ATF says it never sought Mo. conceale...

ATF says it never sought Mo. concealed guns list

There are 1 comment on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Apr 17, 2013, titled ATF says it never sought Mo. concealed guns list. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

The federal agency responsible for firearms investigations said Wednesday that it never sought or received a list of Missouri's concealed gun permit holders, rebutting an email suggesting otherwise that had inflamed concerns among Republican lawmakers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

Don

United States

#1 May 6, 2013
If u believe anything the government agency's in this country says, there's a bunch of islands in the ocean for sale pay me when u want them . Thats like the cop killer in California they put out a reward on him until they got him then said were not paying go to he'll now that's what u call honest POLITICS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 6 min payme 1,659
News For Trump And The NRA, The 'Race Card' Is Alway... Tue FormerParatrooper 1
News Democrats to push for universal background chec... Aug 26 payme 4
News Melania Trump will address immigration controve... Aug 23 JohnInLa 218
News George Soros, Other Democratic Megadonors Plowi... Aug 21 Heath Ledger Suic... 2
News New Dating Site Aims to Pair Concealed Carry Si... Aug 21 RobertM 1
News Psychiatrists Reminded To Refrain From Armchair... Aug 20 lorr d 4
More from around the web