Area gun sales, fears rising

Area gun sales, fears rising

There are 7574 comments on the North Port Sun story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Area gun sales, fears rising. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6724 May 23, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even understand your own posts. You stated there has NEVER been a conservative President. Do I need to copy and paste your post to prove it? Or do you want to make a few more deflective posts first?
Name one.

Just because they "say" they're "conservative" doesn't MAKE them conservative.

Much like most teabaggers today.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6725 May 23, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>Name one.

Just because they "say" they're "conservative" doesn't MAKE them conservative.

Much like most teabaggers today.
How about 10? Just because you say someone was not conservative, doesn't make it so. That's a concept you liberals have such a hard time with.
www.humanevents.com/.../top-10-greates ...

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#6727 May 23, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with all those scandals, there will never be another conservative President under the present system.
By 2016, the non working handout recipients will far outnumber the working taxpayers. Taxes will go up exponentially to support government salaries, pensions, and handout programs. If the amnesty bill gets passed, there will be 11 million Democrat voters added to the rolls instantly. Baby Boomers are retiring. That's 3 decades of record number retirees. That's a lot of people leaving the work force and utilizing social security, Medicare, Medicaid, and joining the very liberal, progressive AARP. Do you think they will vote for smaller government, or to reform the system they paid into all their life now that it is time to collect from it? Do you think those abusing and defrauding Welfare, Food Stamps, Government Housing, Free Cell Phones, and the rest of the long list of Government Handouts are going to vote to reform that system? Scandal is irrelevant to the 2016 and later Presidential Elections.
People finally getting fed up with what is happening, and revolting against the tyrannical system is the only cure for this country's cancer.
Aye, joined with about 50% of the police and military. Most of them are just as sick of our perverse government as their fellow citizens are. In addition, there are many of those that have immigrated here. That do have the desire for true freedom and liberty. They fled from the same type of system being perversely implemented here.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#6728 May 23, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
Just because they "say" they're "conservative" doesn't MAKE them conservative.
Much like most teabaggers today.
But a LIE-beral is a LIE-beral regardless of what name you slap on it.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#6729 May 23, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
Just because they "say" they're "conservative" doesn't MAKE them conservative.
Much like most teabaggers today.
EISENHOWER.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6730 May 23, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
How about 10? Just because you say someone was not conservative, doesn't make it so. That's a concept you liberals have such a hard time with.
www.humanevents.com/.../top-10-greates ...
Of course, coming from a teabagger website.

Not surprising.

With Ronald Reagan 2nd, they lose ALL credibility.

As do most teabaggers.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6731 May 23, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
EISENHOWER.
The closest president to conservatism than most claim to be.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#6732 May 23, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, joined with about 50% of the police and military. Most of them are just as sick of our perverse government as their fellow citizens are. In addition, there are many of those that have immigrated here. That do have the desire for true freedom and liberty. They fled from the same type of system being perversely implemented here.
You clearly have no idea what the second amendment is really all about, why it's there, what it means, the original intent of the Framers when they wrote it, or even what the words in the amendment actually mean ... you think you know, but you don't. All of you gunloons are completely wrong. You clearly have no idea what you are posting about and are too friggen lazy to find out (copy and paste). You would be surprised to learn that in the first 224 years of the existence of the second amendment, the constitution it's part of, and the Supreme Court the constitution created, in every case, every Supreme Court in those 224 years without exception, when having to rule on whether the second amendment conferred an individual right to own a gun, the majority ruled it did not. In every case. For 224 years.
The reason every Supreme Court in 224 years ruled that the second amendment had nothing to do with an individual right to own a gun, is because there is absolute proof beyond the slightest doubt, that the purpose of the second amendment, the intent of those who created it, its very reason for existence, had nothing to do with someone's right to own a gun. And the true meaning of the words in the second amendment, for those who understand the words, reflect that.
While there is a mountain of proof that the second amendment's existence and purpose had nothing to do with an individual right to own a gun, and the true meaning of the amendment was not to confer any such right, you only have to know two facts about the second amendment to understand that.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6735 May 23, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aye, joined with about 50% of the police and military. Most of them are just as sick of our perverse government as their fellow citizens are. In addition, there are many of those that have immigrated here. That do have the desire for true freedom and liberty. They fled from the same type of system being perversely implemented here.
All of those people need to get on the same page now. They need to share ideas and form a bond with each other. The sooner the better.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6736 May 23, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, coming from a teabagger website.

Not surprising.

With Ronald Reagan 2nd, they lose ALL credibility.

As do most teabaggers.
Lol, like you are going to acknowledge any link I post as credible. Liberals are too predictable.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6737 May 23, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>You clearly have no idea what the second amendment is really all about, why it's there, what it means, the original intent of the Framers when they wrote it, or even what the words in the amendment actually mean ... you think you know, but you don't. All of you gunloons are completely wrong. You clearly have no idea what you are posting about and are too friggen lazy to find out (copy and paste). You would be surprised to learn that in the first 224 years of the existence of the second amendment, the constitution it's part of, and the Supreme Court the constitution created, in every case, every Supreme Court in those 224 years without exception, when having to rule on whether the second amendment conferred an individual right to own a gun, the majority ruled it did not. In every case. For 224 years.
The reason every Supreme Court in 224 years ruled that the second amendment had nothing to do with an individual right to own a gun, is because there is absolute proof beyond the slightest doubt, that the purpose of the second amendment, the intent of those who created it, its very reason for existence, had nothing to do with someone's right to own a gun. And the true meaning of the words in the second amendment, for those who understand the words, reflect that.
While there is a mountain of proof that the second amendment's existence and purpose had nothing to do with an individual right to own a gun, and the true meaning of the amendment was not to confer any such right, you only have to know two facts about the second amendment to understand that.
More propaganda. No one is buying.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#6738 May 23, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
More propaganda. No one is buying.
Very impressive and very substantive - ye moron!

