Obama Breeds Rebellion Among the States

May 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Media Journal

The resistance to Obamacare is writing a new chapter in US history. It may well become the most unpopular law since Prohibition became an Amendment to the Constitution in 1919.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

And we must be sure NOT to fire the first shot!

Let the traitors fire the first shot. AND THEN RAIN LEAD DOWN UPON THEM.

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

"87. Right of Self-defence.(a)

"There are some injuries which, once committed, cannot be adequately redressed. The taking of life is an extreme case of this kind. Against the commission of such injuries, therefore, every person should not only have the protection of government, when practicable, but should also have a right to defend himself. The right of self-defence would of course exist in a state of nature, and the social compact does not take it away; but the right of avenging an injury already committed is taken away. This is a fundamental distinction. You may prevent an injury from being done, by all proper means; but when done, you may not take redress in your own hands. The social compact provides a tribunal to which you are bound to resort; and abundant provision is made for securing the redress to which you may be entitled. Thus the right of self-defence and the right of redress are two distinct things; but both are equally guaranteed by the constitution. We have already seen that "the enjoying and defending life and liberty," is declared to be an inalienable right. Also, "that the people have a right to bear arms for their defence and security." (b) In England, this right is qualified by the condition, that the arms must be suitable to the condition and degree of the bearer; but here, there is no qualification."

(a) See 2 Story, Const. 1896; 1 Black. Com. 148.[A party may use reasonable force to defend the possession of his property, but he cannot use force against the person in regaining or obtaining the possession of property to which he is entitled. 3 Black. Com. 4, 179; Sampson v. Henry, 11 Pick. 387; 1 Bishop, Crim. Law, 397; 1 Hilliard on Torts, ch. v. ss 12, pp 196, 197.]
(b)[This provision is not infringed by a statute prohibiting the carrying of concealed weapons. State v. Jumel, 13 La. An. 399.]

- Timothy Walker, LL.D,[INTRODUCTION TO AMERICAN LAW. DESIGNED AS A FIRST BOOK FOR STUDENTS. BY TIMOTHY WALKER LL.D. LATE PROFESSOR OF LAW IN THE CINCINATTI COLLEGE. FIFTH EDITION, REVISED BY J. BRYANT WALKER, OF THE CINCINNATI BAR. BOSTON: LITTLE, BROWN, AND COMPANY 1869.]

It is self-evident that the right to arms is corollary to the Right to Self-Defense. Which of course is a natural right that can NEVER be surrendered, even after entering into society. It is a retained right that NO person can be deprived of by ANY law of man. Thus making the RESTRICTIVE clause found in the 2nd amendment; "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed" abundantly clear in meaning.
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
. AND THEN RAIN LEAD DOWN UPON THEM.
internet terrorist chatter.

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

more wrote:
<quoted text>
internet terrorist chatter.
Ignorant traitor drool.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

GunShow1 wrote:
Ignorant traitor drool.
GayDavy: hasn't lifted a finger for this country and never will.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

This administration is choking on it's own bile......Three strikes you're out! AP, IRS, Benghazi......

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

He will self=destruct in......seconds.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
This administration is choking on it's own bile......Three strikes you're out! AP, IRS, Benghazi......
Only 3? I could triple that list with Bush's but I understand he gets a pass on those on the right like Obama gets a pass from those on the left; all while both sides are more vocal about the other side's shortcomings.

in reality, if 1 party was much supererior to the other, then they would know it and hold themselves to the higher standard than the "other" party. But this does not happen as both sides have more in common than not.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 3? I could triple that list with Bush's but I understand he gets a pass on those on the right like Obama gets a pass from those on the left; all while both sides are more vocal about the other side's shortcomings.
in reality, if 1 party was much supererior to the other, then they would know it and hold themselves to the higher standard than the "other" party. But this does not happen as both sides have more in common than not.
I agree, with this kind of tracking style corruption, impeachment is the only answer. During the Bush administration, everyone was too busy on vacations, buying new houses to flip, and golfing every third day to identify or care about the corruption. Welcome to reality.

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
never will.
Serving my country by proving that people like >you< are treasonous trolls:

"Sir, may not human institutions, made by the best wisdom of man for human preservation, receive the light of illustration from institutions established for the same beneficent purpose, by the ordinances of the Diety himself? "The Judge of all the earth" has expounded the laws of the Eternal, so that his prohibition against "shedding man's blood" does aid, not abrogate, his own paramount law of self-preservation, but, in effect, place a weapon in each man's hands to shed that blood in his own defence. Who, then, will, or can deny, to a whole people, united and embodied in the persons of their representatives, under that great institution, their political law--that constitution which makes them a nation, and forms their representatives into a sovereignty--who, I say, dares deny to that sovereignty the same rights of self-defence which appertain, not only to every individual of that nation, but also to every animated being throughout the universe!..."

"[Pages 2971-72]... France has drenched the streets of her own beloved Paris in blood, to secure "freedom of the press." The type, sir, the type must pioneer the sword in the march of freedom. The voice of eloquence may startle the oppressed from his slumber of ages--it may shake the tyrant on his throne of a hundred descents, if they may be found within the compass of its mighty volume; but the more efficient powers of the press may spread out the printed roll of human rights before every human eye. Dare we, sir, dare we snatch that printed roll from the hand of the American people; and that, too, when it is fraught with our own doings touching their own concernments, entrusted by them in our management, but to their use and for their benefit?

