Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

Mar 20, 2012 Full story: Bloomberg 9,569

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Full Story

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#9970 Jul 5, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Rodney King, the poster boy for "The poor misunderstood black man". Sharpton and Jackson jumped on that soapbox too. They couldn't pick a winner in a one horse race. Ha ha ha. Rodney, OJ, Trayvon--anyone besides me see a pattern?
Rodney King's so called arrest was video taped moron and those who watched the actual trial heard the lady CHP who initiated the chase lie about how fast the 1986 Hyundai Excel was traveling.

The Zimmerman-Martin case would have become high profile with or without Sharpton and the three NBP's who traveled from elsewhere.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9971 Jul 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Rodney King's so called arrest was video taped moron and those who watched the actual trial heard the lady CHP who initiated the chase lie about how fast the 1986 Hyundai Excel was traveling.
The Zimmerman-Martin case would have become high profile with or without Sharpton and the three NBP's who traveled from elsewhere.
And don't forget Jesse Jackson who originally claimed that Martin was shot in the back of the head execution style.
kraker

Shelbyville, KY

#9972 Jul 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget Jesse Jackson who originally claimed that Martin was shot in the back of the head execution style.
lmao yes i remember that,and spook lee tweeting that elderly couples address,and they had to flee to a motel for safety. then you have all the race baters on tv...i mean its obvious they dont care about the blacks they just want the rateings. i wonder if seebreena gave jesse any money to help him out of his financial problems...u know the thug is in trouble with the law for stealing campaign donations..right? typical negro behavior

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#9973 Jul 5, 2013
kraker wrote:
<quoted text>lmao yes i remember that,and spook lee tweeting that elderly couples address,and they had to flee to a motel for safety. then you have all the race baters on tv...i mean its obvious they dont care about the blacks they just want the rateings. i wonder if seebreena gave jesse any money to help him out of his financial problems...u know the thug is in trouble with the law for stealing campaign donations..right? typical negro behavior
It was JJ, Jr. who was stealing campaign funds. I was referring to Sr.

Jr. tried to come up with some BS health excuse in order to get out of it.

“always”

Ticklaw

#9974 Jul 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I hadn't read that but I do know that he was clueless as to the details when he came to Central Florida with Sharpton to attend a rally during late March 2012, the 26th iirc, one month after the shooting.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9975 Jul 5, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? It's okay for you to jump on the soapbox but it's not when your black?!
Sure they do but they also need to be responsible for their criminal actions like whites do. Why should we feel sorry because a life long thug gets what they deserve? Rodney King was nothing more than a useless piece of crap breathing up someones good air. Do you see me crying over a white piece of crap with a long history of being a thug? I could not care less. Casey Anthony walked and I believe they should have burned her at the stake. You on the other hand want blacks to have a free pass when they have no regard for others. You knew OJ was headed for jail sooner or later, you could not protect him from himself forever. Trayvon had a bullet with his name on it no matter how hard you scream he was a little angle. Each of these were the subject of blacks trying to keep the race card alive and each was a total failure. All you have done so far is provide the Klan with justification for what they preach.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#9976 Jul 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually black people have the same First Amendment rights as white people do.
Oh really what a revelation - you figure that out all by yourself?
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9977 Jul 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Rodney King's so called arrest was video taped moron and those who watched the actual trial heard the lady CHP who initiated the chase lie about how fast the 1986 Hyundai Excel was traveling.
Oh get real. He had a rap sheet a mile long. He should have already been in prison but the race card kept getting him out. Sharpton, Jackson, NBP, NBC, all made a racial case of Trayvon by lies and false claims. You bought it and defend it which makes you a guilty as they are. Cases like this happen on a daily bases but untill some racebaiter starts lies for those like you to swallow they are treated like they should, based on real facts. The Guardian Angles nation wide do the EXACT same thing George was doing but those like you have tried to take them on but failed miserably. In fact the Guardian Angles take down the thugs with a citizens arrest then hand them to the cops when they are finished with them.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9978 Jul 5, 2013
The Guardian Angels is a non-profit international volunteer organization of citizen crime patrollers. The Guardian Angels organization was founded February 13, 1979 in New York City by Curtis Sliwa and has chapters in 15 countries and 144 cities around the world.

Sliwa originally created the organization to combat widespread violence and crime on the New York City Subways. The organization originally trained members to make citizenís arrests for violent crimes. The organization patrols the streets and neighborhoods but also provides education programs and workshops for schools and businesses.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9981 Jul 5, 2013
Guardian Angle members are paired up and follow the directions of a Patrol Leader. If their own or other citizens' lives or health are endangered, they are allowed to do whatever is lawful and necessary.

