A new front for gun background checks...

A new front for gun background checks: the ballot

There are 182 comments on the KTIV-TV Sioux City story from Apr 28, 2013, titled A new front for gun background checks: the ballot. In it, KTIV-TV Sioux City reports that:

"Iron Man 3" is the heavy-lifter at theaters with a colossal overseas debut that overshadows a sleepy pre-summer weekend at the domestic box office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTIV-TV Sioux City.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#148 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
The Democratic National Convention which gathered at Chicago on the 29th of August [1864]
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...

Location hidden

#149 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
However, of myself I am nothing.
Finally, something everyone can agree on.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#150 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
This link,(to the above), will work:
http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.rbc/rbpe.20304000
After spending half their lives trying to get through your posts, how many of those few do you expect to go to your links, for yet more irrelevant rubbish?

Location hidden

#151 May 12, 2013
We the people wrote:
FUBAMMA!
A new kind of intestinal irritation,
Has invaded the liberals mentality...
And like Benzagate, leads to paranoia....
That sounds treatable. Your mind-boggling stupidity appears terminal.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#152 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Traitor: Treason, treason, treason, treason.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#153 May 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>After spending half their lives trying to get through your posts, how many of those few do you expect to go to your links, for yet more irrelevant rubbish?
U.S. GOVERNMENT LINK, airhead. Going directly to the Library of Congress - American Memory.

Are you sure you want to keep spewing?

BECAUSE I'LL BURY YOU DEMONRATS IN FACTS. I'll PROVE to the people just how TREASONOUS you freaks REALLY are.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#154 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vi.
New "Democratic" Doctrine.

Slavery not to be confined to the Negro race, but to be made the universal condition of the laboring classes of society.

The line of defense, however, is now changed. The South now maintains that Slavery is right, natural, and necessary, and does not depend upon difference of COMPLEXION. The laws of the Slave States justify the holding of WHITE MEN in bondage.

Another Buchanan paper, the leading one in South Carolina, says:

"Slavery is the natural and normal condition of the laboring man, whether WHITE or black.--The great evil of Northern frne Society is, that it is burdened with a servile class of MECHANICS and LABORERS, unfit for self-government, and yet clothed with the attributes and powers of citizens. Master and Slave, is a relation in Society as natural as that of parent and child; and the Northern States will yet have to introduce it. Their theory of free government is a delueion."

There's "Democratic" doctrine for you, with a vengeance; "our theory of free government a delusion,"--"laborin g men, whether white or black, to be slaves,"--Verily, matters are coming to a pretty pass with us.

The Richmond (Va.) Enquirer, Mr. Buchanan's confidential organ, and considered by the "Democratic" party as the ablest paper in the South, speaks as follows in a recent number:

"Repeatedly have we asked the North 'Has not the experiment of universal liberty, FAILED? Are not the evils of FREE SOCIETY INSUFFERABLE? And do not most thinking men among you propose to subvert and reconstruct it?' Still no answer. This gloomy silence is another conclusive proof, added to many other conclusive evidences we have furnished, that free society in the long run is an impracticable form of society; it is everywhere starving, demoralized and insurrectionary.

We repeat, then, that policy and humanity alike forbid the extension of the evils of free society to new people and coming generations.

Washington, 1850.
http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.rbc/rbpe.20304000

Location hidden

#155 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor: Treason, treason, treason, treason.
~stomp stomp stomp~

GayDavy: you haven't lifted a finger for this country.

Location hidden

#156 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
New "Democratic" Doctrine.
GunShow1 wrote:
However, of myself I am nothing.
Finally, something everyone can agree on.

Location hidden

#157 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. GOVERNMENT LINK, airhead. Going directly to the Library of Congress - American Memory.
BECAUSE I'LL BURY YOU DEMONRATS IN FACTS. I'll PROVE to the people just how TREASONOUS you freaks REALLY are.
When do you plan to begin? I hope it's before the whitecoats arrive. But don't worry. Ricocheting off those rubber walls can be fun.
Cat74

United States

#158 May 12, 2013
Still waiting for Reid to bring up that gun control legislation. Guess he still doesn't have the votes. All he has to do is shake loose some of his Democrats, put a sad story on them, threaten them, blackmail them, something. I guess there are some Democrats left that respect the Bill of Rights.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#159 May 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Still waiting for Reid to bring up that gun control legislation. Guess he still doesn't have the votes. All he has to do is shake loose some of his Democrats, put a sad story on them, threaten them, blackmail them, something. I guess there are some Democrats left that respect the Bill of Rights.
Dont worry about it, They will never overturn the 2nd Amendment and the USSC already has decided in McDonald v Chicago. All this nonsense is just that. The noise you read is "deflection with communistic intent".
the

Huntsville, AL

#160 May 12, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry about it, They will never overturn the 2nd Amendment and the USSC already has decided in McDonald v Chicago. All this nonsense is just that. The noise you read is "deflection with communistic intent".
dope said communist. You are pretty old school in your deflections, aren't you? Like 60 years.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#161 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~story.
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".

