Bloomberg to Talk Guns With McCain, Reid, Biden

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: Roll Call 54

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will head to Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to meet with Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Someone needs to remind bloomberg...he ain't a dictator either.
Osama Obama Hates USA

Fayetteville, PA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Doesn't matter how much you draw Vice President Joseph R. Bidens Jrs. name out he is still an idiot and so is Bloomin idiot berg.
Ghoster

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Nothing like a group of circle jerk experts all in the same room. Their conversations must be the longest winded , pointless , loud mouth meetings in history.

Each one asking things like "How are you today" and the others dodging the answer due to they do not want to start a trend of real answers.
CQuestion

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
Someone needs to remind bloomberg...he ain't a dictator either.
Bloommie liked Dickchainney more McChain!! ;-000
Joe Bag of Donuts Biden

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Can I have a large soda while I am here? First, let's all start by firing our double barrel shotguns in the air. Check out all my armed guards! Hey Bloomie, you do anymore illegal out of state gun "stings"? I am an expert on boom sticks, I saw a movie about them once. Let's eat some salty food, unless Bloomie is going to be a party pooper.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Bloomberg is nuts.
That's all I got to say about that.
Blooming Onion Berg

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Bloomberg is nuts.
That's all I got to say about that.
Hand over that large soda you right wing extremist! That is quite enough salt for you too! Let's just forget about my illegal out of state gun purchase "stings". So what if I spend millions of dollars in other states' elections? My super PACs are perfectly fine, I have my own news outlet to prove it! I think I might go for a fourth term, I got them to change the law for my third, so why not?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Bloomberg is nuts.
That's all I got to say about that.
The only people more nuts than Nanny are the people who voted him into office.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Congratulations to Ms. Kelly on her win in Chicago:

The voters sent a message that tells the NRA that their days of holding our country hostage are coming to an end. And their days of scaring Congress into submission on gun control are coming to a close,"

Yes, the voters voted and the NRA "deserves this vote".
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Osama Obama Hates USA wrote:
idiot berg.
Guess, you missed out McCain on the idiot scale who has shown over and over again (especially during the Hagal hearings) that we should be grateful if he was a losing presidential candidate because he is way way way past his due date.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
Someone needs to remind bloomberg...he ain't a dictator either.
He is a blooming idiot though.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Congratulations to Ms. Kelly on her win in Chicago:
The voters sent a message that tells the NRA that their days of holding our country hostage are coming to an end. And their days of scaring Congress into submission on gun control are coming to a close,"
Yes, the voters voted and the NRA "deserves this vote".
What's her rap sheet look like. She may not be qualified for Chicago Politics.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess, you missed out McCain on the idiot scale who has shown over and over again (especially during the Hagal hearings) that we should be grateful if he was a losing presidential candidate because he is way way way past his due date.
Well we must admit, the old establishment republicans are good at picking and pushing losers on us. It is sad, we had choices to pick from, you on the other hand only had losers to chose from.....all a cookie cutter clone liberal.
Dumb Leroy

Higginsville, MO

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess, you missed out McCain on the idiot scale who has shown over and over again (especially during the Hagal hearings) that we should be grateful if he was a losing presidential candidate because he is way way way past his due date.

Homoland Security just released 34 thousand illegal aliens. Do you think they have the resourses to take everyones guns ?
The government has turned into a joke. Both parties are incompotent fear mongering by the democrats and hard headed stupidity by both parties. Guns arent the problem it is government ineptitude and failure to enforce existing laws.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Dumb Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
fear mongering
Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers think the government is going to take away all their guns.

Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers have to arm themselves against the tyrannical ....(you fill in the blanks)

Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers tell intelligent folks that they need guns to feel sale.

Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers think schools should have armed teachers.

Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers say the country is safer with more guns.

Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers are against background checks

Yes, the fearmongering continues and the world and responsible non-gun owners are watching.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#16 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text> you on the other hand only had losers to chose from
I believe the losers are those pundits and others who thought ROmney (anybody but ROmney) had the mmmmmmmentum to toddle into the White House - after watching a sorry bunch in the primaries of the Bachmann ilk implode.

The winners were those who voted in a second term president.
Ted Nugey

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 27, 2013
You can have my gun, errr Super Big Gulp, when you pry it from my cold dead sticky fingers.
Dumb Leroy

Higginsville, MO

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers think the government is going to take away all their guns.
Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers have to arm themselves against the tyrannical ....(you fill in the blanks)
Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers tell intelligent folks that they need guns to feel sale.
Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers think schools should have armed teachers.
Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers say the country is safer with more guns.
Fearmongering is when those gun*uggers are against background checks
Yes, the fearmongering continues and the world and responsible non-gun owners are watching.
According to FBI statistics more people are killed with blunt objects like hammers and baseball bats. What is a gun ugger is that some kind of libtard ebonics.
Ted Nugey

Chicago, IL

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Congratulations to Ms. Kelly on her win in Chicago:
The voters sent a message that tells the NRA that their days of holding our country hostage are coming to an end. And their days of scaring Congress into submission on gun control are coming to a close,"
Yes, the voters voted and the NRA "deserves this vote".
How's that gun control working out for you Windy City.
Osama Obama Hates USA

Fayetteville, PA

#20 Feb 27, 2013
A crime reporter uncovered a memo of Obama asking what would have to be done to confiscate ALL guns.The reply was, the only way that could ever happen would be gun registering first and foremost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 hr Independent1 12,096
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot 9 hr Donny Brook 6
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web