike

Polk City, FL

#5210 Apr 2, 2013
Reading "bearfoot2626" 's postings .... Where there is one off the wall raving lunatic who clearly shows the type of person who should not own a gun. Hopefully foot, you are not a frequent road rage nut either ... You may run down a few people and the next think you know they'll be banning cars because of you.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#5211 Apr 2, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Leftist women aborting their leftist babies is exactly why crime rates are lower since the Row v. Wade decision. 3,200 abortions a day means 3,200 less criminals roaming the streets.
Actually, 3199 / they missed you that day.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5212 Apr 2, 2013
Mike wrote:
Reading "bearfoot2626" 's postings .... Where there is one off the wall raving lunatic who clearly shows the type of person who should not own a gun. Hopefully foot, you are not a frequent road rage nut either ... You may run down a few people and the next think you know they'll be banning cars because of you.
"...one off the wall raving lunatic who clearly shows the type of person who should not own a gun."

It's ok...I don't think foot owns a gun.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5213 Apr 3, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are dancing for me...ROTFLMAO.
There you are with your fat panties around your ankles and my foot up your azz, Mooch.

Off course you don't want to talk about all the times you gun gnutters insist the Second Amendment starts with "The right of the people..." and of course you don't want to talk about what Heller really means and you don't like to be reminded that the most gun gnutter friendly Supreme Court justice has qualified the opinion by insisting that there are "undoubtedly" limits to a person's right to bear arms.

Wipe your chin, mooch.

Location hidden

#5214 Apr 3, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how many times you bend over...that's your problem.
You're the one rolling around on the floor, stomping your feet, crying for special rights, melon head.

Ninety percent of Americans agree with universal background checks, and that includes the majority of the Supreme Court.

It seems SCOTUS has the original copy of the 2nd Amendment, the one I have, the one with all the words in it.

Tick tock, Mooch.

Location hidden

#5215 Apr 3, 2013
Mike wrote:
Reading "bearfoot2626" 's postings .... Where there is one off the wall raving lunatic who clearly shows the type of person who should not own a gun..
Your felony conviction clearly shows the type of person that would be prohibited from buying one.

You should touch bases with Melon Head because he is not adverse to selling weapons to felons and UBCs are coming.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5216 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are with your fat panties around your ankles and my foot up your azz, Mooch.
Off course you don't want to talk about all the times you gun gnutters insist the Second Amendment starts with "The right of the people..." and of course you don't want to talk about what Heller really means and you don't like to be reminded that the most gun gnutter friendly Supreme Court justice has qualified the opinion by insisting that there are "undoubtedly" limits to a person's right to bear arms.
Wipe your chin, mooch.
The tap-dancing "barefoot"...lol...h ow appropo.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5217 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one rolling around on the floor, stomping your feet, crying for special rights, melon head.
Ninety percent of Americans agree with universal background checks, and that includes the majority of the Supreme Court.
It seems SCOTUS has the original copy of the 2nd Amendment, the one I have, the one with all the words in it.
Tick tock, Mooch.
"It seems SCOTUS has the original copy of the 2nd Amendment, the one I have, the one with all the words in it."

Same as the one I have...same as the one Brad posted that YOU said was "wrong and stuff in it not there"...but you just can't seem to elaborate on what that is...

Must be because you're an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#5219 Apr 3, 2013
Just ignore the Anchorage Troll and his little "frustrated" phrase and childish attacks. He (if he's a guy at all) has nothing to say, just launches personal attacks and tries to bog you down in minutiae about what you did or didn't post.

Worthless, a real asshat. Disregard.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#5220 Apr 3, 2013
The latest flavor of NRA moronic talking points, Bullet-proof windows ...(Why not add some barbed wire, too?) The N.R.A. is the last place to turn to for accurate information about school shootings, or any shooting for that matter, since it generally tries to pretend they donít happen or donít matter. Schools, in fact, donít really need its advice on bulletproof windows, better locks, or armed security guards. Tens of thousands of American school buildings are in such bad physical shape that expensive security amenities are unimaginable. Those that have the need or the resources do what they deem necessary to keep students safe. When the N.R.A. is routinely encouraging the proliferation of guns and attacking the most basic forms of federal regulation (such as background checks) as unwarranted intrusions, itís no wonder that it thinks the solution is bulletproof glass. Everyone else is more worried about the bullets.

Location hidden

#5224 Apr 3, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Same as the one I have...same as the one Brad posted that YOU said was "wrong and stuff in it not there"..
Context, troll.

I have NEVER EVER said the 2nd Amendment- the unedited version you prefer- was wrong.

And it looks so far today you owe $400 for the NRA renditions posted by et al.

Location hidden

#5226 Apr 3, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Same as the one I have...
I'm not the one insisting that the Second Amendment begins with "The right of the people..."

Location hidden

#5227 Apr 3, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".

ETC.

Location hidden

#5228 Apr 3, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps the school administrator's should just let the Crips and Bloods
Perhaps we should continue to allow the NRA policy of selling guns to anyone that wants one.

Heck... why limit people to magazines when they could be using belts.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5230 Apr 3, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Just ignore the Anchorage Troll and his little "frustrated" phrase and childish attacks. He (if he's a guy at all) has nothing to say, just launches personal attacks and tries to bog you down in minutiae about what you did or didn't post.
Worthless, a real asshat. Disregard.
ROTFLMAO...having a difficult time ignoring me huh...?...lol. You're owned. Who are you talking to...?...are you looking in the mirror...?

Must be really getting to you when you keep letting out just a little piece of you at a time. A little bit here...a little bit there...

It really paints an interesting picture of you when someone puts all those little pieces together. So much so that oh no...you have to "report" them....lol

Keep on trying you ignorant, violent, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5231 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Context, troll.
I have NEVER EVER said the 2nd Amendment- the unedited version you prefer- was wrong.
And it looks so far today you owe $400 for the NRA renditions posted by et al.
Your lie...in "context";

YOUR Post #5161 (Page 246)

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
No need for interpretation,just take it literally.

YOUR REPLY:
Yet you continue fall on your face and get it wrong and stick in what is not there, funny how the Supreme Court continues to find constitutional gun control regulations.

Funny how that is.

http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/T3U415K99MGTL...

You have these words in the wrong order..."Funny how that is."

It should read..."How funny is that?"

I think it's hilarious.

So how deep is that hole you keep digging for yourself, you ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak"...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5232 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one insisting that the Second Amendment begins with "The right of the people..."
No, you're the one that said the correct version was wrong and stuff in it that didn't belong...

Keep on dancin'...ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5233 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should continue to allow the NRA policy of selling guns to anyone that wants one.
Heck... why limit people to magazines when they could be using belts.
"Heck... why limit people to magazines when they could be using belts."

They can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OK County acting sheriff: Let's keep working to... 2 hr rationalchaos 3
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) May 18 The Insider 70
News Joe The Plumber Stands By Shocking Holocaust Ch... (Jun '12) May 15 swedenforever 10
News Dem senator won't back concealed carry push May 15 Ridgeway Boy 5
News "Open carry" bill shot down May 14 lifeisshort 72
News Concealed Carry on Campus: Why I Resigned From ... May 14 Say What 4
News Boom! Concealed Carrier Stops a Massacre Be Cra... May 14 jimwildrickjr 2
More from around the web