Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws

There are 9850 comments on the Bloomberg story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Shows Perils of Lax U.S. Gun Laws. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

The Justice Department opened an investigation this week into the killing of Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old high school student who was shot dead on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Tray

Tupelo, MS

#9539 Jun 18, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>No, your boy Tray put that up just last week and it startled me that someone could be that stupid when others here were dissecting George's call into minutes and seconds.
But then I remembered that your boy Tray made a fkn idiot out of himself over the gun show loophole too and even the second amendment nutjobs on here were trying to get the stupid bastrd to stfu because he was embarrassing them.
If you have a thing for Tracy...maybe you should PM him, it's probably no more than a day by Gayhound.
How is the gender relevant? Is it like color? What race or color was the dispatcher? What color was the phone the dispatcher was using? Was the dispatcher right or left handed? ALL irrelevant! The part relevant is was it an official police order or not. It was not so that is removed from the facts of the case. Where as I mistaken over a gun show loophole? Seams to me you are the one always backpedaling and making a fool of yourself.(This is were your rant, curse, kick, and scream). Seams to me you would learn throwing temper tantrums does not make you right. They just show you to be the fool you are.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#9540 Jun 18, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>No, your boy Tray put that up just last week and it startled me that someone could be that stupid when others here were dissecting George's call into minutes and seconds.
But then I remembered that your boy Tray made a fkn idiot out of himself over the gun show loophole too and even the second amendment nutjobs on here were trying to get the stupid bastrd to stfu because he was embarrassing them.
If you have a thing for Tracy...maybe you should PM him, it's probably no more than a day by Gayhound.
I'm still waiting on that proof George committed ANY crime that night. Try to stick to facts instead of the debunked lies.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#9541 Jun 18, 2013
Coons are best hunted at night with a good pack of hounds. I bet if somebody had came along and dropped out a good pack of Walkers or Black and Tans to help George they would've treed ol Traybegone quickly. At least that would've given the police time to get there and do a takedown with proper lighting. With all the hoopla over shooting that rascal I haven't seen anyone as much as mention if George had an up to date hunting license. Now some bureaucrat should be reprimanded for that!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#9542 Jun 18, 2013
JUNGLE BUNNY SMACKER wrote:
We dont anymore laws against coon hunting
We don't need anymore racist comments.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#9543 Jun 18, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that it was lawful order, never...ever, I've always known it was an advisement...only a fkn moron would post about that crap for an entire year.
You need to listen to the entire audio carefully.
If you admit it was an advisement then why do I need to listen to an irrelevant phone call? Does George admit murder on the tape anywhere? Other than making NBC write a large check to George what value is the tape? Why are still obsessed with the tape? The tape proves nothing related to the actions of that night but it speaks volumes as to those editing it or lying about it being an order George disobeyed (like you). Sorry but your little house of lies just can't stand up to the truth and facts.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#9544 Jun 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need anymore racist comments.
Do you have planes and ships on standby to send the biggest bunch of racists America has back to where they came from? Until that happens you wont be getting rid of racist comments.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#9545 Jun 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need anymore racist comments.
Tell it to the ones that started this entire chain of events. The black community started this over a dead "gangsta" now want to continue the race issue when proven to be liars. If you didn't vote Obama you a racist. If you defend yourself from a black thug (white thug OK) you are racist. If you ask for facts, you are a racist. DAMN straight I'm a racist if that's the description of racist. I've been called every degrading name there is on here for just asking for facts instead of swallowing lies (to prove I'm not racist). If being a racist means logic and common sense instead of lies and useless ranting then I gladly accept that term. I will bow down to no group simply because they think I owe them something or their treatment over 100 years ago. I will not submit to lowering my I.Q. to please anyone. I owe them nothing.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#9546 Jun 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it to the ones that started this entire chain of events. The black community started this over a dead "gangsta" now want to continue the race issue when proven to be liars. If you didn't vote Obama you a racist. If you defend yourself from a black thug (white thug OK) you are racist. If you ask for facts, you are a racist. DAMN straight I'm a racist if that's the description of racist. I've been called every degrading name there is on here for just asking for facts instead of swallowing lies (to prove I'm not racist). If being a racist means logic and common sense instead of lies and useless ranting then I gladly accept that term. I will bow down to no group simply because they think I owe them something or their treatment over 100 years ago. I will not submit to lowering my I.Q. to please anyone. I owe them nothing.
Youre right WE owe them nothing but weve been paying so long now they think its our obligation to continue paying and maintaining their outrageous claims and wants. Screw every one of the clowns that's on the tit as far as Im concerned. Besides that if they are so in love with Africa why don't they load up and get the hell out of America? Plenty space over there for them to steal, rob, rape and starve to death and be buried or boiled at the stake. AND I damn sure don't need anybody telling me how to talk and what to say. The white American has already been quiet to damn long.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#9547 Jun 18, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it to the ones that started this entire chain of events. The black community started this over a dead "gangsta" now want to continue the race issue when proven to be liars. If you didn't vote Obama you a racist. If you defend yourself from a black thug (white thug OK) you are racist. If you ask for facts, you are a racist. DAMN straight I'm a racist if that's the description of racist. I've been called every degrading name there is on here for just asking for facts instead of swallowing lies (to prove I'm not racist). If being a racist means logic and common sense instead of lies and useless ranting then I gladly accept that term. I will bow down to no group simply because they think I owe them something or their treatment over 100 years ago. I will not submit to lowering my I.Q. to please anyone. I owe them nothing.
I never called you a racist.

