Jordan Davis Shooting Result Of Florida's Gun Laws, Opponents Say

Dec 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Switched

Michael David Dunn, 45, who is charged with murder and attempted murder in the Nov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LOL, blacks kill each other in big bleeding batches every day, one white does it and it's big news.

I don't really get the hype in this case, the dude murdered the kid, the dude was arested for murder, there's a murder trial. Evidenty, blacks can murder and rape on a national scale, but if one white does it the world has come to an end.

Everybody can see the racial bias in such articles as these and nobody wants to hear it. The shooter will get convicted and the dead punk wishes he wasn't so dead for being a rude punk, LOL. Good riddance.
Dan C

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
LOL, blacks kill each other in big bleeding batches every day, one white does it and it's big news.
I don't really get the hype in this case, the dude murdered the kid, the dude was arested for murder, there's a murder trial. Evidenty, blacks can murder and rape on a national scale, but if one white does it the world has come to an end.
Everybody can see the racial bias in such articles as these and nobody wants to hear it. The shooter will get convicted and the dead punk wishes he wasn't so dead for being a rude punk, LOL. Good riddance.
Right on.

Nice racist slant asshat.

Fact is you don't shoot & kill others due to a claim of them holding a gun against you when in fact there was no gun. That just MIGHT be the premise here moron.
Dr Freud

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on.
Nice racist slant asshat.
Fact is you don't shoot & kill others due to a claim of them holding a gun against you when in fact there was no gun. That just MIGHT be the premise here moron.
So, you're a black racist then?
Dan C

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a black racist then?
Am I?

I guess you'd need to provide proof next.

All out?

Too bad fabricator.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Richard_ wrote:
You miss the point here. The claim is the shooting is the result of Florida law. Only because Dunn used SYG as an excuse to fire into the SUV. The law isnít at fault, Dunn is.

Imminent threat from loud music?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••