The Reality

Every day, we receive calls and letters from individuals pleading for help to overcome violence in their worlds. These calls only confirm the increases in violence, harassment, and intimidation reported daily in newspapers and research surveys. Bullies, predators, and gangs, in increasing numbers, are creating fear and danger in our communities. The perpetrators lurk in schools, neighborhoods, streets, subways and the Internet. Active sense 1979.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#9984 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who said they didn't
Huh? You retarded or what ...

“always”

Ticklaw

#9986 Jul 5, 2013
O'Mara is now making a VERY strong argument that this case be thrown out now before it even gets to the jury. I don't think this judge has the courage to do it, but if she does, I hope she waits until Monday to do it. If she did it now, during the holiday weekend, it's going to be a very long, hard weekend for cops and citizens across the country. It would be enough for me to take my gun out of the trunk and actually carry on my person because there will be black people attacking white people indiscriminately.
But you can relax. She doesn't have the guts. The trial will go on in front of the jury
LOL, Opie is getting his azz kicked.

George's lies are going to be his downfall.

He needed a lawyer from the get go, any lawyer. Someone to shut him up.

Judge rules that the case is going to the jury.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#9987 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
This is what you wrote in post #9967:
"It's okay for you to jump on the soapbox but it's not when your black"
That is what YOU wrote. Do you deny that?
Each and every time someone makes a racist comment, I report it to the webmaster.
What do you want to do next? Do you want to stop Black people from voting? Do you want to return them to slavery?
You must be Tea Party
That was a 'question' of a poster who made a racist comment - ye moron!!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9988 Jul 5, 2013
"Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws".
----------
NO, it shows that people are tired of street urchins roaming around with the intent of criminal activity.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9991 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
This is what you wrote in post #9967:
"It's okay for you to jump on the soapbox but it's not when your black"
That is what YOU wrote. Do you deny that?
Each and every time someone makes a racist comment, I report it to the webmaster.
What do you want to do next? Do you want to stop Black people from voting? Do you want to return them to slavery?
You must be Tea Party
Racism is not illegal. If it was we would all be in jail including the cops. Acting on that racism to infringe on someones rights is illegal. I don't like a lot of things said on here buy I do believe in free speech. I would prefer people stick to the facts instead of just making up lies to defend their racism. Slavery has been over for a long long time, blacks now put themselves in their own situations with no excuse anymore. The black community idolizes thugs, gangstas, men who knock up women then leave them to raise the children alone, drug dealers, ect. ect. Even J Jackson (a Reverend) has children by extra marital affair, stealing money from the church and he is a black hero. If your black and want respect the earn it like everyone else. Stop causing or supporting the actions that make your race look like thugs and criminals.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9993 Jul 6, 2013
There will not be a race war. Most blacks support Trayvon because it's the black thing to do but in reality even they know he was a thug and if they had been George they would have done the same thing. Supporting the black agenda is one thing but very very few would put their lives one the line for this issue. Trayvon was a thug pure and simple and even most in the black community admit they would not want him living near them. Get with reality, the race card is dead, to keep trying to use it just makes you look like a fool.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#9994 Jul 6, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a 'question' of a poster who made a racist comment - ye moron!!
The post you refer to was not racist it was fact. You do know the difference don't you?
spocko

Oakland, CA

#9997 Jul 6, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Racism is not illegal. If it was we would all be in jail including the cops. Acting on that racism to infringe on someones rights is illegal. I don't like a lot of things said on here buy I do believe in free speech. I would prefer people stick to the facts instead of just making up lies to defend their racism. Slavery has been over for a long long time, blacks now put themselves in their own situations with no excuse anymore. The black community idolizes thugs, gangstas, men who knock up women then leave them to raise the children alone, drug dealers, ect. ect. Even J Jackson (a Reverend) has children by extra marital affair, stealing money from the church and he is a black hero. If your black and want respect the earn it like everyone else. Stop causing or supporting the actions that make your race look like thugs and criminals.
Yes moron, racism and discrimination is illegal! And your racist and stereotyping comments are despicable!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#9998 Jul 6, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> The post you refer to was not racist it was fact. You do know the difference don't you?
For a friggen racist troglodyte like you using the word 'fact' in any sentence is an oxymoron!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10000 Jul 6, 2013
Tray wrote:
There will not be a race war. Most blacks support Trayvon because it's the black thing to do but in reality even they know he was a thug and if they had been George they would have done the same thing. Supporting the black agenda is one thing but very very few would put their lives one the line for this issue. Trayvon was a thug pure and simple and even most in the black community admit they would not want him living near them. Get with reality, the race card is dead, to keep trying to use it just makes you look like a fool.
Ya think? Seriously? I mean, seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 3 hr obama race team 12,103
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Sat Independent1 9
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web