Which IWB holster for the Hi Point C9?

Posted in the Guns Forum

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I was able to score the 9mm for cheap. Slightly used (estimated 500 rounds) for $125. I've played around with it for awhile dry firing and wearing it in different positions in the waistband. I think I'm going to pick up a IWB holster though.

I've only used Comp Tax with my XD. Anyone have any suggestions for the C9?

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2012
?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#3 Sep 25, 2012
High point Bullseye wrote:
I was able to score the 9mm for cheap. Slightly used (estimated 500 rounds) for $125. I've played around with it for awhile dry firing and wearing it in different positions in the waistband. I think I'm going to pick up a IWB holster though.
You best bet is to try on a few different holsters and draw from them using your gun ( empty of rounds ).
Some holsters will be comfortable standing up but uncomfortable sitting in a car or truck.
I prefer fabric holsters for small to large frame and leather molded for extra large frame ( 44 mag. and up.)

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Still haven't found a good one. I don't worry about a holster for the car, I rigged my console. It's when I'm out of the car.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Still haven't found a good one. I don't worry about a holster for the car, I rigged my console. It's when I'm out of the car.
Try a shoulder holster if your wearing a jacket , the weight distribution is different.
Amazon

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Search amazon there's really not many for hi-point yet but there are a few universal ones made to fit it. Uncle mikes size 5 and a few Glock 19-26-30 that also fit C9
Amazon

Cookeville, TN

#7 Dec 30, 2012
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008NDU4XE/ref=...
fellow shooter

London, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Just recently bought a c9 my self. Cupple days later got a fobbis paddle holster for it. They sell them at ky outdoors. Gave $25 +tax for it. Its a owb holster but I love it so far. Used it around the house while target practicing. Just to let u know the holster is really tight on the gun at first, took me 10 min and both hands to get the gun out the first time. After u break it in a bit its fine though. Great gun retention. I use a two handed draw with it where right goes on the gun and the left s weaps the shirt out of the way and then holds the holster in place so there's no issue with the holser wonting to come with the gun. Just my 2 cents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House passes concealed carry bill; Hassan plans... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 4
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 19
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 49
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Apr 17 OlFed 48
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 AMERICA 12,178
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
News Who's calling the shots in Canada? Apr 10 Truth and Facts 2
More from around the web