Cook County sheriff introduces concealed carry law

May 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northwest Herald

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart says he's introducing a county ordinance on concealed carry because he's worried Illinois lawmakers won't meet a deadline to file one for the state.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
FormerParatroope r

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

A perfect example of racial and economic discrimination. Make the fees high, and leave room in the law to reward donors. Chicago pay to play politics.

BTW Tom, solve any of those 500 homicides from last year?
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
!!
racist crp
When in doubt

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

play the race card...
Roice

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I'm a racist carp?
Nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

When in doubt wrote:
play the race card...
No card. I call out the racists when they post something racist. Are you proud of being associated with that trash?
Speaking of

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
?
of trash.
What exactly

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

in the post was racist? Chicongo? It indicates Chicago is a jungle. A jungle can be a dangerous place. Is the comment "it's a jungle out there" racist? Is Chicago, with its uber strict gun laws a safe place? Or is it really a jungle out there?

"Obama's son if he had one" can go to multiple races. You took it as only one possible race. Isn't that racist?

You couldn't or wouldn't argue anything the post said. So you are the epitome of play the race card.

I would rather be associated with that person than a troll like you who says nothing that gives something to a conversation.
Nope

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

What exactly wrote:
you are a disingenuous liar.
Well

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
"
obviously you are hopeless and deaf as are many in the gun nut community. But there still are decent people out there.
Not

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a disingenuous liar.
a very convincing rebuttal. But you don't appear to ever do anything convincing. Just trolling along jabbing and then deflecting. You are not much of a poster child for the antigun side. Keep hacking at it though, never give up and some day you may hit on a decent argument.
Hey

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Not wrote:
<quoted text>.
dummy. The question was whether or not it was a racist post. It was. The offender even admits it. Butt out.
Earth

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
to Roice. Earth to Roice. What a whackjob!LOL
I must

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
dummy. The question was whether or not it was a racist post. It was. The offender even admits it. Butt out.
have struck a nerve. If you don't want people responding to your posts - don't post. If you want to speak to only one person try using a "private message" option.
Roice

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh NO! Malcolm X kid was just killed in Mexico during a robbery! Early reports say he was shot and then thrown off a roof.....those Mexicans don't F--- around. They make sure your dead! This is nearly as terrible as when he murdered his grandmother by burning her alive! Oh NO! This is just so very, very, traggic! And what a fine citizen too! Disclaimer Alert: I couldn't care less about this piece of crap. Muey Bien Amiegos!
Are

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
you on drugs?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Dart's a communist, and the pigs love him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••