People do not need assault weapons: d...

People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

There are 4995 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 17, 2013, titled People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary. In it, Reuters reports that:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5185 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the parts you left out;
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues."

Wipe you chin.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5186 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Funny how you think you can lie about the 2nd Amendment
Funny how I managed to copy the entire Second Amendment, not the NRA approved edited version with half the words cut out.

Wipe your chin.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5187 Apr 2, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
No reason to further post to the notorious troll and flamer who calls himself "Marauder." He is incapable of debate, lives only to abuse "liberals" whom he hates, and constantly thumps his sunken chest proclaiming "victory" when in fact he's never yet proven anyone wrong about anything.
And like all good liars, he projects that fault onto anyone who argues with him.
He's a turd who's best ignored, IOW.
Now come on, Marauder, call me a "frustrated control freak." I DEMAND it! LOL
"No reason to further post to the notorious troll and flamer who calls himself "Marauder."

ROTFLMAO...and yet, here YOU are...again...lol

"He is incapable of debate, lives only to abuse "liberals" whom he hates,..."

Only incapable of debate with you...because you have nothing to debate with except your lies. Who ever said I "hate liberals"...? I have NEVER said anything about "liberals"...that's just another lie of yours...unless of course YOU can "prove" I did.

"...constantly thumps his sunken chest proclaiming "victory" when in fact he's never yet proven anyone wrong about anything."

Proved you an ignorant, violent, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak"...you're welcome.

"He's a turd who's best ignored, IOW."

Miss me now...?...lol

"Now come on, Marauder, call me a "frustrated control freak." I DEMAND it! LOL"

Awe...you're too late...I already did...better luck next time.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5188 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how I managed to copy the entire Second Amendment, not the NRA approved edited version with half the words cut out.
Wipe your chin.
Even funnier is the original poster posting the complete 2nd Amendment and YOU saying it was "wrong" and had stuff "stuck in" that weren't really there...

BUT now...when YOU get called on it...YOU can't say what was wrong or stuck in...

Thank you again for proving you're an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5189 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Even funnier is the original poster posting the complete 2nd Amendment and YOU saying it was "wrong" and had stuff "stuck in" that weren't really there...
Funny how the gun gnutter can never find the quote he needs.

PS: You providing "one" word out of a "entire" quote and then mixing the "context" does not a "quote" make.

PPS: I'm not the one claiming HALF the Second Amendment is the Second Amendment. WE all understand why you use only half.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5191 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the gun gnutter can never find the quote he needs.
PS: You providing "one" word out of a "entire" quote and then mixing the "context" does not a "quote" make.
PPS: I'm not the one claiming HALF the Second Amendment is the Second Amendment. WE all understand why you use only half.
ROTFLMAO...see...YOU can't even show what you are saying was wrong with his quote...lol

You're such an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak"...lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5192 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...see...YOU can't even show what you are saying was wrong with his quote...loll
I already have, Melon head.

Here's a clue: the Second Amend of (the US) constitution does not begin with: "The right of the people to keep and bear arms..."

So anyone who claims it does- misquotes it as such...and, particularly, capitalizes the word "The" as if it did is of course a m/f c/s liar.

You know... like you, melon head.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5193 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
You're such an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak"...lol
As long as I continue to slap the snot out of you, you m/f c/s melon-headed freeloading welfare mooch.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5196 Apr 2, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Feel the love just oozing out of the "love all, serve all" anti American leftist.
bra--a-a-a-ack! leftists! bra--a-a-a-ack!liberals! bra--a-a-a-ack! Marxists! bra--a-a-a-ack!commies! bra--a-a-a-ack!Obamites! bra--a-a-a-ack! bra--a-a-a-ack! bra--a-a-a-ack! bra--a-a-a-ack!

Blowface: we already know what is oozing out of you, it is rather revolting.

Wipe your chin.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5197 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have, Melon head.
Here's a clue: the Second Amend of (the US) constitution does not begin with: "The right of the people to keep and bear arms..."
So anyone who claims it does- misquotes it as such...and, particularly, capitalizes the word "The" as if it did is of course a m/f c/s liar.
You know... like you, melon head.
"I already have, Melon head."

Liar.

