People do not need assault weapons: d...

People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

There are 4995 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 17, 2013, titled People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary. In it, Reuters reports that:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#3749 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the tripe you touted:

Final Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney will be elected the 45th President of United States of America

Gallup's final allocated estimate of the race is 50 percent for Mitt Romney Romney and 49 percent for President Obama.

Facts are fun.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#3750 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say Rassmusen moron, I said Gallup.........now don't your feel dumb.....getting caught trying to fabricate my response. Who do you think you are, Candy Crowly?
Oh smack...ROTFLMAO.

Current Gallop poll, 03/1-3/2013, shows approval dropped again to 46% and the disapproval increased from 45% to 46%.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3751 Mar 4, 2013
au cuntraire wrote:
So why don't the psychotics help when mommy still has to change my diaper?
I don't know, talk to Nurse Ratched...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3752 Mar 4, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh smack...ROTFLMAO.
Current Gallop poll, 03/1-3/2013, shows approval dropped again to 46% and the disapproval increased from 45% to 46%.
Too bad we're not near an election, huh?

Polls = Meaningless

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3753 Mar 4, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh smack...ROTFLMAO.
Sure - the same polling center that had Romney up 7 points the day BEFORE the election.

You two twits hold on to anything, don't you. Sad.

Meanwhile, every other polling center, including "RIGHT WING LEANING RASMUSSEN", has Obama ahead today by 51%.

You guys just never learn, do ya?

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3754 Mar 4, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the tripe you touted:
Final Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney will be elected the 45th President of United States of America
Gallup's final allocated estimate of the race is 50 percent for Mitt Romney Romney and 49 percent for President Obama.
Facts are fun.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
What was the post numbers pookie?

au contraire

Location hidden

#3755 Mar 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure - the same polling center that had Romney up 7 points the day BEFORE the election.
Meanwhile, every other polling center, including "RIGHT WING LEANING RASMUSSEN", has Obama ahead today by 51%.
True, they didn't have the inside scoop about the 70 location voting machines being doctored or the other fraud where republican poll watcher were replaced with liberal poll watcher. They let the liberal weasels into the chicken house.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#3756 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
The one next to the post confirming you're an idiot.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3757 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>True, they didn't have the inside scoop about the 70 location voting machines being doctored or the other fraud where republican poll watcher were replaced with liberal poll watcher. They let the liberal weasels into the chicken house.
Funny how you and your ilk claim this, yet have no proof whatsoever.

On the other hand, we have proof RepubliCANTS were in fact attempting to rig the election;

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

http://www.eclectablog.com/2013/01/michigan-r...

See Dumbo - only Repulsivecans tried to steal an election.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3758 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>True, they didn't have the inside scoop about the 70 location voting machines being doctored or the other fraud where republican poll watcher were replaced with liberal poll watcher. They let the liberal weasels into the chicken house.
Prove that fraud occurred, or sit down and STFU, boy.

And I don't mean 10 people at one polling place in Cincinatti...I mean MEANINGFUL nation-wide fraud that would've affected the outcome.

C'mon, li'l boy, why not? What's the matter, got no facts?:)
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#3759 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad we're not near an election, huh?
Polls = Meaningless
Yeah...too bad...makes you wonder if it would have come out different.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#3760 Mar 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I am holding onto my guns (you know, those scary, black guns), high capacity magazines, ammo and all the other "cool stuff" to pass on to my kids.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3761 Mar 4, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I am holding onto my guns (you know, those scary, black guns), high capacity magazines, ammo and all the other "cool stuff" to pass on to my kids.
Pathetic. Might as well be a little boy with toy guns.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#3762 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
What state was it that GOP poll watchers were replaced by liberals?
In every state that I am aware of the Political partys thus it would be impossible for Democrats to reolace a GOP poll watcher. Could it be possible that the GOP swapped it's own poll watchers and bumped some who were tea party. If that were the case your complaint is with the GOP. In New York any citizen can observe a polling place. The displaced watchers would have had the option to stay.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#3763 Mar 4, 2013
+++TYPO+++

2nd sentence should have read......

