Area gun sales, fears rising

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: North Port Sun 7,568

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Read more

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5745 Mar 2, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re obviously too lazy to do any research, and too blind to reality to accept the truth, so I won’t waste my time on you.
People:
The Bible Belt is satanic because RELIGION IS BIG BUSINESS, the OPPOSITE OF FAITH, but they’re so dumb they never get it. It’s a waste of time to teach those who refuse to learn.
(next post)
You have to be kidding. I’ve lived in the south for nearly three decades, 26 of those years in Georgia. I know about the bible belt from first-hand experience. You on the other hand approach this from a my brand of religion is better. Your knowledge comes from whackadoo websites.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5746 Mar 2, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are too dumb to comment on. You’re too dumb to understand logic, and have obviously blocked intelligent thought all your life.
(next post)
His post represented his viable point of view. I seem to recall a post of yours where you’re proud you don’t pay income tax. That would make you a parasite.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5747 Mar 2, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>His post represented his viable point of view. I seem to recall a post of yours where youÂ’re proud you donÂ’t pay income tax. That would make you a parasite.
Amen to that
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5748 Mar 2, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding. I’ve lived in the south for nearly three decades, 26 of those years in Georgia. I know about the bible belt from first-hand experience. You on the other hand approach this from a my brand of religion is better. Your knowledge comes from whackadoo websites.
Probably wasting your time. When I read his last few posts, I pictured a guy in his living room with a makeshift altar where a picture of Jessie Ventura hangs. LOL!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5749 Mar 2, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
His post represented his viable point of view. I seem to recall a post of yours where you’re proud you don’t pay income tax. That would make you a parasite.
Funny. It sounded like the earlier post regarding the growing political strength of the NRA.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5750 Mar 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably wasting your time. When I read his last few posts, I pictured a guy in his living room with a makeshift altar where a picture of Jessie Ventura hangs. LOL!
lol! Right. Aren't you the guy who didn't think the Louisiana Purchase wasn't a social program?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#5751 Mar 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right. Aren't you the guy who didn't think the Louisiana Purchase wasn't a social program?
It wasn't a social program. You don't know what a social program is.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5752 Mar 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a social program. You don't know what a social program is.
Well by all means, perhaps you can explain what the purchase was all about.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5753 Mar 2, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s very evident that you spent a lot of time in the South because of your refusal to accept reality and inability to see the obvious truth. Because of your inbred stupidity, I will try to make this so simple that any child can understand it.

Bible Belt Southerners are so Godless that they follow ministers who tell them that:

God has suddenly become interested in politics for the first time in all these thousands of years,
and THAT GOD IS A REPUBLICAN,
and that He will destroy the USA unless people vote Republican,
BUT that God LOOKS THE OTHER WAY AT THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MURDERED by the REPUBLICAN INVASION OF IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, ETC.(because Bush knew that absolutely none of those women were carrying unborn babies DUH and even if they were, those people are subhuman because they‘re not Southern Caucasians),
and that Bush Jr. was God‘s choice when he LIED about going to war (Satan is the Father of Lies according to the REAL BIBLE),
and that Bush Daddy was God‘s choice when he promoted the New World Order (the one-world government that will be Satan‘s when he rules in the Great Tribulation),
and that Reagan was God’s choice when he committed so many acts of treason and other crimes,
and on and on, decade after decade.

The REALITY is that God is not involved in corrupt politics, and liberals are more Godly because they know it’s absolutely satanic to manipulate God for money and power.
Southern morons are so devoted to their stupidity, fantasy world, and a god created in their own image, that they should never be telling anybody anything.
(next post)

Location hidden

#5755 Mar 2, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
It would obviously kill you to tell the truth even once.

People: The truth is that I criticize the IRS because they enforce corrupt and illegal laws.
I have offered good solutions, but they're wasted on idiots.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5756 Mar 2, 2013
A legend in your own mind.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5757 Mar 3, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s very evident that you spent a lot of time in the South because of your refusal to accept reality and inability to see the obvious truth. Because of your inbred stupidity, I will try to make this so simple that any child can understand it.
Bible Belt Southerners are so Godless that they follow ministers who tell them that:
God has suddenly become interested in politics for the first time in all these thousands of years,
and THAT GOD IS A REPUBLICAN,
and that He will destroy the USA unless people vote Republican,
BUT that God LOOKS THE OTHER WAY AT THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MURDERED by the REPUBLICAN INVASION OF IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, ETC.(because Bush knew that absolutely none of those women were carrying unborn babies DUH and even if they were, those people are subhuman because they‘re not Southern Caucasians),
and that Bush Jr. was God‘s choice when he LIED about going to war (Satan is the Father of Lies according to the REAL BIBLE),
and that Bush Daddy was God‘s choice when he promoted the New World Order (the one-world government that will be Satan‘s when he rules in the Great Tribulation),
and that Reagan was God’s choice when he committed so many acts of treason and other crimes,
and on and on, decade after decade.
The REALITY is that God is not involved in corrupt politics, and liberals are more Godly because they know it’s absolutely satanic to manipulate God for money and power.
Southern morons are so devoted to their stupidity, fantasy world, and a god created in their own image, that they should never be telling anybody anything.
(next post)
Reality check for you. I view religion from a very different perspective than you, I am an atheist. I believe I would notice what you claim.

In one paragraph you claim Southerners are godless. In the next you claim they have god involved in politics. Which is it? Do they not believe or do they believe?

The rest of your post generalizes about people who live in a portion of our nation. Has anyone ever told you that seeking professional intervention might help you with some of your mental issues?

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5758 Mar 3, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
It would obviously kill you to tell the truth even once.
People: The truth is that I criticize the IRS because they enforce corrupt and illegal laws.
I have offered good solutions, but they're wasted on idiots.
Of course they do. Just keep telling yourself that.

I have no doubt you believe you’re telling the truth. But, you’re also deluded.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5759 Mar 3, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
A legend in your own mind.
He’s deluded and can’t help himself.

“Seriously. Got any ammo???”

Sure do, about 40,000 rounds.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5760 Mar 3, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
He’s deluded and can’t help himself.
“Seriously. Got any ammo???”
Sure do, about 40,000 rounds.
Wanna get rid of any??

Location hidden

#5761 Mar 3, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check for you. I view religion from a very different perspective than you, I am an atheist. I believe I would notice what you claim.
In one paragraph you claim Southerners are godless. In the next you claim they have god involved in politics. Which is it? Do they not believe or do they believe?
The rest of your post generalizes about people who live in a portion of our nation. Has anyone ever told you that seeking professional intervention might help you with some of your mental issues?
No wonder you’re so clueless about religion. Only a moron would think he could bluff his way through that conversation.

Location hidden

#5763 Mar 3, 2013
More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws
States with the largest increases in gun ownership also have the largest drops in violent crimes. http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/49...

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5764 Mar 4, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you’re so clueless about religion. Only a moron would think he could bluff his way through that conversation.
Try addressing the points you clueless fool.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5765 Mar 4, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna get rid of any??
I get rid of a little each weekend one round at a time.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5766 Mar 4, 2013
Protester wrote:
More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws
States with the largest increases in gun ownership also have the largest drops in violent crimes. http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/49...
You’re finally figuring it out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EDITORIAL: Final open-carry bill must have basi... 2 hr barefoot2626 25
Why I'm for the Brady Bill By Ronald Reagan 3 hr Truth and Facts 9
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Mon The real zeke 53
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Mon swedenforever 111
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... Mon Truth and Facts 64
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Mar 29 payme 14
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Mar 25 CTM 12,176
More from around the web