Area gun sales, fears rising

Area gun sales, fears rising

There are 7574 comments on the North Port Sun story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Area gun sales, fears rising. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#5726 Mar 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the violation of at least 17 UN resolutions had everything to do with Iraq. And just to refresh your memory...we did not go in alone. We were just one of about 34 countries as part of a coalition (with unanimous approval from Congress).
Not according to the UN.

Which is why they didn't green light bushie jr's. war fever.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#5727 Mar 1, 2013
Jim Sacia, castration and IL gun laws
&fe ature=player_embedded

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5728 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Had to track down Bin Laden after Bush let him go. Took awhile to wind down the mess Obama had to start with.
So now seal team six couldn't have done it within a week?
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#5729 Mar 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't seal team six take care of it the first week Obama was in office?
Like I said -- nothing can be explained to unless its been spoon-fed to you by some half retard rightwingnuz ... give yourself to Jesus and don't you dare question it - and you're set for the rest of you miserable life!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5730 Mar 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
So now seal team six couldn't have done it within a week?
Yes. It only took a 45 min. OPS to kill Bin.

Location hidden

#5731 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It only took a 45 min. OPS to kill Bin.
Hmmm, I was under the impression it took 11 years.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5732 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Had to track down Bin Laden after Bush let him go. Took awhile to wind down the mess Obama had to start with.
Or perhaps it was an ongoing mission through the Bush years into DumBama's. They finally got their break after he took office.

DumBama is the type of guy that hears a parade coming down the street, and then jumps in front of it so he looks like he''s leading it.

Location hidden

#5733 Mar 1, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I was under the impression it took 11 years.
45 min. Are you like really stupid to believe the US had to be at war with two nations for 11 years just to kill one man? Sniper,,,LOL !!!!!!!!!!
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#5734 Mar 1, 2013

Location hidden

#5735 Mar 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps it was an ongoing mission through the Bush years into DumBama's. They finally got their break after he took office.
DumBama is the type of guy that hears a parade coming down the street, and then jumps in front of it so he looks like he''s leading it.
Damn right it was an ongoing mission. Read the Congressional Report to find out why Laden was let him go.
TORA BORA REVISITED:

HOW WE FAILED TO GET BIN LADEN

AND WHY IT MATTERS TODAY

A Report To Members

OF THE

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

UNITED STATES SENATE

John F. Kerry, Chairman

One Hundred Eleventh Congress

First Session

November 30, 2009
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CPRT-111SPRT5370...

Location hidden

#5736 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>45 min. Are you like really stupid to believe the US had to be at war with two nations for 11 years just to kill one man? Sniper,,,LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Ah, so now 30 turned into 1. Do you just use whatever number helps your stance at the time?

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#5737 Mar 1, 2013
She’s ‘Armed & Fabulous’: Meet 13-Yr-Old Shooting Star Katelyn Francis

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/01/sh...
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#5738 Mar 1, 2013

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5739 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It only took a 45 min. OPS to kill Bin.
You have a child like understanding of the operation and what was involved.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5740 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Damn right it was an ongoing mission. Read the Congressional Report to find out why Laden was let him go.
TORA BORA REVISITED:
HOW WE FAILED TO GET BIN LADEN
AND WHY IT MATTERS TODAY
UNITED STATES SENATE
John F. Kerry, Chairman
One Hundred Eleventh Congress
First Session
November 30, 2009
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CPRT-111SPRT5370...
This link is supposed to tell me what? All it says is the same thing you copied and pasted.

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5741 Mar 1, 2013
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re poorly informed about Southern Politics. Georgia elected Republican Sonny Purdue governor in 2002. He was the first Republican Governor since reconstruction.
The reality is Republicans did poorly in the South until very recently.
You’re equally misinformed in religion in the South. The South is very religious.
I lived in NY for 25 years followed by living in Georgia for 26 years before ending up in Florida. I can tell you from firsthand experience the North is far more racist than the South. You’re clueless.
Where do you glean your information from? It has a brown tinge to it. Been digging it out of your backside again?
You’re obviously too lazy to do any research, and too blind to reality to accept the truth, so I won’t waste my time on you.
People:
The Bible Belt is satanic because RELIGION IS BIG BUSINESS, the OPPOSITE OF FAITH, but they’re so dumb they never get it. It’s a waste of time to teach those who refuse to learn.
(next post)

Location hidden

#5742 Mar 1, 2013
The Bible Belt is Satanic
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Christian

The Bible Belt Promotes 666
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/tx/TNUFEOJP6...
Texas

Location hidden

#5743 Mar 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> If government grows in social programs. it gains massive power. It takes from others and interferes with the way of life. Now you say Democrats are freedom loving. Can't remain that way if you are expanding programs for every utopian conquest. Look, the war on poverty should be finished. Poverty is worse! For it has been institutionalized!
Your comments are too dumb to comment on. You’re too dumb to understand logic, and have obviously blocked intelligent thought all your life.
(next post)

Location hidden

#5744 Mar 1, 2013
Republican Civil War updates
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TQJSH1LCHQCJN6N...
US News

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5745 Mar 2, 2013
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re obviously too lazy to do any research, and too blind to reality to accept the truth, so I won’t waste my time on you.
People:
The Bible Belt is satanic because RELIGION IS BIG BUSINESS, the OPPOSITE OF FAITH, but they’re so dumb they never get it. It’s a waste of time to teach those who refuse to learn.
(next post)
You have to be kidding. I’ve lived in the south for nearly three decades, 26 of those years in Georgia. I know about the bible belt from first-hand experience. You on the other hand approach this from a my brand of religion is better. Your knowledge comes from whackadoo websites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See 44 min non homo pheobie 71
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 6 hr derp 2
News The Right to NOT be Persecuted for being a Shee... Jul 19 Marauder 2
News Judge blocks California's high-capacity magazin... Jul 19 Red Crosse 73
News How 'The Boyfriend Loophole' Arms Domestic Abusers Jul 17 Jagermann 1
News Democrats should start playing to strengths Jul 8 im not a doctor 1
News The Second Amendment vs. the Fourth Amendment Jul 7 javawhey 4
More from around the web