People do not need assault weapons: d...

People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

There are 4995 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 17, 2013, titled People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary. In it, Reuters reports that:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#3728 Mar 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you don't mean the house as well hahahahahahahahaah
lol! Still missing your $42M son?

Well, it's not like it's a surprise or anything. Just your usual sop bs.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3729 Mar 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>new Gallup poll shows that Obama has dropped from the reported 55% approval, to 47% approval, to 45% do not approve. Wonder where that 47% number came from..........mo candy, mo phones, mo free chit.
Still, 3 times the popularity of the teabaqgger congress.

Wonder where that 14% came from?

Nutjobs who consistantly vote against their best interest since 1980.

Poor teabagger.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#3730 Mar 3, 2013
Our story (humans) in two minutes
http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#3731 Mar 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>This was your post and my response. Where is the money part?
Friday
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as Viet Nam goes . My direct knowledge come from a brother who had served. I am told that the elite South Vietnamese units out fought the US. grunts but where not the toughest kid on the block.
The charge of treason is a weighty charge i dont use that unless it is a proven. I was not even willing to incarcerate Novak, who committed the perfect crime. You string together the few Democrats who behavior might be question mix it with others , like Jane Fonda who should have had to man that NVA aa battery in ernest. To form a conclusion that is as far right as they are far left.
For the rest of the time you provide a little more reason with you insults than most
But this all dodged the question we first asked
Is libertarianism as applicable to financial markets as it it to the private life of regular folks like us
No because it is restrictive to business and over regulates causing the business greater expense.
You had joined in a discussion that had begun with myself and DBW. It was joined by Richard Thursday late and Besara on friday AM. By the time that you had joined the string had gone back and forth a few times. The first time I used that specific wording was in a reply to Richard.
I assumed you were current with that discusion

Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3589Friday Mar 1

Judged:222
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the banks invented subprime people, LOL.
Conservative ideology created the anti-regulatory environment that allowed the sharks to feed.
When ever mass quantities of money is involved people will cheat and steal if not watched. Thus the desire for a deregulated state falls on it's face.
Libertarianism is only applicable in the private lives of citizens but once you leave your front door, you leave that behind

----------
So it is simplest told this way. An individuals personal behavior behind closed doors is basically irrelevant to me. Because that individuals 'behind closed door' behaviour has no connection to me or you.
When an individual leaves his front door he begins to interact with others and because of this simple, fact regulation is needed
Some guy can work up a .3 blood alcohol level, in side of his house there is no interaction with others...He leaves the house and drives....
Money is no diffrent

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3732 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same Gallop poll that had Romney up seven points the night of the election, Dumbo?
What is the approval rating of Boner, Dumbo?
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
(quote)
Sunday, March 03, 2013
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove (see trends).
It's the same gallup poll that has him down from 47% approval to 46% today........the sky is falling.

CBO: Federal Tax Revenue to Set Record in 2013...Ahhhhhhhhhh so it is Obama’s spending that is the problem.

Sequestration equals $85 billion in cuts………….Obama’s new taxes $149.7 billion.. What’s the problem……..over spending.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3733 Mar 4, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Replying to every post doesn't make you look smart or help your cause. It makes you look pathetic and in need of a job.
Being unable to refute or even intelligently rebut a post and posting multiple, repetitious non-replies like the above make you look like the idiot troll you truly are.

au contraire

Location hidden

#3734 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Being unable to refute or even intelligently rebut a post and posting multiple, repetitious non-replies like the above make you look like the idiot troll you truly are.
How does one refute a moronic post without first becoming a moron......don't drag us down to your level woodtick.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3735 Mar 4, 2013
au cuntraire wrote:
How does one refute a post without first becoming a moron......don't drag yourselves down to my level, I'm dumber than a woodtick.
Less attractive too, probably...LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3736 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>How does one refute a moronic post without first becoming a moron......don't drag us down to your level woodtick.
Actually, that's you going to the moronic level son.

I'm still waiting to see that $42M you claim Obama and Congress were bribed with.

You keep dragging everything down, down, down just like the moronic right wing extremists.

au contraire

Location hidden

#3737 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey and her post changes.....break out the diapers for her.

au contraire

Location hidden

#3738 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that's you going to the moronic level son.
I'm still waiting to see that $42M you claim Obama and Congress were bribed with.
You keep dragging everything down, down, down just like the moronic right wing extremists.
Homeland Buys 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks...to go with their billion and a half hollow points. Herr Obama and his SS is building a new reich.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3739 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>It's the same gallup poll that has him down from 47% approval to 46% today........the sky is falling.
CBO: Federal Tax Revenue to Set Record in 2013...Ahhhhhhhhhh so it is Obama’s spending that is the problem.
Sequestration equals $85 billion in cuts………….Obama’s new taxes $149.7 billion.. What’s the problem……..over spending.
Out of 1500 telephone calls dimwit?

"Gallup tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...

Let's look at right leaning Rasmussen today Turd Brain;

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

51% azzhole!

What else ya got so I can have fun beating the chit out of you DUMBO?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#3740 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just have fun smacking the chit out of Dumbo / Au Contraire with REAL facts - like Rasmussen showing a 51% approval rating today!

Dumbo never supplies a link anyway. Just a silly unemployed troll.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#3742 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly a helluva lot less capable of anything. At least the woodtick has a place in the food chain.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3743 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Homeland Buys 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks...to go with their billion and a half hollow points. Herr Obama and his SS is building a new reich.
lol! Still can't find that $42M bribe can you son?

So now you reach for something else without a source.

Typical terrified right wing extremist.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3744 Mar 4, 2013
au cuntraire wrote:
I'm obsessed with Harvey and post changes.....break out the diapers for me.
Break out the anti-psychotics, too!:)

au contraire

Location hidden

#3745 Mar 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just have fun smacking the chit out of Dumbo / Au Contraire with REAL facts - like Rasmussen showing a 51% approval rating today!
Dumbo never supplies a link anyway. Just a silly unemployed troll.
I didn't say Rassmusen moron, I said Gallup.........now don't your feel dumb.....getting caught trying to fabricate my response. Who do you think you are, Candy Crowly?

au contraire

Location hidden

#3746 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Break out the anti-psychotics, for me!:)
So do the psychotics help when mommy still has to change your diaper?

au contraire

Location hidden

#3747 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Still can't find that $42M bribe can you son?
So now you reach for something else without a source.
Typical terrified right wing extremist.
I already showed you where it was 4 times, are you a slow learner and need continued repitition like most liberals and their mantras.

au contraire

Location hidden

#3748 Mar 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of 1500 telephone calls dimwit?
"Gallup tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...
Let's look at right leaning Rasmussen today Turd Brain;
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
51% azzhole!
What else ya got so I can have fun beating the chit out of you DUMBO?
BIG SIS: BUDGET CUTS ALREADY CAUSING AIRPORT DELAYS....just another lie from Gestapo Headquarters.

Or Are They? No out of all airports, only two are more than 15 minutes behind........both liberal by the way.

Obama Secret Service team sheltered from cuts... Damn nice, the parties roll on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... Sat The Real Donald T... 4
News National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Lies And T... Sat Statesman Patriot 3
News GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Rec... Sat huntcoyotes 11
News Officials have duty to Nevadans to make backgro... Jan 16 duzitreallymatter 2
News CCW Weekend: The Enduring Concealed Carry Revolver Jan 15 jimwildrickjr 1
News Washington attorney general proposes assault we... Jan 13 justice 2
News Extend background checks to save lives Jan 9 duzitreallymatter 3
More from around the web