"Here's a clue: the Second Amend of (the US) constitution does not begin with: "The right of the people to keep and bear arms..."

No kidding...really...but of course you read Brad's quote of the 2nd Amendment BEFORE you said he got "it wrong and stick in what is not there,"....BUT, just in case YOU didn't...I posted it again for you to show you that you can't read, can't comprehend, and are an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".

Brad quoted the 2nd Amendment in its entirety;

Brad wrote: Post #5160
<quoted text>
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
"No need for interpretation,just take it literally."

You replied in Post #5161

"Yet you continue fall on your face and get it wrong and stick in what is not there, funny how the Supreme Court continues to find constitutional gun control regulations.
Funny how that is."

So tell us...how did Brad get "it wrong and stick in what is not there"...SHOW USE...

Waiting for the ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak" to dance...come dance for me.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5198 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as I continue to slap the snot out of you, you m/f c/s melon-headed freeloading welfare mooch.
ROTFLMAO...that hasn't happened yet...BOHICA you ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5199 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"I already have, Melon head."
Liar.
Several times, C*.

But the problem with jamming things up your azz, Melon Head, is you like it.

And we have already proved you to be a m/f c/s liar.

Nothing it for me, MOOCH.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5200 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"I already have, Melon head."
Liar.
"Here's a clue: the Second Amend of (the US) constitution does not begin with: "The right of the people to keep and bear arms..."
No kidding...really.
I guess you missed the dozens of times it's been posted exactly that way: the NRA Readers Digest condensed version.

I.E.: a lie.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5201 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...that hasn't happened yet...BOHICA you ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Happens several times a day, you spooge-coated, knob -polishing, food stamp using, sausage swilling momma's boy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5202 Apr 2, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Brad quoted the 2nd Amendment in its entirety;
Let me know when you are going to pay $100 for every time I post the lie the NRA prefers.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5203 Apr 2, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
""The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed."
Checkbook read?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5204 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several times, C*.
But the problem with jamming things up your azz, Melon Head, is you like it.
And we have already proved you to be a m/f c/s liar.
Nothing it for me, MOOCH.
"But the problem with jamming things up your azz, Melon Head,..."

Is that you're not able to...I already did with your ignorant, lying reply to Brad.

You really are a stooge...showing you're an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".

The man quoted the entire 2nd Amendment, correctly IAW the United States National Archives.

Now YOU are the one saying he got it "wrong and stick in stuff that's not there"...YET YOU are unable to provide what that is...YOU just tell another lie, on top of another lie, on top of another lie.

Thank you for proving again you're an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak"

YOU have ZERO credibility.
Sir Bucking Fastard

UK

#5205 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when you are going to pay $100 for every time I post the lie the NRA prefers.
Let the rest of us know when you're though whoring yourself out to the JDL, SPLC, AIPAC, TOPIX, the FBI, DHS, and whatever other ZIONAZI outfits.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5206 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you missed the dozens of times it's been posted exactly that way: the NRA Readers Digest condensed version.
I.E.: a lie.
There you are dancing for me...ROTFLMAO.

Nope didn't miss them at all and I'm not talking about there posts. I'm talking about yours where YOU lied about a man's post that was correct.

YOU said it was "wrong and stuck in stuff not there"...

BUT YOU CAN'T PROVE IT AND LIE ABOUT IT AGAIN.

It doesn't matter how many times you kick and scream and lie about...it isn't going away...you're a proven ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#5207 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happens several times a day, you spooge-coated, knob -polishing, food stamp using, sausage swilling momma's boy.
I don't care how many times you bend over...that's your problem.

I'm addressing you for the ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak" that you are.

You got caught up in your lie and can't get out by piling on more lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Way': Trump says Second Amendment won't be r... 11 min javawhey 220
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 1 hr mule 862
News Largest maker of bump stocks will stop acceptin... 3 hr Get Out 108
News Nashville police arrest Waffle House shooting s... 4 hr FormerParatrooper 1
News Citizens have a right 5 hr usacitizensdontha... 5
News Parkland student fills his clear backpack with ... 6 hr Tie Your Mother Down 4
News 'It is not our intent to finance or underwrite ... Sun im not a doctor 41