What I am saying is the MSM and the so called " black leaders " who started all the racist BS should be left in the spotlight they created and not be helped by some of these posters.

Race had nothing to do with incident so why do some whites give them a stage ?
Easy Rider

Oaxaca, Mexico

#9549 Jun 18, 2013
JUNGLE BUNNY SMACKER wrote:
<quoted text>pATROT,HEVE YOU HEARD THE ONE ABOUT THE MAN WHO HUNTED COONS WITH A MONKEY AND A FLASHLIGHT?iTS A GOOD ONE
Nope, hit me with it!
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#9550 Jun 18, 2013
Color of the players in this stupid game means nothing to me. I'm interested in facts. I feel no obligation or pity to a dead thug on a rainy night because he chose a dead end lifestyle. I do get pissed because some special group says we should apologize for defending our homes and neighborhoods from these thugs. That we somehow brought it on ourselves. I get pissed because someone thinks I owe them a free pass for something they themselves know little or nothing about. You will receive no "affirmative action" here. I will never apologize for my color or race. I will never surrender my home, property, or give up my rights to any special group. You want equality? You will get it here. I will treat any thug or gangsta the same regardless of race, gender, or color. The media, press, racial leaders, racial groups, government authorities, all the way to the president makes me sick that they all jumped on this soapbox just for their own benefit. A young man is dead that didn't have to be. Those to blame are the ones who feed this issue and make money or get brownie points for it.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#9551 Jun 18, 2013
Two men on a rainy night. One wanting to be a cop, to stand up for his home, community, neighborhood. The other wanting to become a thug, gangsta. One going to school to expand himself the other ditching school for a dead end. Why did this place even need a neighborhood watch? Why did George feel the need to carry a gun? Someone made the point that a word belonged to a special group. Why? Can't that special group teach their children that word has no use ANYWHERE? Keep telling your children "gangsta" is cool or hip or has ANY future and we will continue to see dead young men on rainy nights. Blame George if it makes you feel better but we all know who failed Trayvon and why he lay dead in the rain.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9553 Jun 20, 2013
So, we have a jury I see.
All women. All white women but one.
Odds just went up for Z me thinks.
Patriot

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#9554 Jun 20, 2013
Yep a nice little unbiased WHITE jury! Hahaha Im waiting on Rev All and Bro Jess to step in and raise some hell about that! Hahaha Read em and weep! I still think that civil rights "attorney" is banging Subrina baby!
jesus

Ashburn, VA

#9555 Jun 20, 2013
did his dad live in that gated community...

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9556 Jun 20, 2013
jesus wrote:
did his dad live in that gated community...
Whose dad?
Menards

Little Falls, NJ

#9557 Jun 21, 2013
Judge rules against defense... Profiling, vigilante, wannabe cop, all fair game in opening statements for prosecution...
Menards

New York, NY

#9558 Jun 21, 2013
If I was George, I would have put 3 shots in his head... Granted it would have made my defense tougher but I'd just say the dumb thug kept banging his head into my trigger finger! LOL!
Patriot

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#9559 Jun 21, 2013
jesus wrote:
did his dad live in that gated community...
Traygones biological father was shacking with another woman that lived in the community. He didn't live there as they say in Afrikaner, he was "staying" there with her and Traygones biological mother had kicked him out. The thug wasn't welcome anywhere long. George done the whole bunch a huge favor.
Patriot

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#9560 Jun 21, 2013
Menards wrote:
If I was George, I would have put 3 shots in his head... Granted it would have made my defense tougher but I'd just say the dumb thug kept banging his head into my trigger finger! LOL!
You say that joking to some extent but when using a 9mm poodle shooter it is better to give em the triple-tap maneuver as was taught to me by a master shootist. Twice in the torso and once in the brain. Its a sure fire method of stopping savages! George was lucky. Theres no room for luck in life and death encounters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 75
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 10 hr derp 2
News The Right to NOT be Persecuted for being a Shee... Jul 19 Marauder 2
News Judge blocks California's high-capacity magazin... Jul 19 Red Crosse 73
News How 'The Boyfriend Loophole' Arms Domestic Abusers Jul 17 Jagermann 1
News Democrats should start playing to strengths Jul 8 im not a doctor 1
News The Second Amendment vs. the Fourth Amendment Jul 7 javawhey 4
More from around the web