Why are you joined in the conspiracy to overthrow We The People's Constitution? And this by defending the tyrannical usurpations perpetrated by our perverse public servants in governments? In order to betray your fellow citizens into slavery? What was the price paid to you for your treachory? Was it more than the thirty pieces of silver paid to Judas?

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#162 May 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>When do you plan to begin? I hope it's before the whitecoats arrive. But don't worry. Ricocheting off those rubber walls can be fun.
Care to explain THIS, traitor-troll?-

Security Treaty Between the United States and Japan;

“September 8, 1951 (1)

“Japan has this day signed a Treaty of Peace with the Allied Powers.(2) On the coming into force of that Treaty, Japan will not have the effective means to exercise its inherent right of self-defense because it has been disarmed.

“There is danger to Japan in this situation because irresponsible militarism has not yet been driven from the world. Therefore Japan desires a Security Treaty with the United States of America to come into force simultaneously with the Treaty of Peace between the United States of America and Japan.

“The Treaty of Peace recognizes that Japan as a sovereign nation has the right to enter into collective security arrangements, and further, the Charter of the United Nations recognizes that all nations possess an inherent right of individual and collective self-defense.*

“In exercise of these rights, Japan desires, as a provisional arrangement for its defense, that the United States of America should maintain armed forces of its own in and about Japan so as to deter armed attack upon Japan.

“The United States of America, in the interest of peace and security, is presently willing to maintain certain of its armed forces in and about Japan, in the expectation, however, that Japan will itself increasingly assume responsibility for its own defense against direct and indirect aggression, always avoiding any armament which could be an offensive threat or serve other than to promote peace and security in accordance with the purposes and principles of the United Nations Charter.”

So, let me see if I understand this correctly. Our government signed a treaty with the Japan. Which had been guilty of GENOCIDE, and various other gross violations of civilized warfare. And then they acknowledge that our ENEMY had an inherent right to self-defense? And yet our same perversely HYPOCRITICAL government has been actively working to undermine our Second Amendment Right, enumerated in our OWN Constitution? Explain, please.....

MY MONEY, come take it.

#163 May 12, 2013
the wrote:
<quoted text>
dope said communist. You are pretty old school in your deflections, aren't you? Like 60 years.
Hole, crawl back in, hurry, their going to get you. CHUMP.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#164 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Can't disprove that point.

That's why non conservatives fought in the American Revolution against the crown while the others stayed home as loyal subjects.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#165 May 12, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain THIS, traitor-troll?-
Security Treaty Between the United States and Japan;
“September 8, 1951 (1)
“Japan has this day signed a Treaty of Peace with the Allied Powers.(2) On the coming into force of that Treaty, Japan will not have the effective means to exercise its inherent right of self-defense because it has been disarmed.
“There is danger to Japan in this situation because irresponsible militarism has not yet been driven from the world. Therefore Japan desires a Security Treaty with the United States of America to come into force simultaneously with the Treaty of Peace between the United States of America and Japan.
“The Treaty of Peace recognizes that Japan as a sovereign nation has the right to enter into collective security arrangements, and further, the Charter of the United Nations recognizes that all nations possess an inherent right of individual and collective self-defense.*
“In exercise of these rights, Japan desires, as a provisional arrangement for its defense, that the United States of America should maintain armed forces of its own in and about Japan so as to deter armed attack upon Japan.
“The United States of America, in the interest of peace and security, is presently willing to maintain certain of its armed forces in and about Japan, in the expectation, however, that Japan will itself increasingly assume responsibility for its own defense against direct and indirect aggression, always avoiding any armament which could be an offensive threat or serve other than to promote peace and security in accordance with the purposes and principles of the United Nations Charter.”
So, let me see if I understand this correctly. Our government signed a treaty with the Japan. Which had been guilty of GENOCIDE, and various other gross violations of civilized warfare. And then they acknowledge that our ENEMY had an inherent right to self-defense? And yet our same perversely HYPOCRITICAL government has been actively working to undermine our Second Amendment Right, enumerated in our OWN Constitution? Explain, please.....
So.... how does this work for Germany son?

Or Russia for that matter....

MY MONEY, come take it.

#166 May 12, 2013
CHUMP

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#167 May 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... how does this work for Germany son?
Or Russia for that matter....
It would probably be better if you didn't post after drinking your nightly gallon of Gallo Rhine Wine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The NRA And The Worst Ad You May Ever See 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 75
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 9 hr derp 2
News The Right to NOT be Persecuted for being a Shee... Jul 19 Marauder 2
News Judge blocks California's high-capacity magazin... Jul 19 Red Crosse 73
News How 'The Boyfriend Loophole' Arms Domestic Abusers Jul 17 Jagermann 1
News Democrats should start playing to strengths Jul 8 im not a doctor 1
News The Second Amendment vs. the Fourth Amendment Jul 7 javawhey 4
More from around the web