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6739 May 23, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>Very impressive and very substantive - ye moron!
Deflection

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#6740 May 23, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those people need to get on the same page now. They need to share ideas and form a bond with each other. The sooner the better.
The military is coming down hard on their soldiers.(Which is actually good for us, for the soldiers will realize something is wrong. They even recently commanded them not to talk about God or Jesus. Yet others of different religions can talk about anything they want). These fools will be caught in their own trap. And we have the Lord God on our side.(The same One they have been trying to perversely remove from our country for decades). Just make sure you have your marshmallows and hot dogs ready when the fire starts.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#6741 May 23, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive and very substantive - ye moron!
Unfortunately the same can't be said for you, eh traitor-troll?(Except for the moron part of course).

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6742 May 24, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>The military is coming down hard on their soldiers.(Which is actually good for us, for the soldiers will realize something is wrong. They even recently commanded them not to talk about God or Jesus. Yet others of different religions can talk about anything they want). These fools will be caught in their own trap. And we have the Lord God on our side.(The same One they have been trying to perversely remove from our country for decades). Just make sure you have your marshmallows and hot dogs ready when the fire starts.
True.
Got it covered. Lol

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Suffolk, VA

#6743 May 24, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
Just because they "say" they're "conservative" doesn't MAKE them conservative.
Much like most teabaggers today.
Just because someone says they are not marxist does not make them a Democrat.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6744 May 24, 2013
Socialism is for Sissies wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone says they are not marxist does not make them a Democrat.
Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movementís dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.

What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.

Here is a better historical fact, one that the Kochs donít like to repeat in public: the familyís initial wealth was not created by the harsh, creative forces of unfettered capitalism, but by the grace of the centrally-planned economy of the Soviet Union. This deserves repeating: The Koch family, Americaís biggest pushers of the free-market Tea Party revolution, would not be the billionaires they are today were it not for the whim of one of Stalinís comrades.

Poor "marxist" teabagger.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6745 May 24, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movement’s dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.

What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.

Here is a better historical fact, one that the Kochs don’t like to repeat in public: the family’s initial wealth was not created by the harsh, creative forces of unfettered capitalism, but by the grace of the centrally-planned economy of the Soviet Union. This deserves repeating: The Koch family, America’s biggest pushers of the free-market Tea Party revolution, would not be the billionaires they are today were it not for the whim of one of Stalin’s comrades.

Poor "marxist" teabagger.
Propaganda

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Suffolk, VA

#6746 May 24, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that Tea Party revolutionaries fear and hate socialism about as much as the Antichrist. Which is funny, because the Tea Party movementís dirty little secret is that it owes its existence to the grandaddy of all Antichrists: the godless empire of the USSR.
What few realize is that the secretive oil billionaires of the Koch family, the main supporters of the right-wing groups that orchestrated the Tea Party movement, would not have the means to bankroll their favorite causes had it not been for the pile of money the family made working for the Bolsheviks in the late 1920s and early 1930s, building refineries, training Communist engineers and laying down the foundation of Soviet oil infrastructure.
Here is a better historical fact, one that the Kochs donít like to repeat in public: the familyís initial wealth was not created by the harsh, creative forces of unfettered capitalism, but by the grace of the centrally-planned economy of the Soviet Union. This deserves repeating: The Koch family, Americaís biggest pushers of the free-market Tea Party revolution, would not be the billionaires they are today were it not for the whim of one of Stalinís comrades.
Poor "marxist" teabagger.
Sadly you believe this falsehood and its Disney style of hype and story telling.
The only scared folks are the libbies that abuse power through the likes of the IRS.
The Tea Party bows to no one and that's why there are hundreds of groups with members that have loyalty to no one including those that claim to be its leadership. It will not be business as usual whether republican or democrat. Both parties have ruined the politacal process and it will be reclaimed.
Thankfully, ignorant folks like you can't nail down who we are because of our anynomity. O'bama's little IRS ploy as well as interferring with the freedom of press actions have only stirred up the hornets nest.
Watch as the 2016 elections will show once again.
What I would recommend for you and other libbies is to infiltrate a Tea Party meeting and you may be very surprised at what lies you've been told and what you will witness.
And as a side note, as long as you're civil, they WILL welcome your presence even if you identify yourself as a libby.
Unlike the Occupy Movement folks that defecate and create a violent atmosphere amongst its Fleebaggers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paxton's acceptance of shootings is unacceptable 14 hr youll shoot your ... 1
Texas mass shooting Nov 11 Canlendyou 13
News Massachusetts 1st to ban bump stocks since Vega... Nov 11 Watchdog 3
News Existing laws should have stopped shooter Nov 10 payme 1
News Texas Attorney General: The way to stop mass sh... Nov 9 Brenda Lasley 16
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) Nov 7 Charlie 122
News Packing pistols: Is Texas safer with more licen... (Jul '11) Nov 6 Free Farts 12
More from around the web