In every state that I am aware of the political party's appoint them thus it would be im possible for the Democrats to replace a GOP poll watcher

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3764 Mar 4, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! They may be illiterate and have no healthcare, but hell, when your priority is to keep your kids fully armored at all times, have a ball!

Ever think about spending some of that cash on an education dummy?

au contraire

Location hidden

#3765 Mar 4, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The one next to the post confirming you're an idiot.
You and your gerbil be happy.....here pookie.

As soon as same sex marriage is legal in any state, the ACLU will be fighting for equal rights for transgender, necrophilia, animals and (shudder) sex with Obama blow up dolls. Basically it is Sodom and Gomorrah ……..hope you like salt.

au contraire

Location hidden

#3766 Mar 4, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
What state was it that GOP poll watchers were replaced by liberals?
In every state that I am aware of the Political partys thus it would be impossible for Democrats to reolace a GOP poll watcher. Could it be possible that the GOP swapped it's own poll watchers and bumped some who were tea party. If that were the case your complaint is with the GOP. In New York any citizen can observe a polling place. The displaced watchers would have had the option to stay.
Philadelphia: Liberal Judge Removes GOP Poll Watchers While lack Black Panthers Intimidate Voters
Philadelphia was the birthplace of freedom in this nation, given that the Declaration of Independence was signed there. But things have a way of coming full circle when one reads history, and it is happening again: the birthplace of freedom is proving to be the dying place, as well.

We can start with a liberal judge removing GOP Election Board members from “at least” half a dozen polling locations. As Amanda Carpenter reports,“A Pennsylvania judge previously ruled that court-appointed poll watchers could be NOT removed from their boards by an on-site election judge, but that is exactly what is happening, according to sources on the ground.”

Denying access to the minority (in this case Republican) poll watchers and inspectors is a violation of Pennsylvania state law. Those who violate the law can be punished with a misdemeanor and subjected to a fine of $1,000 and sent to prison between one month and two years.

But in this case, that would only happen if one liberal judge put another one in jail. Don’t hold your breath.

What is most frightening of all was the judge’s justification for removing Republicans:

A liberal judge previously ruled that court-appointed Republican poll watchers could be removed from their boards by an on-site election judge, citing their “minority” status as cause.

This along with the fact that the Democratic Ohio Secretary of State had to be ordered to verify voter registrations after huge numbers of falsified registrations turned up in the process. Rather than do her duty, and basically do her job, Jennifer Brunner instead found a “better judge” to overturn the ruling of the first.

The official corruption, the court orders that enable voter fraud, the looking the other so the mice can play, is truly frightening.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#3767 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. Might as well be a little boy with toy guns.
"Pathetic"...lol...a nd you can't do anything about it...gets more and more frustrating for you control freaks doesn't it...?

From one gun owner comes 5 more.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#3768 Mar 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! They may be illiterate and have no healthcare, but hell, when your priority is to keep your kids fully armored at all times, have a ball!
Ever think about spending some of that cash on an education dummy?
Thank you. Three out of four with college educations...free healthcare for me, wife and all the kids until they reached 18, the ones that went to college, 24...one a senior and one in middle school...education is going fine, but thanks for your concern.

Since you are paying for my family's healthcare, I can spend more money on arms, ammo and "stuff" to pass on to the kids.

Thanks, dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr Le Jimbo 956
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr Red Cloud 1,458
News AG Healey's assault weapons order is an overdue... 3 hr Get Out 3
News Letter: Second Amendment should be abolished 11 hr Banned 2016 4
News Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment (Dec '14) Jul 16 Prep-for-Dep 60
News Q&A: What are the firearms rules for the GOP co... Jul 13 Banned 2016 1
News What Paul Ryan wants in Donald Trumpa s vice-pr... Jul 13 spud 3
More from around the web