Capitol Alert: Poll: Californians back gun control, immigration reform

Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sacramento Bee Newspaper

Clear majorities of Californians across the ideological spectrum support measures to reduce violence and overhaul the U.S. immigration system, according to a new USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times poll .

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 1, 2013

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Hmmmm a Los Angeles poll.....heres a question they should have asked.
How likely would you be to support allowing someone who broke into your home to stay? Would you put their name on the deed to your home giving them a legal say in what happens with your home in the future? I wonder what the numbers would have been if those were the questions on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

As for Gun control...
Maybe they should have asked,Since over 10,000 people are year are killed on the road in accidents attributed to speeding Do you think it is necessary for anyone to have a car like the Corvette Z1 that does 205 MPH in a nation where the speed limit is 70MPH. Or a Ford Mustang that does 155MPH? Or a Dodge Charger that does 145MPH? Should Sylvester Stallone(opposes anyone having an "AR") have a Mercedes that does 187MPH? Should anyone need a Chevy Camaro that does 185MPH? Or are you only concerned about the deaths from 30 round magazines?
godsangel20

Decatur, AL

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Are you ppl crazy you must not be watching Obama closely they are going take away our guns noway to protect yourself and turn all the states into police states can't believe you ppl are that damn blind you couldn't see this coming.They are trying to do the NWO and we are falling right in their traps. All I can say is May God be with us all

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
godsangel20 wrote:
Are you ppl crazy you must not be watching Obama closely they are going take away our guns noway to protect yourself and turn all the states into police states can't believe you ppl are that damn blind you couldn't see this coming.They are trying to do the NWO and we are falling right in their traps. All I can say is May God be with us all
Relax....take a deep breath....people are waking up to what you are saying. They have been since this piece of garbage was elected in 2008. What they try and what they accomplish are two different things. When the scumbag in the white house was running for president he stated he wanted a "civilian defense force" that would be just as capable and as well funded as the military.Obviously the left wing dirtbags who voted for him were fine with that....the patriots who actually love America were not. That is why people have been buying guns and AMMO at record rates ever since. There are about 100 million gun owners with over 350 million guns in this country.On average they have at least 100 rounds of ammo for each caliber weapon they own. Thats AVERAGE...others have about 500 to 1000 rounds of ammo for each caliber they own.Others have more than that. Even if gun owners had 20 rounds of each caliber for each gun they own,at the very least that would be 7 billion bullets in the hands of civilians. No army or law enforcement group would ever want to face those odds. Now add to the fact that a majority of gun owners are police and former military and others shoot on a regular basis no one is going to confiscate anything without all hell breaking loose. The left seems to think that there are only 3.5 million personel defense weapons out there. The numbers are much higher and growing everyday. Each of these manufacturers produce various calibers of what the left calls AR's
1) Armalite
2) Bushmaster
3) Colt
4) CMMG
5) DPMS
6) Daniel Defense
7) LWRC
8) LMT
9) Patriot Ordinance
10) Ruger
11) Rock River Arms
12) Sig Sauer
13) Smith & Wesson
14) Wyndam Arms
As I said no one is confiscating anything. Americans have seen the scumbag in the white house use executive orders to grant rights to millions of people in the country ILLEGALLY while at the same time use executive orders to curtail the rights of AMERICAN CITIZENS. The patriots will not tolerate it much longer.
Well

York, PA

#5 Apr 1, 2013
As a native Californian now living in the free part of the United States, results from polls like this just reaffirms my decision to move...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... 4 min Rick Moss 14
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr Fact check 10,343
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 14 hr Maple Resident 216
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Sat Jan 1
3 year old shoots AR and survives Aug 30 Here Is One 2
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Aug 30 Julio Diaz 105
First Grade Primer Aug 27 Cry Ola 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••