People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: Reuters 4,995

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Full Story

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#4945 Mar 27, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Your are too stupid to get the point .
Thanks for sharing.
No, I got the point, which was why I asked you why you DIDN'T.

Not too quick on the uptake, are ya?:)
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4946 Mar 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to defend unrestricted access to guns and mass-murders of civilians, including schoolkids. Which is what YOU'RE doing, punk.
No, you're simply an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak" that wants to "call out the National Guard" to shoot law abiding, armed citizens in the streets...how very patriodic and American of you.

Too bad for you that your wet dream will never materialize. You really are one sick individual that would even think of, condone or even consider what you have called for...you can just KMA.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#4947 Mar 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I got the point, which was why I asked you why you DIDN'T.
Not too quick on the uptake, are ya?:)
You think you go it but your not on the same planet.

Thanks for sharing

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#4948 Mar 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're simply an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak" that wants to "call out the National Guard" to shoot law abiding, armed citizens in the streets...how very patriodic and American of you.
Too bad for you that your wet dream will never materialize. You really are one sick individual that would even think of, condone or even consider what you have called for...you can just KMA.
Wnat a liar - typically, you deliberated distort everything I've said and then attack me for your own invented strawmen.

If you don't want to be shot in the streets, don't imply you're in favor of armed insurrection. Threats have effects, usually in the form of counter-threats, putz.

Kiss your own ass, you've already buried your head in it...:)
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4949 Mar 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wnat a liar - typically, you deliberated distort everything I've said and then attack me for your own invented strawmen.
If you don't want to be shot in the streets, don't imply you're in favor of armed insurrection. Threats have effects, usually in the form of counter-threats, putz.
Kiss your own ass, you've already buried your head in it...:)
LIAR!...show me MY distortion of what YOU said. I NEVER said anything about, nor "implied" being "...in favor of armed insurrection." That is an out right lie on your part.

YOU said you would "call out the National Guard" to shoot law abiding people in the streets.

"Threats have effects, usually in the form of counter-threats, putz."

That would be YOU making "threats" that YOU can't keep and want others (the National Guard) to do for you.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#4950 Mar 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
...EDITED....YOU said you would "call out the National Guard" to shoot law abiding people in the streets.
..>EDITED.....
The above is a lie, and your credibility is now ZERO.

GFY, asshat.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#4951 Mar 27, 2013
Just to reiterate that Marauder is LYING about what I've posted, here was the exchange:

Marauder: I'm curious now...and just how would you "push the gun-nuts out of the way"...? What will you even do when they "push" back...?

tha Professor: Call out the National Guard and shoot your punk asses down in the streets.

Clearly Marauder was threatening violence on the part of gun owners ("when they push back") and I responded accordingly.

NOWHERE did I advocate the shooting of innocent citizens, nor would I do that. ONLY the shooting of insurrectionist gun nuts.

FWIW
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4952 Mar 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is a lie, and your credibility is now ZERO.
GFY, asshat.
I just love catching you lying, "frustrated control freaks" with your own lies. Then when you're called out on it, you tell more lies on top of lies...ROTFLMAO.

I said;
“I'm curious now...and just how would you "push the gun-nuts out of the way"...? What will you even do when they "push" back...?”

And YOU responded in post #4941

“Call out the National Guard and shoot your punk asses down in the streets.”

Sounds like a violent response to me you lying, POS,“frustrated control freak”.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4953 Mar 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Just to reiterate that Marauder is LYING about what I've posted, here was the exchange:
Marauder: I'm curious now...and just how would you "push the gun-nuts out of the way"...? What will you even do when they "push" back...?
tha Professor: Call out the National Guard and shoot your punk asses down in the streets.
Clearly Marauder was threatening violence on the part of gun owners ("when they push back") and I responded accordingly.
NOWHERE did I advocate the shooting of innocent citizens, nor would I do that. ONLY the shooting of insurrectionist gun nuts.
FWIW
Oh big surprize...more lies...lol

Let’s look at your post I responded to;

Your post #4922

“It's so easy to dismiss a gun-related post that starts off talking about gasoline engines.
LOL!
There SHOULD be a repeal of the 2nd Amendment, followed by a complete and harsh regulation of all firearms in this country.
Tough regulations in Australia ENDED mass shootings there. We could do it, too.
We just have to push the gun-nuts out of the way.“

YOU said there “SHOULD be a repeal of the 2nd Amendment” presumably because YOU realize that it protects our individual right to keep and bear arms...and in order for that to be accomplished, YOU said “We just have to push the gun-nuts out of the way.“Call out the National Guard and shoot your punk asses down in the streets."

Those are your words...NOT mine...I simply asked you how you where going to accomplish that when gun owners “push back”. YOU said "

"Clearly Marauder was threatening violence on the part of gun owners ("when they push back") and I responded accordingly."

Clearly, the professor means the use of violence when he says to "push gun owners out of the way"...that's the ONLY way he could say gun owners use violence if they "push back". YOU advocated the use of violence.