"Sir, I do not recollect any thing material, said by the learned advocate, which now remains unanswered: for I pass over, as utterly unworthy of any reply, the allegation that the deed of daring done by the respondent was done by him because a certain letter was not answered by the gentleman from Ohio; not because words were spoken, or because words were printed, but because words were not written; not for a wrong done, but for not doing a wrong. Equally unworthy of notice is the poor evasion which labored to censure the gentleman from Ohio for carrying arms to secure his own personal safety. The bravo--the ruffian--may fill his belt with pistols, and his bosom with dirk-knives, and threaten violence to peaceable citizens, and do all this with perfect impunity; but if such citizens take to themselves weapons for purposes of self-defence--the only lawful cause for which men may ever wear such weapons--they are, as it is said, guilty of provoking aggression, and justly liable to punishment for any violation of the public peace, committed by any assault made on their own person."--Mr. Trisam Burges, Representative of Rhode Island, May 11, 1832.[Debates in Congress. Part III. of Vol. VIII. Register of Debates in Congress, Comprising The Leading Debates And Incidents Of The First Sssion of the Twenty-Second Congree: Together With An Appendix, Containing Important State Papers and Public Documents, and the Laws Enacted During The Session; With a Copius Index to the whole. Volume VIII. Washington: Printed and Published by Gales & Seaton. 1838.]
http://gunshowonthenet.blogspot.com/2013/05/t...
Ryan

Hudson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, with this kind of tracking style corruption, impeachment is the only answer. During the Bush administration, everyone was too busy on vacations, buying new houses to flip, and golfing every third day to identify or care about the corruption. Welcome to reality.
You just described a little bit of the Obama administration.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described a little bit of the Obama administration.
You bet! The Obamabots refuse to accept that their party is no less corrupt than my party, the repubs. Watching the succession of one scandal after another with this administration should be enough proof.
These

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
are mostly political hype and not really scandals

OR are been dealt with at the appropriate level where the questionable things occurred
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

These wrote:
<quoted text>
OR are been dealt with at the appropriate level where the questionable things occurred
WMD was hyped up by your kind. What's the difference, your messiah is on the hot seat.
quit

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
lying.

We have no messiah. We wish you idiots would quit trying to tear the country down for political reasons and quit stalling the recovery.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

quit wrote:
<quoted text>
lying.
We have no messiah. We wish you idiots would quit trying to tear the country down for political reasons and quit stalling the recovery.
LOL!!!!

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

These wrote:
<quoted text>
"The essential difference between our system and the Allies, of which the President speaks, in the same message, arises from our asserting, and uniformly acting on the principle on which our Government is erected, that every People have the right to regulate their own concerns in their own way: to live under such a Government as they may choose to establish; to change it at their pleasure, whenever a change is necessary to their happiness and prosperity. This principle is true every where; but, in the maintenance of it in Europe, we have but a remote--in the maintenance of it in America, a direct, interest. The law of self-defence requires us to act, whenever any combination of Powers--Asiatic, African, European, or American--interferes with the domestic concerns of the American States. This was all that was rightfully asserted by the message of 1823. The motive of interference does not enter into the question. If the interference was in a crusade against liberty, it was "not dangerous to our peace," but a direct attack upon us. If the crusade began at Patagonia, it would not end at Mexico. If, for the purposes of oppression, to graify ambition, or to sustain the sinking cause of a cruel tyranny, the interference would be a gross wrong, which we, of right, might arm, and act to prevent."--Mr. John Forsyth, April, 17, 1826,[Debates in Congress By United States. Congress, Joseph Gales, William Winston Seaton. Pg. 2821]

San Jose, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

quit wrote:
<quoted text>
lying.
Here, stop drinking your 'masters' kool-aid, and drink some REALITY:

"We are mere agents for the exercise of limited and specific grants; and I thank God that it is so. I rejoice that freedom of speech and the right of self-defence cannot be curtailed; that all your enactments in relation to are void; that gentlemen cannot, if they would, have a legislative auto do fe, and burn every man for contempt who will not follow them or applaud their acts...."--Mr. John Francis Hamtramck Clairborne, U.S. Representative from Mississippi,[Pg. 1693]

"If the witness be sent before the committee, self-defence is the paramount law of our nature. Self-defence is one of the natural rights that all men in this country possess. Self-defence is one of the inalienable rights, dear to this witness, secured to all American citizens by the very nature of our free institutions; and if he goes, he must be permitted to go before the committee armed for his own protection; for he is apprized of the feelings of the honorable chairman of the committee towards him, by the expression of the honorable gentleman made on this floor. Sir, if we force the witness before the committee, and he goes there armed,(and I hold that we cannot think of forcing him there without the power to protect himself,) may not the result be such as we would regret, and would we not be responsible for the consequences? Let me ask, will not Whitney commit a greater contempt by going before the committee armed than he has done in refusing to go before the committee under the circumstances of this case? Then, sir, I believe Whitney, under the circumstances, is justified in refusing to appear before the committee. Then, if we order Whitney into custody, and to be brought to the bar of this House to answer, as a criminal, will we not do so in violation of all his rights as a citizen, and will we not establish a dangerous precedent?"--Mr. Samuel J. Gholson, U.S. Representative from Mississippi, Feb. 10, 1837.[DEBATES IN CONGRESS PART II. REGISTER OF DEBATES IN CONGRESS, COMPRISING THE LEADING DEBATES AND INCIDENTS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF THE TWENTY-FOURTH CONGRESS: TOGETHER WITH AN APPENDIX, CONTAINING IMPORTANT STATE PAPERS AND PUBLIC DOCUMENTS, AND THE LAWS, OF A PUBLIC NATURE, ENACTED DURING THE SESSION: WITH A COPIOUS INDEX TO THE WHOLE. VOLUME XIII. WASHINGTON: PRINTED AND PUBLISHED BY GALES AND SEATON 1837. Pg. 1701]

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
Who is "we" and what "recovery".

MY MONEY, come take it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
Sorry, I hit the wrong button, but little commie will know who I'm talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••