Clearly, you are digging youself a deeper and deeper hole. So come on Professor...come "push me out of your way"...if you think you can...you ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#4954 Mar 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh big surprize...more lies...lol
Let’s look at your post I responded to;
Your post #4922
“It's so easy to dismiss a gun-related post that starts off talking about gasoline engines.
LOL!
There SHOULD be a repeal of the 2nd Amendment, followed by a complete and harsh regulation of all firearms in this country.
Tough regulations in Australia ENDED mass shootings there. We could do it, too.
We just have to push the gun-nuts out of the way.“
YOU said there “SHOULD be a repeal of the 2nd Amendment” presumably because YOU realize that it protects our individual right to keep and bear arms...and in order for that to be accomplished, YOU said “We just have to push the gun-nuts out of the way.“Call out the National Guard and shoot your punk asses down in the streets."
Those are your words...NOT mine...I simply asked you how you where going to accomplish that when gun owners “push back”. YOU said "
"Clearly Marauder was threatening violence on the part of gun owners ("when they push back") and I responded accordingly."
Clearly, the professor means the use of violence when he says to "push gun owners out of the way"...that's the ONLY way he could say gun owners use violence if they "push back". YOU advocated the use of violence.
Clearly, you are digging youself a deeper and deeper hole. So come on Professor...come "push me out of your way"...if you think you can...you ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Your'e still lying, bee-yotch.

This was the exchange, as I've already cited:

My call for a repeal of the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with it. You advocated violence in the streets...I said you should pay the price. If you have some other meaning for "push back," then say so and apologize for your mistake.

I never remotely indicated that "push gun owners out of the way" meant "violence." Interesting that you're now pretending I did, AFTER I called you on your "push back" bluster, huh?:)

You're positively psychotic, waaaay beyond merely dishonest, abusive, and trollish. GFY, freak.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#4955 Mar 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love catching you lying, "frustrated control freaks" with your own lies. Then when you're called out on it, you tell more lies on top of lies...ROTFLMAO.
I said;
“I'm curious now...and just how would you "push the gun-nuts out of the way"...? What will you even do when they "push" back...?”
And YOU responded in post #4941
“Call out the National Guard and shoot your punk asses down in the streets.”
Sounds like a violent response to me you lying, POS,“frustrated control freak”.
I said you should pay the price for your violence, and I stand by that. Of course you continue to lie and distort what I said, then lie FURTHER by pretending that I'M the one who's "lying."

Do you even know what the truth IS? I'm betting you don't. To you it's just what Limbaugh, Faux News, and the NRA tell you, isn't it?:)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4956 Mar 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dribbling frustration from your lips again liar...the rights of the few are protected
Spooge makes you sputter, loser.

Universal background checks are coming, you better buy now.

Location hidden

#4957 Mar 27, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
Of course we should not blame the unions that would rather see a company close a plant
Of course we should not blame the plant owners for closing when they could send the jobs overseas to Vietnam where they work for $5 a day making product KNOBS like you line up at Wally*World to buy.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4959 Mar 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your'e still lying, bee-yotch.
This was the exchange, as I've already cited:
My call for a repeal of the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with it. You advocated violence in the streets...I said you should pay the price. If you have some other meaning for "push back," then say so and apologize for your mistake.
I never remotely indicated that "push gun owners out of the way" meant "violence." Interesting that you're now pretending I did, AFTER I called you on your "push back" bluster, huh?:)
You're positively psychotic, waaaay beyond merely dishonest, abusive, and trollish. GFY, freak.
So once again, you lie...really...? Why is that...do you not think that the rest of the people here can actually read the words YOU wrote...?

"My call for a repeal of the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with it."

It has everything to do with because you know that would have to happen before you could disarm America.

"You advocated violence in the streets..."

That is an out right lie and YOU know it...NOWHERE can YOU show where I advocated any violence.

"If you have some other meaning for "push back," then say so and apologize for your mistake."

I made no mistake at all...I said "push back" and fully meant "push back". Now if you have some hidden meaning for "push the gun-nuts out of the way"...then say so...otherwise YOU must accept the "push back" to be at the same level as your "pushing".

YOU are the one that said you would "Call out the National Guard and shoot your punk asses down in the streets."

Sounds pretty violent to me you ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4960 Mar 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you should pay the price for your violence, and I stand by that. Of course you continue to lie and distort what I said, then lie FURTHER by pretending that I'M the one who's "lying."
Do you even know what the truth IS? I'm betting you don't. To you it's just what Limbaugh, Faux News, and the NRA tell you, isn't it?:)
Show me where I have "distorted" what YOU said.

Show it or once again, YOU are a proven liar.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4961 Mar 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spooge makes you sputter, loser.
Universal background checks are coming, you better buy now.
Blah...blah...blah...you have anything new...?...or just continue to spew your own frustration...?

Location hidden

#4962 Mar 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah...blah...blah...you have anything new...?...or just continue to spew your own frustration...?
We both know what you spew, Shug, but you haven't learned to wipe between clients.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4963 Mar 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know what you spew, Shug, but you haven't learned to wipe between clients.
Don't forget to wipe your own arse after you spew your BS.

Location hidden

#4964 Mar 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to wipe your own arse after you spew your BS.
I don't need to as long as your offer your professional serves, Shug.

Wipe your chin- you are a frightful mess!
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#4965 Mar 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to as long as your offer your professional serves, Shug.
Wipe your chin- you are a frightful mess!
Wipe that corner of your mouth that the rest of us call an arse...you have some BS dribbling down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to ban AR-15 bullets 3 hr payme 18
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 7 hr foster 99
Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Wed swedenforever 103
Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Mar 3 The real zeke 33
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Mar 3 payme 2
Kahr PM40 problems (Apr '06) Feb 25 BFMJAM63 188
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Feb 25 CTM 12,176
More from around the web